What kind of Christian board is Sup Forums?

What kind of Christian board is Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/14074320

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=veNNiJnaAxU
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumporu

Religion is cancer.

spooks.

The only real kind of christianity: Islam.

you forgot to add nonchalcedonian orthodox and nestorianism

FUCK OFF SHILL!

t: varg kristian vikernes

Mfw no Gnostic Christianity.

t. jew loving christcuck

I think religion is good in so many aspects, and I think religion needs to work together with science, I thought they're connected by the same reason.

It's fine with science but not (((science)))

ENDLESS

CHRISTIANS POSTS

NOT POLITICS

NO DISCUSSIONS

JUST SHITPOSTING

It's a fucking joke and run by Jews and shitskins to convert and demoralize whites as Christianity is killing the white man's ability to fight back just like its granchild Communism.

Also it's the sane cuture if they're all Christian

>pic
NT isn't jewish

Revelation 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

Romans 2
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P81roOCIxZ4

im catholic. Considering switching to Orthodox cause im not a fan of this current Pope.

Becime Baptist

I love how you guys just admit it now after all the fucking lying. Guess what buddy nationalism is not compatible with christianity. Multiculturalism is cancer and so is christianity.

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

=This. THIS THIS THIS THIS. FUCKING THIS! Every fucking time too multiple christian posts unrelated to politics. discussion religion should be fucking banned from Sup Forums it creates a fuckload of infighting because of these christcucks they even fight each other constantly in there very own fucking threads.

Fuck off niggers.

Fucking kill yourself.
Sup Forums revolves around Islam and "da joos".
Religion is the main driving engine of modern day politics.

GET THE FUCK OFF.
Mentally ill retard, as soon a religion threads comes up, you fucking autist come here to shit on.

You have a mental problem.

>worshipping a kike on a stick

(((atheist)))

Baptist. Catholicism isn't Christian.

>thinking that political issues of the 1st century were the same as now

the catholic church was the sole institution combating against the commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>meme flag
>wants to ban Christianity
Oy vey, how it's going rabbi?

Good goy

Actually Christianity supports nationalism you retard

Read the rest of the verses you retard. Also I pit a video on the bottom to.

Muh "odin".. It doesnt matter if we were illiterate savages that believed in performing "blot" human sacrifices to appease a god that drinks semen from human corpses. It doesnt matter if we raped and raided Christian lands while Christians confronted Islamic hordes from the south. We wuz still vikings n shiet

vikangz*

If there are any Christians ITT, on this board or if you value the legacy
of the Church, please take 2 minutes and view this video and spread awareness. The self proclaimed republic of kosovo* wants to join UNESCO but can they be trusted with the care of the same monuments they tried to destroy? Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=veNNiJnaAxU

Civil Nationalism, Christuck

Modern (((jews))) are Khazar converts. Not the same bloodline.

Under full Christian rule whites always outbreed browns for some reason though.

>no baptist

when has that ever happened in history?

The US, Australia, Canada. Whites straight up outbred and replaced the natives.

Ethnic nationalism is the natural order according to what we see in nature and the Bible. Christian nation states did not have open borders, America started that trend in the name of fanatic individualism.

>What kind of jewish sects board is Sup Forums?

fix'd

Catholic of course

how'd that work out?

Rise Up! in the name of the Holy Father!
cuck

You expected OP to have the truth as an option?

Which nation is the majority is on Sup Forums?
t. Orthodox

Cat cucks? Are you kidding me?

Incredibly well until the jews subverted away Christianity.

I can hope.

Catholic. Come home, we got shit to do.
All men are brothers.

Orthodoxy or Death!

Witnessed
Kekromantic Christianity confirmed

Canadian Catholic reporting

There are obviously way more brown people on here then we realize

Why not all of them?

>it's the joos!
at least you have the sense to blame your leader

How thick are your skulls? The modern jews are Khazar converts which is a different bloodline from Jesus. That image was also made by said Khazar converts. The Shroud of Turin depicts him with light hair and completely different facial structure.

UMA DELICIA

this. christianity was never leftist BS, the jews took hold of it after the war with the 6 gorillion

Think it's pretty obvious we're mostly Catholics here.
Orthodox guys are almost always converts from some god awful protestant "church" that traumatized them with all the heresy.

Honestly I have no idea how anyone can still be Protestant in 2017 and call themselves "Christian",
if they're not waving the rainbow flags, they're lynching some minority somewhere in the deep
swamps of Louisiana or whatever.

>Sup Forums revolves around Islam and "da joos".
Islam is blowing things up christianity is doing nothing. If it is an event related to christianity then yet (shooting abortion doctors). Jews aren't a religion.

>Religion is the main driving engine of modern day politics.
Wrong, well I guess in the mind of a mentally ill christian it is but no buddy your dying jew religion doesnt do shit outside of bring in more non-whites.

