Paddock Prescribed Drug Linked To Violent Outbursts

>WASHINGTON – Las Vegas mass murderer Stephen Paddock, who killed at least 58 people on Sunday, was taking a psychiatric drug that that can promote aggressive behavior.
>Paddock was prescribed 50 10-milligram diazepam tablets on June 21 and purchased the drug at a Walgreens store in Reno the same day it was prescribed, according to records from the Nevada Prescription Program obtained Tuesday by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
>Henderson physician Dr. Steven Winkler prescribed Paddock diazepam, more commonly known as Valium, and instructed Paddock to take one pill a day.
>“A woman who answered the phone at Winkler’s office would not make him available to answer questions and would neither confirm nor deny that Paddock was ever a patient,” the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
>Paddock was also prescribed 50 10-milligram tablets of diazepam by Winkler in 2016, the Nevada state monitoring report reveals. He filled that prescription the day it was written at Evergreen Drugs in Henderson and this time it was for two tablets a day.
>Diazepam can trigger “aggressive behavior,” “hallucinations” and “psychotic experiences,” which can be intensified by alcohol consumption, according to DrugAbuse.com.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/04/Paddock-Prescribed-Drug-Linked-To-Violent-Outbursts

Other urls found in this thread:

benzo.org.uk/violence.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh wow yes this isn't a convenient cover story that explains everything perfectly at all, IT WAS THE DRUGS ALL ALONG THAT MADE HIM CARRY ALL THAT SHIT UP 32 FLOORS

>i-it was the drugs goyim nothing to see here

It's just one piece of the puzzle. These types of drugs can cause people to go into a psychosis, especially 10mg of diazepam. There might be a MKUltra angle here...

Diazepam is a sedative...

> diazepam
this is getting retarded

Jews doing damage control look at the colors of the pills. Arab colors lmao.

I had valium prescribed, never got violent, just went into some weird alternate universe every time I lay down and closed my eyes

Poisoned by cia niggers

Valium making people murder and slaughter Innocents? Hahahahahah what the fuck, does the media think we're retarded?

Valium makes you drowsy and spacey...not fucking concentrated and psychotic...what the hell is this disinfo?

All of the major news outlets are regurgitating this narrative. Even alternatives sites are onto this story. Irrelevant, methinks.

Dude, I took Diazepam 20 milligrams for 5 years straight. It made me pussy.

doesn't even matter. There are so, so, so fucking many people on benzos, we should have a mass shooting every hour. Why not blame weed or (((CBD))) instead, that's what most niggers consume and we know how violent they are

I took the smallest amount of Klonopin and I was fucking gone. How anyone can take a full dose and even function is beyond my knowledge.

Nice try schlomo but common sense and evidence tells us that this was pre-meditated.

Carrying almost 30 guns up to a hotel room that overlooked the concert isn't a "violent outburst".

Most (white) mass murderers are on some psychoactive prescription drug.
Columbine and the pilot who crashed his own jetliner are some notable examples of extreme, odd violence.
Usually odd smaller violent cases as well. Like Phil Hartman's wife who shot Phil in the face for no apparent reason.

Big pharma is one of the tentacles in the oligarch's monopoly control and planning of everything.
Pharma are petro chemicals. The petro dollar trade which is connected to war. The income tax which is to pay for interest from the Federal Reserve, which the oil cartels set up.

>50 pills
>5 months ago
>supposed to take 1 every day

Oh okay, we'll go with that then.

what the fuck are they?

bring air into a underground tunnel/facility?

now this makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't doubt it at all that drugs had something to do with this. It is incredibly rare for someone to just snap and do something so horrible. There had to be something else involved. With this new information, it makes a lot more sense.

aggressive behaviour =/= planning a mass murder of this scale.

To pull this off you need concentration, planning and a goal. It's not like he just pulled out his personal firearm from his hotel room in a fit of rage

benzos make me aggressive

Funny thing that all the shootings that worry the normies so much all involve personality altering drugs but nobody wants to admit this .

Diazepam is essentially a mixture of alcohol and heroin. Military personnel, in areas with chemical threats, injectors of diazepam Incase of a nerve gas/toxin/agent attack. Its a depressant to counteract nerve agent symptoms ie: siezures, uncontrollable movements... never heard of diazepam causing aggression or violent behavior. If anything that dude would have passed the fuck out from taking a few of those

It has paradoxical side-effects. Combining with alcohol almost reverses the effects of the drug.

