Whats in my suitcase?

whats in my suitcase?

Other urls found in this thread:

megadepot.com/product/yellow-jacket-29325-plus-ii-1-4-with-compact-ball-valve-end
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dicks

that font is the equivalent of spooky music being played during conspiracy theory videos on youtube

fpbp

the hose is the drain for the hot

>Leaf education

cpap machine.

assisted breathing.

they are runes you idiot
they are redpilled
vikings invented them

American education right here folk's!
I say this a lot around here, but you should reeeaaally kill yourself.

The blue hose has been bothering me and I couldn't figure out why...
Wasn't there recently a dnc operative that killed himself with asphixiation? Didn't the medic said it was weird that the guy had the balloon but no hose.
Maybe he was supposed to off himself that way, but whomever was in the room with him decided it needed to go down quicker (e.g. security guard they killed thru the door, 40 mins before swat breeched).
>Screen captcha for this post

Um... high end hotels don't have hoses sticking out of their tubs. Trust me in this one.

Forgot to add screen captcha for that one...
Pizza boulevard

What about the bathtub? Why is there a bathtub in the middle of the room

i can faintly see something on teh end of the hose

Its a pic of the bathroom, you dolt.

its 2 chairs facing each other tard, not a tub

Looks like a mouthpiece. I though snorkeling gear at first, but that would make less sense than the rest of this mess..

>bring several thousand rounds of ammo
>only have enough mags to hold maybe half
They're boxes of leftover ammo, dingleberry.

That's 2 chairs pushed together, not a hot tub

that is two bucket chairs pushed together. other photos of the suites there confirm this. the tube is not related to them

Really? Huh. That would make sense... I wondered why they designed the outside of it... club chairs facing - makes sense.
And the hose now makes even less sense.

Snorkel and a towel.

/thread

Who's swimming..?

Holy Shit, the token Swede thinks America is fucked.

That's two club chairs pushed together silly.

>these are the same type of people larping around here like a they are a bunch of crime scene investigators

not even a tub. it's two chairs pushed together. who puts a tub in the middle of a hotel room, on carpet?

No it isn't. Off all the bullshit that gets posted about the incident, your claim that this is a bathroom is by far the most ridiculous.
Congrats.

Crackers!

There is snorkeling gear next to a chair. We've now established this. Now, would good ole Stevie be down at the pool with a snorkel? This low profile guy is going to go into a VEGAS pool, looking like that...
Amateur sleuths my ass - f off sharia blue.

A lot of people thought it was a tub too

A hard drive box

Can you please keep up... weve established its a chair and i finally got you fuckers to focus on how out of place that fucking snorkel is...

mags

. no markings on so called ammopacks, not in individual 20 round packs or loose in crate. are you nu guns?

definitely looks like a snorkel idk wtf

The flight plan I just filed with the agency

Not sure what is on the end of it, but that is what the green tape was for.

This looks like this.

Check out thus site:
megadepot.com/product/yellow-jacket-29325-plus-ii-1-4-with-compact-ball-valve-end

The description:

PLUS II 1/4" Blue Hose with Compact Ball Valve End, 25' Length

Metal handle at end of hose fits tight areas and traps all the gas.

Features

Full flow valve
Uses standard gasket and valve opener
UL recognized assemblies (File SA9737)
Recommended for R - 410A
1/4" PLUS II™ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure and an operating temperature of - 20° to 180°F ( - 28.8° to 82.2°C)
Minimum bending radius: 6" (152mm)
Made in the USA

a 4 foot snorkel?

>a hunk of blue...something is snorkeling gear
>"he was gonna scuba his way to safety but muh gubment dumped 6million rounds into him so he couldn't truf it up with us!!! checkmate atheists!!!"

Yes! Why would this low profile guy have that?? Vegas pools are filled with hotties, you aren't going down, as a grown ass man wearing something like that.

Your dumb nigger ass can't even save a .gif right. God fucking damn you are retarded.

what is the hose attached to? it's likely used to spray something on the windows in order to shatter them

A hose to sniff huge amounts of cocaine, duh.

Fpbp

A gas hose. Nice find.
Remember the dnc operative that offer himself with the ball in a month or so ago? The medic said it was weird that there was no hose.

