10 months of NOTHING

10 months of NOTHING

Trump hasn't done shit

He hasn't repealed Obamacare, he hasn't passed any major bill of substance.

F U N
L
A
G

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

FAKE NEWS

>GORSUCH

Great. No need to impeach him then.

TIL the president passes bills

You're a dumb nigger

THIS! If all we get is a conservative supreme court outta trump, he is a massive success.

And this is outdated

SLIDE THREAD

Also, by "doing nothing" you mean giving me a supreme court justice and protecting my gun rights?

>10 months of NOTHING

What have you done in 10 months user. Concentrating on political developments and posting inflammatory posts on an online image board in your spare time is not a viable. productive or fulfilling life plan.

Please sort yourself out.

Also, everyday we have trump, is one less day without hillary

Yes 10 months of nothing, your post shows that.

It's true..

I voted for him but now I see what a mistake that was. He can't get anything done. The Russia connections are undeniable now. He lied about amnesty and the wall. He's trying to get us all killed in a nuclear war because of his ego.

He's even going to go down in history as the first president to be impeached. I don't understand. We were supposed to be tired of WINNING, not LOSING.

I never should have supported him. If we had voted for Hillary the world would be so much better right now.

>Also, everyday we have trump, is one less day without hillary

Why was Hillary bad again?

Obama left Trump such an amazing economy, that Trump can go golfing every weekend.

He's building a beautiful wall, tho.

If you were running a company and all your employees refused to work, what would happen?
Shill thread
sage

you may as well kys and burn that flag because you disgrace it

HAHA WOW OMG WTF I FUCKING HATE DRUGHPHY NOW XDXDXDXDXSX

It’s not an American.

>the president is congress
*inhales* listen here, goy

>He hasn't repealed Obamacare, he hasn't passed any major bill of substance.
>he can't repeal Obamacare, he can't create any legislation, he can only sign bills into law that have been passed through both houses of Congress
shill detected

Golly-gee! I guess you're right, user. How can we ever recover from baseless bullshit?!?!

kys faggot shill

because she was going to raise taxes on the billionaire globalist elites that Trump voters worship serve and obey

What about this

So Trump is like every US president ever. I told you faggots there wouldn't be much of a difference between him and Hilldawg. At least he gave us an entertaining election cycle.

>So Trump is like every US president ever
>says Hans

be gone shill.

OBAMMYCARE GOIN AWAY MEDICARE GETTING SLASHED!!!
>spent the past 3 months making full use of medicare getting check ups and getting some stuff fixed
>all free
>repeal fails
>twice
>next year will be focusing on tax reform
kek

nice.

just be patient, wait til after the new year starts. Then tweet him constantly to remind him till he does it. simple.

this

>he hasn't passed any major bill of substance
What a terrible legislator.

>somehow this is trumps fault and not the nigger GOP faggots that fucked it up.
Cool

REPEAL CONGRESSCARE NOW!!!

Do accomplishments come with an expiration date in bongland?

Slide from what... every other thread is about Las Vegas and Guns

I have to agree. I was a Trump supporter from the start. I posted on r/The_Donald like all of you.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He won't get anything done. Scandal after scandal. It's embarrassing. I feel ashamed to admit that I voted for him now.

I was replying to my own post to add that there are more than this list

>Also, everyday we have trump, is one less day without hillary

Is an additional day without Hillary.

..asshole

Apparently the rest of the government has no power or control.....

Idiots blame everything on the president because they don't understand how things work. We've seen what he's tried to do, and we've seen why it hasn't panned out. Whatever

>Slide from what... every other thread is about Las Vegas and Guns
Exactly. Leftypol is shitting their pants that they are gonna release tapes of that guy ranting about trump and saying that's why he did it. It'll be open season on the left.

The President does not pass bills. Sage this bullshit thread. Meme flag, we all know you are a fucking cucked leaf. Your sister is probably blowing a muslim or somali right now.

>the president passes bills

is this what liberals actually believe?

The #Resistance is working.

That, and Trump is finding out that the rest of the nation isn't as easy to fool
as his 35% country bumpkin rubes.

the system is made to be rigid
be glad. Obama was only able to pass ONE piece of real legislation in his 8 years and it was an aborted mess (obamacare)

You don't actually think you are fooling anyone, do you?

You'll never get it, will you? Sad.

what? what tapes. omg he was LIBERAL? I just woke up

WHAT TAPES

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, its sleepy watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this maniac get access to the sleep codes!

You brain dead hick

F P B P
P
B
P

You need to watch this tape.

>that have been passed through both houses of Congress

Which party controls congress again?

The important thing is to RESIST and stop innocent immigrants and POC from being deported or killed. We'll get through this if we stick together.

I know we all regret voting for him and wish Hillary had been elected instead, but the only thing we can do now is stand up to racism & hate.

"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." She warned us, but we were just too full of hate to see the truth. I realize that now.

Also, CALL YOUR CONGRESSPERSONS and demand assault weapons be made illegal--we can still make a difference.

Liberals are RREEEEE'ing all day long...how can you say nothing is happening?

>WHAT TAPES
The guy had cameras in the room, so stands to reason he was recording himself. But those haven't been released. If it turns out it's an anti trump rant...

