Re Zero

So did he get so scared his head fell off?

Other urls found in this thread:

p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm
re-zero-anime.jp/product/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's rems head you fucking idiot.

It's magic. I'm not gonna explain anything.

Don't try and trick me. It clearly shows Suzuki's head rolling off his shoulders

He was frozen and shattered like when he went down the frozen basement.

I can't stop laughing

So why didn't his knees and arms break? Especially his arms as he was holding 200 lbs of ogre meat

Why didn't Pucku go crazy when Emilia died the first time in Ep 1?

Threadly Rem a best post.

Frozen to his chest so all the weight wasn't on his arms. Also dramatic effect and its magic lol :^)

It froze off.

But why the hell was he scared anyway?

It was his bed time

>Tfw you will never have post battle sex with bloody Rem

Almost as good as the twister one

Is it true that Rem dies in a 'no checkpoint allowe'd style

Because the reset began seconds after she died.

When Puck killed Subaru the first time he wasn't a giant monster yet too.

No wonder Anime studios feel the need to have so many information dumps and exposition with dumbasses like you in the audience.

>falling for fake spoilers

Because he was out of mana you speedwatching fag

Reminder that Rem is only for cuddling and marrying.

she's 5'1 though.
You want short kids?

>ball and chain
>1. a wife.

>Suzuki

Yokatta

What the fuck happened? I really am speechless.

ANATA

Taida desu ne~

Anyone got a stitch of Magical Negro-sama biting his fingers after Rem shows up?

i have to wait until its done airing so i can figure out if i can watch it. i dont like crying and ill cry like a faggot if Rem dies for good.

So, was Subaru Actually pretending to be retarded so Rem would take him home?

guys let's make jokes about MC's name

well toyota sure got ahead of himself at the end there heh

is there a cooler line in this anime than "you truly are slothful"

If I recall, the only way to win against the Bishop is to kill Rem.
So, it's bitter as fuck and tragic.
It's God's way of saying "Fuck you Subaru"

please respond

>he fell for the "kids are a must on every relationship" meme

I'm addicted to Ferris, please give me a dose

Well. It was a wild ride but I'm glad it ended.
The credits were the last nail in the coffin though.
A well suited may to end the series.

Why is the villain such a terrible character?

But there's 10 episodes left

Are you high? it's not the end.

do you think there will be an animated long haired rem?

>But there's 10 episodes left

Bullshit.
Oh shit, there is.
Why do I have a feeling this will end even further beyond? Are we getting an Eclipe ending? We are getting an Eclipse ending right?

When Beetlejuice was talking it reminded me a lot of how Subaru acted in earlier episodes. Is there anything behind that?

When he died earlier his face shattered after he got frozen.

You can clearly see his tears and face freezing over before his head falls off. He froze and then broke at the neck.

Cuz he's evil

It's the end of the season retard

>thinks the ride is over
>doesn't know about skined torture
buckle up kid, you're about to see some shit

Maybe a fanfic, but I don't think there will be anything official about a long haired Rem.

Not him but that would have been an awesome way to end the series. Just cut out the revival after the credits

Oh I absolutely guarantee you will be absolutely livid during the ending

Unless it gets censored (though at this point given all that has happened i doubt it will) the next few episodes will make this last episode look tame.

What are the titles for the next episodes?

What episode is From Zero?

> Terrible character.
> Cuz he's evil.
What, you gonna call him an SAO tier villain, too? I can't believe I'm copy pasting from the other damn thread.
>They say that Betelgeuse Romanee-conti does not fit nor does his insanity make things better. They say he is only for shock value and acts as a one-dimensional evil villain. Since when did a one-dimensional evil villain actually have a goal to bring about of who he believes to be god and following orders? All of the Witch Cult are following orders (I don't know about Capella, she's just insane). He has beliefs and ideals that are actually considered good but flawed through his own character (love, diligence, must not be sloth). His own nature as a villain reflects as a force of nature (seven deadly sins) that acts as a purpose (see Greek mythology of the purpose of the seven deadly sins as they were created to cause chaos, madness, and imperfections of humanity as humans were becoming too perfect. Fundamentally, Pandora's box is considered the embodiment of madness and destruction. Something of which the villains all fit.) The witch cult's massacred can be considered unnecessary, but they follow their own modus operandi of ritualistic murder that signify their actions under the belief of their supposed god (burnings, crucifixion, gouging of eyes). The witches and bishops all represent insanity, madness, destruction, chaos. All of which that fit and not because they are part of the story as an excuse. Symbolism that people do not see.