*balloon

You ever bought bulk ammo? Not every square inch of the box is emblazoned with cool manufacturing labels like "freedum super xl cop killer fmj rounds" with an eagle screaming in the background while sitting atop a cheeseburger

The hose was intended to be used to blow smoke away from fire alarm. At the rate of fire he was shooting at it would have produced smoke. He blew through the hose to stop the fire alarm from giving away his location. It obviously didn't work.

kek

This was my post
I suspect it is a refrigerant hose. Possibly used to freeze the polymers in the glass to make it easier to break.

>Not every square inch of the box is emblazoned with cool manufacturing labels like "freedum super xl cop killer fmj rounds" with an eagle screaming in the background while sitting atop a cheeseburger

SAD!

/thread

see

but what if it was a hot tub? That is what my new book proposes

NOBODY CAN EXPLAIN IT SO THAT MEANS HE WAS A PATSY AND THIS IS EVIDENCE OF A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Quick someone send this to infowars.

saw in another thread an user thought it could be a cooling hose for an LMG, the yellow/green thing on the end could of been from the roll of tape on the table

no expertise here, just saw it in another thread. had a buddy at that concert, would love to know what really happened (he's fine)

This?

yes i have. 20 round paper packs or just dumped in a large box is how it comes

Its for a sleep apnea mask maybe he was gonna gas some shit

Not an air hose - it's for gas.
Nice guess on the freezing, but why did the cops say hammer?

did he put his dick in that hose? it's a possibility

Why wouldn't they have just announced what was on the note he left behind? There is a coverup / withholding of information regardless if your feeble mind doesn't want to believe it.

deez nutz

>Nice guess on the freezing, but why did the cops say hammer?

You'd still need the hammer. Ever try to ut a hammer through an auto windshield? The head just embeds due to the polymer layers in the safety glass. Freezing it prior would enable you to more easily break out a big hole.

Well, you'll make a shitload of money off the CSI LARPers here.

And that's what he has. Large cardboard boxes.

it's a wacky noodle
my man hit the pool

I could see it being a sleep apnea hose, but then wheres the tank?
But as you say, a great way to gas someone.

In all seriousness the hose is a replica Auschwitz masturbation machine2000™

Blue hose is for fire/smoke detector. The room was going to be full of GSR. Attach the tube to the smoke detector and let it sit on the lowest point, floor, where there would be no smoke.

Obviously behind the little island, you can tell it's hooked up to something because the hose is lifted off the ground on the left

Stfu you can just take the smoke detector off and break it asshole

Interesting. And kind of scary that you came up with that.
Also, you could just cover it with a plastic bag.

>Not an air hose
Do you see how big around it is? That looks like a vacuum hose with a mouth piece taped to it so he could blow through it. He wouldn't need to freeze any damn windows to break them, although another poster did make a good point. Where is all the broken glass?

TRAPS ALL THE GAS!

He was going to...Rhymes with, "glass the pikes, place whore meow"

they are hard wired in, breaking the circuit would also trip it off

RITUAL SACRIFICE BY JEWS

PADDOCK WAS A FUCKING MASON

This would set off the fire alarm dumbass

Pretty damn smart on his part. For the amount of time and rounds he was dumping out the window, smoke would be filling that area pretty quick. He probably bought himself 3-4 minutes before the alarm went off. He's still a dick bag though.

FUCKING KIKES
archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Then the piece on the floor would be a mask. Not buying it.

Dude the smoke alarm doesn't go off every time one of them malfunctions. They are not meant to go off when the power is out lol. Ignorant fucks

I wish it was though

Not if he was just filling the room with gas

You mean this one? It would be nice to learn what that hose was for. It makes no sense.

CPAP hose.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you understand the difference between the power going off and breaking an electrical circuit?

So eveytime something happens to one of the hundreds and hundreds of smoke alrams in the building, the fire alarm goes off right?

2017 and this is the best (and only) quality pic they can come up with? fake

Thanks for providing. I think we can all agree this thing is not a cpap.

Most systems are integrated to hotel security. Fuck with that an you get a knock on your door in a second.

First thing I thought of was that he could have just duct tapped a plastic bag to the smoke detector, no idea.

The end of the tube does have something duct tapped to it though, curious to see if we ever find out what that was about.

>2017 and this is the best (and only) quality pic they can come up with? fake

Looks like a still frame from a video grab.

I was responding to the guy who mentioned the tilt. Still trying to figure it out tho so keep spitballing

this seems like a good thread if any