Right, the president doesn't pass bills.

But he sets the legislative agenda, and uses his political influence to lobby for it and pressure legislators into action.
Trump doesn't know what he's doing, he doesn't know what's in the bills, he can't lobby for it.
Congress ignores him and retreats into their own camps, caring only about the next election, getting nothing done.

Compared to you who's only jerked off 500 times since he was inaugurated, I'd say he's doing a decent job

Sorry... This tape

just because you're too stupid to pay attention doesn't mean it hasn't happened. try again, dumb ass.

they need more time to film it before they release it

>they
If it's (((they))) it'll be some shit out of rampage 2

Eh, I figured it was gonna be much worse desu. Of course, being a europoor I don't really care about domestic american policy, but I'm still kinda happy he hasn't started any wars yet.

Tentative rating: 7/10

>Anything I don't like doesn't count as legislation
LOL

>He hasn't repealed Obamacare, he hasn't passed any major bill of substance.

I don't think you understand what the president's powers are. Try reading the constitution. Article II specifically explains the office of the president.

Why is he so fucking fat?

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch supports Constitutional Law
2. No longer in TPP
3. Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
4. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
5. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
6. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
7. Bids for border wall are well underway.
8. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
9. Keystone pipeline approved.
10. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
11. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
12. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
13. More than 600,000 Jobs created
14. Median household income at a 7 year high.
15. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
16. China agreed to import American beef.
17. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
18. Boosted energy independence.
19. MOAB for ISIS
20. Travel ban reinstated.
21. Executive order for religious freedom.
22. Jump started NASA
23. $600 million cut/saved from UN peacekeeping budget.
24. Targeting of MS13 gangs
25. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
26. Signed 41 bills to date
27. Created a commission on child trafficking
28. Created a commission on voter fraud
29. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
30. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
31. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
32. Historic Black College University initiative
33. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
34. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
35. Reversed Dodd-Frank
36. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
37. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
38. End of DAPA program.
39. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
40. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
41. Encouraged country to once again “Buy American” and hire American
42. Communicates directly to American people via Twitter without spin of hostile media

cont...

43. Cutting regulations - two for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America First
45. Apprentice program
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47 $78 Billion promised Reinvestment FROM major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Department of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch.
58. What’s the difference between Presidents Trump and Obama? Approximately $1 Trillion! President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months by $1 Trillion more than President Trump! As of March, President Trump had decreased the US Debt since his inauguration by a -$103 Billion

Fuck off Shareblue, and SAGED.

bait

Why are you talking to yourself?
First day at shill HQ?

Still waiting for you to cite something Trump has done.

If I had the time and gave a crap about Sup Forums opinions, I'd debunk the shit out of this bullshit list.
But I'll just pick out some noteworthy non-accomplishments:

>Border Wall Begins Construction Soon.
Soon....any day now.

>Strengthening Relations with Strategic Foreign Allies
Yeah, um....citation needed?

>Introduced a Tax Reform Plan...
No, Mom, I haven't finished my book report yet, but I've introduced a plan to get it done, lol

>this execvitve order that maybe kind short of looks into doing something about this maybe.

Fuck off lying cunt

quads and the tapes are of a Liberal nut job

>If I had the time and gave a crap about Sup Forums opinions, I'd debunk the shit out of this bullshit list.

To be fair user, even if you had the time and gave a crap you'd still be shit at debunking.

Pissed off you whiny progressive cunts.

>quads
I was worried I'd have to check my own

Cool, a list of very few important changes, some that aren't even changes and a majority of changes that started under Obama. Thanks Obama!

No evidence of "Muh Russia" at all. ZIP. Also the reason everything is getting held up.

this is a shill thread and shills dont know about digits.

That's because it's all status quo. They continue to do all the things that they have been doing under Obama's presidency, and all the things that they did under Bush. It's all the same power grab but with a new face and new rhetoric. The only things that change dramatically are the hot topic policies that are opined in the media but don't really matter (i.e. gun control, abortion, LGBT rights, etc.). Lobbyists and big corporations control the US. The president is just there to make you think that your vote mattered.

Honestly all that matters, i voted for guns and culteral changes. It's working out.

She loves darkies even more than donald

Probably right. I had a bot to derail these threads, got banned though

Wanna bet these guys saying it's all McConnell and Ryan's fault were shitting on Obama for failing to pass anything by the end of 2009?

Trump is a puppet like all the rest. Sup Forumscucks never learn.

this is why we need a constitutional amendment allowing the President to temporarily suspend the Constitution with a national referendum. Cuckservatism and the Jewdiciary are the main problem.

>trump hasn't done congress's job
i wonder why. retard.

The most fucked part is, she truly hates them, she just, and the left in general, straight up exploit them for votes.

After Trump got elected the influx of refugees into Europe has stopped. I don't understand the mechanism of that, but the change is dramatic.

Well when the Republicans destroy the Democrafts in 2018 mid-term elections and the cuckservatives get replaced with populist nationalists, then it's guaranteed the wall will get built, Obamacare will be repealed, and we'll get tax reform. And then Trump can relax for the next six years of his presidency. He's only one vote in the senate away from repealing Obamacare. That will be fixed in 2018.

she's a pizzaphile