>What episode is From Zero?
Ep 18, I think.

Subaru is one of them. The crazy guy is sloth, and he called subaru "Pride" in the last episode.

No it won't get as worse as that again but it's still a suffering ending

No. He still was incredibly distressed but his mind wasn't actually fully insane. A part of him wanted to give up and the insanity was almost to justify it to himself.

we should vote on an official ranking of trainwreck anime

i nominate guilty clown

Why does he follow Satella so intently

She is cute.

That was a mistake on Betelgeuses part, since there is no bishop of pride. Subaru rather resembles wrath.

Are you telling me that you DON'T want children with the one you love?

>p.fuwafuwa.moe/lpkchd.webm
This was fuckin KINO. The scene and OST are perfect

can't wait for the next episode shitstorm when mc says he still wants Emilia even after all Rem did

I already have my wife's kids. I don't need anymore.

I'm only mad that after the anime ends we won't have anything for a few years since the LN is still being made.

>Ow goodness, she sacrificed her life to him, surely now he's obliged to fall in love in her

fuck off retard

Doesn't she keep growing even in coma?
Or is she in stasis or something like that
Her hair should be longer after the timeskip, right?

People worship pure evil in today's world all the time. I am not talking the edgy fedora tipping definition of evil. I am speaking of ritualistic evil where innocents are murdered for the sake of "bringing forth eternal darkness and suffering" literally.

There are monsters in this world who are so hateful and twisted that they desire evil knowing full well what evil is.

Don't worry, Satella is future mindbroken (memories altered by Gluttony) NTRed Rem who took on Emilia's aspect because she was #1 in Subaru's mind. We all know Dark Lord Subaru x Satella is OTP.

Or, if we get Dark Lord Subaru x Satella, and Satella is someone else, I hope they keep mindbroken Rem around as a battlemaid.

long haired rem a cute

Last episode in a nutshell.

I bet that guy that can long range twist people to death is shaking in his boots

oh shit boi he mad nao

>her lifeless body moving towards Subaru.
>Subaru's eye getting licked.
I had to pause this episodes a few times.

haha oh boy these edits really put a comedic twist on an otherwise grim show good job lads

>an enemy that rewinds time whenever he loses

Emilia is a good tier girl, but really she isn't best tier. Especially after you read the arc 4 AU, in which she fails the trials, becomes overly dependent on Subaru (to the point she needs his confirmation on EVERYTHING) and fucking acts like Rem, cutting her hair short, mannerisms and all. Echidna the witch of greed herself is disgusted by her.

Subaru will lose, everything....
According to spoilers.

>What, you gonna call him an SAO tier villain, too?
No, SAO had less terrible villains.

>In this Board: Sup Forums ruins a perfectly good anime because it's popular

every time like clockwork

Please tell me someone has done a synchronized swimming edit

You guys are fucking morons. His whole body froze, but the wind blew his head off given the head sits precariously as a weight atop the neck.

left or right ?

Subaru's song.

"Nothing really matters, to me."

Damn I want a rip of that soundtrack.

And? That just means he can twist and shout for the rest of eternity

Not like sloth man knows about that.

Damn.

Both

Left. I always curious how high her stockings? It's very important. Any character sheet?

>caring about what Sup Forums likes
People like you exist too who doesn't hate on a show just because it's popular, they just don't post I guess

I think I found Rem's favorite candy

No, why must you be slothful? Why are you not explaining? You are SLOTH!

>SAO had less terrible villains

The villain that caused the entire fucking show to come into existence did so because he was bored.

Reminder
>re-zero-anime.jp/product/
>全巻購入特典・長月達平書き下ろし小説『Re:IFから始める異世界生活』(約290P)応募券 1
>〜全巻購入特典『Re: I F から始める異世界生活』あらすじ〜 原作6巻でスバルとレムがカララギへと逃げ出してしまったあとのIFの物語。スバルとレムが結ばれ、 家族となって生きていくナツキ・レムを描いた長編。

This doesn't even make sense to me anymore. How was Suzuki Honda a regular everyday NEET living in real world Japan if he was originally some Dark lord fuck toy of a witch in some fantasy reality?

Isn't Subaru just a pawn for the revival of a witch? In the grand scheme, his happy endings are nothing but a path to doomsday.