WHY IS THERE STILL NO FUCKING MOTIVE?

WHY IS THERE STILL NO FUCKING MOTIVE?
TELL ME WHY HE DID IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE GOT AIDS FROM YOUR MOM FAGGOT

The motive was to get guns banned.

Because it was Mossad you Jew. Nobody needs a motive we need to know what happened.

This cat is so cute

What do the victims all have in common?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

He's an amerilard, they aren't human.

Because the people who budget the investigative agencies and regulatory agencies want a certain income and it is difficult to do when everyone is watching and leaking information.

Motive is coming. Pic related.

Here’s the motive

>asian women, not even

you dont need any motives to do what is right

Oh look, Sup Forums autism pic.

He was on valium
If toxicology reveals he was abusing it, that at least explains the aggression.

I demand answers NOW

god, chinks are so fucking desperate to prove something nobody cares about.

Nothing to see here folks just move on business as usual.

America already forgot about Sunday night :-)

No joke people already forgot. I asked someone what they think about the Las Vegas shooting and they said what are you talking about Las Vegas didn't have an active shooter

HI JEW. YOUR GAMES DONT WORK ANYMORE.

There doesn't need to be a motive. Some people just find firing guns to be incredibly fun.

Just read he was prescribed Diazepam

Big Pharma at it again

Why are people ignoring pic related? It boggles the mind.

Yes..blame anyone but Mossad.

That's really creepy. Hope they made it out unharmed

Because they're JIDF shills trying to drive a narrative. It wont work.

Doesn't it literally look like he's offering up his child to moloch?

Because he hated degeneracy and he wanted to test all his fancy guns.

Common user, just search in your heart all we white supremacists would have done the same.

Because it's inaccurate. The dates are wrong. "Three black vans" is nothing but meaningless LARPer shit. Paddock worked for Lockheed but that doesn't explain why he has access to insider information on what Chertoff and OSI will supposedly do in 2020.

It doesn't matter because the shooting didn't happen. Nothing but shit actors. Just you wait and see what the true goal of this is. It hasn't been revealed yet.

The longer it goes on the more obvious that it is a liberal psychopath. Coulter's law.

>t. John Titor

Because its retarded and from September 10.

the real motive

>Be undercover FBI arms dealer
>About to sell some guns to a couple of ISIS hajjis so the Feds can track them (Fast and Furious-style)
>Hajji catches on to the ruse and kills me in a staged suicide
>Unloads on an unlucky crowd of infidels who just managed to be there for the lulz
>My buddies in the FBI can't say shit because they'd lose all credibility for the rest of time

HE WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE BEFORE HE DIED.

THERE IS NO BIG CONSPIRACY, HE'S JUST A GUY READY TO DIE WHO WANTED TO GO OUT IN THIS EXTREME FASHION.

PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THERE IS A HIGHER MOTIVE WHEN REALLY HE JUST REALIZED HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR LIVES SINCE HE WAS GOING TO BE DEAD ANYWAY.

>ywn make hilldog have an orgasm face

Tourists with shit taste in music.

Why a concert tho? Why Las Vegas?

i just read that in her voice. god fucking dammit.

Because he regularly lived there, and that was the best chance of the highest number of casualties.

He had tried to get into other hotels overlooking other festivals/concerts, and this one was the first available one.

The high number of guns and ammo and positioning to spray into a crowd shows he wanted to kill a high number of people, not a targeted individual.

It is possible he was doing it to become famous and have his name remembered for the worst mass shooting ever. I think this is much more plausible than these insane conspiracy theories with no evidence (i.e. arms deal, wtf?).

Gf at airport in the video freaking out saying 4 days America 4 days

>arms deal, wtf?
Why is that a stretch? Your theory is just as foundless and it fails to explain the exorbitant amount of firearms in the room.

I DON'T KNOW RED CAT GET OUT NOW

He was bored user.

the harvest

He had to pay $28 dollars for a fucking hamburger, that's why. Pic related.

Also he was a Sup Forumstant and could not fucking stand the plebeians below him listening to country music. He snapped.

Just one bad day I guess...

the guy went from literal no guns to an armory that would make a /k/ommando blush with more bump stocks than most metropolitan cities and enough ammo to collapse the floor on any house not built on slab. Bull shit he wanted to "die well known" as some 62 year old accountant turned mass shooter

Patience you fucking autists
Bogs are on it

According to his brother, Hotels comped him everything. Why is he paying?

>What do the victims all have in common?
they all got murdered in front of a giant black pyramid, a sphinx, and an obelisk

and the guy shot at them from the 32nd floor

fancy that!

They got shot..

OMG IM DYYYYYIING! PLEEEEEEEZ TELL ME. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF 2 KNOW.

he didn't do it
they did
and the reason is because they want to ban guns

What a giant concert, why even go at that point, having lawn chairs in gated off sections?

Also what’s up with the twin towers in the back ground?

We already know the motive. ISIS claimed responsibility, so it's being hushed up, just like San Bernardino was "workplace violence" they will say that the shooter's "background" wasn't islamic to throw people off the scent. Who cares that he was an ISIS soldier using the name Abu Abdal-Bar al-Ameriki?