>can promote aggressive behavior.
to say the least lmao. a gig of this scale requires a tad more planning than that

Why would they want to cover up a Muslim attack? destabilizing the middle east and demonizing Islam is literally their biggest interest and concern

Checked, but they're usually prescribed "as needed"

BECAUSE JEWS DID THE ATTACK! They wanted to blame it on muslims but the false flag operation obviously didnt go as planned.

Do you get paid for doing this?

Btw, I have some diazepam always ready in case of a really bad trip on drugs that actually fuck your mind. It's kind of exactly the stuff you give to someone when they "snapped" to literally prevent them from shooting up people

Guys, this stuff is Valium. Xanax lite.

The drugs is a derailer off the fact he was murdered in a hotel room.

BAN ASSAULT VALIUM

Sure as shit wasn't drugs. The entire event was well planned.
If it was his prescription he would've grabbed a handgun or knife and gone for a stroll at a nearby park.

>8899
Kek wills it.

>Be CIA nigger who collected 40 something guns & bombs from 4 separate states
>LOL IT WAS DRUGS

Fuck off, kikes.

was the OP tl;dr for you? It says 1/day.

Uhh diazepam is a muscle relaxant, and relieves anxiety, they give it to people in bad LSD/mushroom trips.

If anything it would calm you down rather than go rampage.

I've had it before when I had hurt my neck pretty bad in a bmx stunt and it just made me more of a zombie.

Its literally fucking nothing. If the cunt had a few more he might not have bothered

lmfao valium does not make one go crazy it literally chills you out

Still a more reasonable thing to target than MUH GUN VIOLENCE!!!!! At least for normies.

I tried to warn you

That drug doesn't cause any of those effects whatsoever, it's amazing how the news gets this stuff wrong and sensationalizes it.

If he was on antidepressants for a long time and stopped taking them then that could make him a little nuts.

They are elevator shafts for a new hotel. They usually build them first. I've seen it done with smaller buildings around where I live.

The symbolism is what matters not what they were for. Sorry Jew. Your games are done.

>Valium makes you drowsy and spacey...not fucking concentrated and psychotic

>"In 1970, a textbook on the side effects of psychiatric drugs already had pointed out their potential for violence. 'Indeed, even acts of violence such as murder and suicide have been attributed to the rage reactions induced by chlordiazepoxide and diazepam.' On March 30,1981, 11 years after this was published and six years after the Canadian study, John Hinckley, Jr., attempted to assassinate Pres. Ronald Reagan in the midst of a Valium-induced rage.

benzo.org.uk/violence.htm

wtf i want a gun made out of pills

>CARRY ALL THAT SHIT UP 32 FLOORS
this plus an elevator makes it pretty easy my dude

this is why i will never talk to a psychiatrist

nothing but worthless quacks who get paid to label you and put you on crazy pills

lolwut

That wasn't an impulsive violent outburst, it was a premeditated, heavily thought-out attack.

>muh anti-depressants make you go nuts when mixed with alcohol
>Muh anti-depressants make you go nuts when you stop taking them

This is complete horse shit. Take it from a heavy drinking clinically depressed person, the only time I've lost the plot due to alcohol was when I'd had 8 pints of wife beater and the same amount of double vodkas. As for the withdrawal side of things? felt a bit low, occasionally bite peoples heads off but I've never lashed out, so the idea of someone getting tooled up to that extent and doing what he done is ludicrous.

>tl:dr the armchair physiologists, doctors and pharmacists of Sup Forums don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>diazepam
it all makes perfect sense now! It was drougues goy, sedatives are the reason Paddock shot up the crowd.

>benzos have been known to be used in the military to reduce heart rate, muscle twitch, and increase long range accuracy
definitely a spook

setting up for 5 days to inflict mass casualties isn't an outburst

this, I love these logistical gymnastics everyone is doing

It's the new official narrative...

>diazepam

Almost everybody has been prescribed this at one point. I work at a clinic and it's prescribed to boomers and old people all the time. It helps insomnia. It isn't an anti psychotic or anti depressant.

You sound angry, please don't shoot us

Our country has strict rules when it comes to buying/keeping guns, we tend not to give licences to the mentally ill so you don't need to worry about that (unless you live in ldn/manch or some shit hole like that, in which case be careful)

>implying he didn't claim to be "anxious" to his psychiatrist to get the benzo, in order to have more steady shots when firing on people

Doctors fault for handy prescriptions out like candy.

Because they have to hide the real reason this happened. Everyone got the memo.

Here in America, we can't pre-punish people by taking away any of their rights..until they commit a crime. That's called Due Process. We actually have to wait till someone does something bad before we can strip them of their civil rights.