> a religion threads comes up
you make enough of them go BAAWWWWWWWW on /his/ where you belong

>jews subverted away Christianity.
Christianity was always subverted you dumb fuck.

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.

> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.

> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.

> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

nope, you are a slim minority you are always fighting each other too its fucking pathetic.

look here

Denmarks problem is the church is trying to be "hip with the kids" and are traumatised since they got BTFO'd by hippies in the 70'ies. Well they think they did, but since they embraced hippie culture they have been losing more and more members. Islam is literally written down as a heresy in the documents that founded the church.
The pagans don't have the numbers, but a lot of Christians are too weak and retarded to spread gods word because they are afraid some people might disagree. But it's still a lot more easy to redpill your local church than try and convince a bunch of rando's you need to worship a bunch of totems and sacrifice a chicken.

Conservative Christian here. I lurk because Sup Forums is awesome at uncovering things. Been here since Sup Forums doxxed Eric Clanton, which I give all anons high props for. And Sup Forums has also shined in uncovering details about this Vegas tragedy. But I laugh at the Jew-hating nonsense because Jew hater = God hater which a person would not do if he understood things. I pity such a person because there's so much more to the paradigm and he has short-sighted himself, imho. But I'm not here to slam Jew haters because we are actually allies against the evils of liberalism/progressivism/globalism which I do not believe are Jewish plots but general human greed and power grabs. And I respect the freedom of a platform that allows a person to be a Jew hater. Neither am I a liberal Nazi who thinks everyone needs to think like them. The real enemy is not the Jews, the real enemy is Islam and marxist-globalists (generally, godlessness.) Plus I appreciate the raw human creativity and insightful, biting humor that people put on this site. I love a good insult, even if I don't agree with it because it evidences logic in some form. That is always entertaining.

kill yourself

Then why did whites blossom under it until after WWII when jews started their massive propaganda war against it?

Conservative Christian here. I lurk because Sup Forums is awesome at uncovering things. Been here since Sup Forums doxxed Eric Clanton, which I give all anons high props for. And Sup Forums has also shined in uncovering details about this Vegas tragedy. But I laugh at the Jew-hating nonsense because Jew hater = God hater which a person would not do if he understood things. I pity such a person because there's so much more to the paradigm and he has short-sighted himself, imho. But I'm not here to slam Jew haters because we are actually allies against the evils of liberalism/progressivism/globalism which I do not believe are Jewish plots but general human greed and power grabs. And I respect the freedom of a platform that allows a person to be a Jew hater. Neither am I a liberal Nazi who thinks everyone needs to think like them. The real enemy is not the Jews, the real enemy is Islam and marxist-globalists (generally, godlessness.) Plus I appreciate the raw human creativity and insightful, biting humor that people put on this site. I love a good insult, even if I don't agree with it because it evidences logic in some form. That is always entertaining.

It was not christianity it was never christianity it was WHITE people. Also even before that christianity was cucked.

Then why are white people having such a shitty looking future in post-Christian West?

I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson.

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

Yeah lets red pill anons on Pastor Anderson

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

It was looking shitty for a very long time it wasn't just recently.

those are all biblical

either follow the bible or don't, don't be a fencesitting cuckold picking and choosing

No, things got bad after WWII. Before that Europe was Christian and unironically 99% white.

thats fine be a race mixer you fucking cuck you'll be the first for the day of the rope

it does not matter that it was 99% women got the right to vote in the US ITS ALWAYS BEEN BAD.

cool graph! MUH INTERPRETATION!

>Catholic board
nice

This im fine with science and Christianity as it was in prior years. But fuck this ((((Tips fedora science))))

We knew that we had created a new means of warfare, and the question as to what nation, to what victorious nation we were willing to entrust this brainchild of ours was a moral decision more than anything else. We wanted to see the world spared another conflict such as Germany had just been through, and we felt that only by surrendering such a weapon to people who are guided by the Bible could such an assurance to the world be best secured

>Tips fedora science
pick and choose what science you want to back that is really fucking smart of you

>day of the rope
youre even more delusional than most christians

Sup Forums is not a christian board fuck off you stupid fucking slaves

>Arabic signs
Are you even trying?

haha yeah are you a fucking retard? Thats how it works m8 aint christianity great

THAS RITE

Catholics aren't Christian

he's a jew you moron
get it through your thick jew-loving skull
fucking kike on a stick nonsense

>muh based Lord
fucking kek

no kind
fuck kiketianity and those who follow it, shlomo

Now the trolling is too obvious.

>implying christcucks aren't obviously trolled
mazel tov, cuck

None of it is jewish, at least not in the way the adversary uses the word. The words jew and jewish and israel as they are used today have no relevance in relation to how they were used in the bible. If you don't believe in the old testament, your going to miss out on some of the most hard core and important stuff.