Remember, we also don't know what the Orlando shooter's motives were, he pledged allegiance to [REDACTED] after all.

Lol because he could. He was a psychopatic wicked imbecile living in America. Every time thing like this happens you retards get shitless scared and go on a paranoid conspiracy theory investigation.

He wanted to sabotage the bill in Congress that is going to deregulate silencers. He was a Hillary shill funded by Soros.

>The dates are wrong.

>"i can't guarantee anything will happen tomorrow, but Las Vegas is on their minds."

basically, im only worried they have something else up their sleaves

THIS WAS A RITUAL SACRIFICE!!!!!!!

Zip code of Mandalay bay is 89119 (911)

Because it's an anti-white shooting, he didn't do, but it is used to kill whites while being used as a political wedge to disarm whites

Shit kills me. Tell us already. Faggots know since day 1.

gambling debnts faggot

Trump doesn't know shit.

I’m impressed at what a colossal faggot you’d have to be to spend precious life moments to make that.

Okay allow me to explain some basic mass shootings profiling:

Victims tell you a lot about the mass shooter
>coworkers = workplace destruction is motive
>family = destruction of family is the motive
>gang = destruction of rival gang
>church group = destruction of religion

Having no relationship to the victims means two things generally. Either you're doing it to become famous, or you're doing it for a cause.

Now, killings for infamy tend to be young person crimes, arguably say school shooters fit in this case - bluepilled australians will put Martin Bryant in this case. This isn't the type of crime that a well off, successful, old man does.

Which leaves us with a cause as the motive. Now, when you do a spree killing for a cause it tends to come across in a couple of forms. Its basically either to cause discussion about your cause (ie. gun control) or for a ripple effect in a sense (ie. causation of fear/terror, attack of imagery represented by group, emboldening others of your ideology).

If there is any manifesto, that will likely directly specify his cause. But until that evolves we can only look at his victims and potential for dicussion:

Victims:
>typically republican
>probably christian
>probably pro-2nd ammendment
>probably pro military
>predominantly white
>pro-American nationalist sentiments

Discussions:
>Gun control
>increased security in general especially in tight security areas

There's two more things of note. He streamed it. He had high bandwidth usage, cameras set up etc. This was either for his uploading manifesto or for streaming purposes.

The last thing of note, is that ISIS claimed responsibility - which they don't just claim any attack. And depending on where his 100k money transfer went in the philipines, this could corroborate that.

So your options are most likely: political motive (ie. gun control/attacking the "right wing") or religious motives (ie. ISIS/anti-Christian)

Take your pick Sup Forums.

In the past month, I can guarantee that there has been a terror-related prediction on Sup Forums for any given major population center. If there was an attack in Seattle or Austin tomorrow, I can garuntee that you could go through the Sup Forums archives and find something from the past month that sounds like it's warning about it. There's just too much noise.

Yeah and he told her that and sent her money before he went suicide by cops. Jfc poltards are stupid.

>it wuz JEWS
>it wuz FAGS
>it wuz NIGS
>it wuz LIBS
>it was NWOFREEMASONJEWCOMMIELIBTURDHOMOBOHEMIANGROVEWHHHERGARHABALRUITQFJKA
Annnd here come the conspiratards.

I figured that it boiled down to those two motives you mentioned, but at this point I'm more interested as to why the Feds are keeping a lid on it

How scared are Jews right now? I mean they FUCKED UP big time. Hows the mental state in the JIDF community?

>Hating on "Amerilards"
>Posting with that flag
Made me think.

>Lol because he could. He was a psychopatic wicked imbecile living in America. Every time thing like this happens you retards get shitless scared and go on a paranoid conspiracy theory investigation.
Why is this so hard for some to understand?

We're pissin' ourselves in sheer terror over here in Net-Kike HQ.

The motive was to genocide whites.

Its also worth noting, if we assume that he had potentially scoped out doing previous concerts such as Chance the Rapper/Lorde, doesn't really change as much as people would think. It removes the political aspect of attacking the right wing but biases towards an interest in causing terror/emboldening other.

converts to an extreme ideology like ISIS flavoured Islam don't tend to be married, old, well off or have tight family bonds. That this guy was an ISIS radical makes no sense. ISIS isn't even taking credit for Edmonton (though that could be due to the guys incompetence)

>Being a victim makes you a better person
Lol

>That this guy was an ISIS radical makes no sense
Could be he spent too much time in Vegas and got sickened by all the outrageous decadence on display 24/7 there. Doesn't seem like that much of a stretch for him to align with Islamic fundamentalism.

lol

Littering

>Getting an advanced warning makes it innately false
Hurricanes are fake news.

so he was a liberal?

Its because we are filled with alex jones tier retards now

I think he had large gambling denbts as in multi million dollars and sent the 100k$ to his Flip wife to make sure she was taken care of.

I don't know. I'm not pro or anti guns. It's just thing that happens in USA all the time i don't get why all this hysteria. You got a great history of psychopatic murderers like unabomber and shit or whatever black or white. whatever.

White men are just evil by nature. They always target their own.