A REMINDER THAT ALEX JONES IS LITERALLY ALWAYS RIGHT

MASS MURDER PILLS CONFIRMED
>MASS MURDER PILLS CONFIRMED

They're trying to say a guy popping valium could shoot hundreds of people? This nigger would have laid down and took a nap if he was on valium.

The comedown from benzos is what makes you crazy. They are addictive like opioids but different in some way.

agreed, this drug robs you of your passion and will to do anything but chill

Shhh don't use common sense on the conspiracy-tards. They need their Jewish CIA NWO to be responsible for everything.

I read plenty of stories on drug forums about people taking benzos, having a couple drinks, then having a "waking blackout" where they are still mostly functional, but have no control of their emotions and no memory of the events. Like bartards will go out and verbally attack people on the street and get their ass kicked

Fuck off with that fag's photograph, you retarded bong.

>pre-punish

How so? If we want a gun we can get one. If we break the law we get charged and taken to court, the same way your country works, only we don't put everybody on remand for years till their trial date comes. Stay mad ameritard.

snipers used to take benzos to steady their breathing, heart rate and hands.

>Less commonly, paradoxical side effects can occur, including nervousness, irritability, excitement, worsening of seizures, insomnia, muscle cramps, changes in libido, and in some cases, rage and violence. These adverse reactions are more likely to occur in children, the elderly, and individuals with a history of drug or alcohol abuse and or aggression.[9][49][50][51] Diazepam may increase, in some people, the propensity toward self-harming behaviours and, in extreme cases, may provoke suicidal tendencies or acts.[52]

>This page was last edited on 25 September 2017, at 16:13.

All this big pharma shilling here holy shit

>They are addictive like opioids but different in some way.
Something tells me that's not exactly sound.

>Withdrawal from benzodiazepines can cause a person to experience a range of different symptoms. According to an American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) website article, the most common withdrawal effects include anxiety and insomnia. A person is likely to experience more intense symptoms if they abruptly stop taking the medication. Physical withdrawal symptoms can range from stomach and muscle cramps, diarrhea, tremors, and fever to a general feeling of being unwell. Depending on the severity of the addiction, these symptoms can last from three to 10 days. Psychological withdrawal symptoms usually last much longer and include anxiety attacks, irrational and angry outbursts, depression, and lack of sleep. Ideally, a person should consult their doctor for information on a detoxification program. Attending an official rehab center will increase a person’s chances of successfully overcoming their drug addiction.

yeah. I used to abuse diazepam and dropped it because of these stupors.

I took Diazapam constantly in MGS2, and had no side-effects

MGS2 changed it to pentazemin because they nearly got sued prior, pleb

You've got a point!

It's not an opiate, but it's similar, and has similar symptoms of withdrawal. Yet doctors hand it out like candy. It's addictive.

>Dr. Steven (((Winkler)))

psychotropic drugs
CIA/Spook "wife" handler.

>valium
>violent outbursts
nigger you can't possibly be this fucking stupid

We know Mossad did this op. Gotta make them shekels with a sacrifice.

It's addictive in the same way that alcohol is addictive. Fucks around with dopamine, similarly. However, it's not NEARLY as addictive as actual opiates.

Diazepam is used to calm you down. Snipers use it.

>They're trying to say a guy popping valium could shoot hundreds of people?

I know a guy who popped a bunch of them and washed them down with some vodka. Next thing he knows it's 4 days later, he has two black eyes and a pocket full of hundred dollar bills. He remembers nothing and didn't have a job or anything to have gotten the money.

Shit is no joke.

Why are you so mean?

This is where the Raiders stadium is going.

I've experienced delirium with benzodiazepines and the only way he could have been under this effect if he was taking MASSIVE doses of diazepam along with large amounts of alcohol multiple times a day, every day for the entire year+ he obviously spent pre-planning this. Benzos do NOT cause agitation/violence outside of the delirium states and these only occur as long as the drug is actively in the body.

I was addicted to Diazapam (Valium).
It makes you pretty chill overall. I quit 6 months ago, still has me triggered all the time. I yell at people for stupid crap, but I would never shoot anyone... that would be a Libtard's wet dream! Why would I help those idiots?

Wrong. Opiate withdrawals can be extremely painful but they will not kill you. Benzo withdrawals, along with alcohol, are the only withdrawals that can be fatal. Also, opiates do not affect the limbic center (emotions) nearly as much as benzos do - benzo withdrawal can cause suicidal depression or other emotional misregulation

Didn't kill me.

Diazepam has a half-life of about 100 hours though.

>10th september

stop posting this

>"b-but muh "on their minds"! Muh unspecified date!!"

stop posting this

isn't diazepam used to stop trembling while shooting?

> source: vidya