Has anyone watched the frog philosopher's talk with camille paglia?

has anyone watched the frog philosopher's talk with camille paglia?

what do you think about it?

camile paglia seems like an academic con artist just the same as post modernist academics

youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFXfQs_eqJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jordan Peterson

Yeah nah dude, I watched some lectures of his last winter and spring, but isn't he kind of over now?

You guys are mad Sup Forums is paying attention to you lately huh? You paid a lot of shills to post here to get your Patreon donations.

Fucking Leftist professor and your shit interpretation of philosophy. Fuck off. I'm going to mess up my room just because of you and your condescending Boomer-tier bullshit.

>Sup Forums is paying attention to you lately huh?
isn't

nah his channel is expanding and he has professional production on videos now and is doing long interviews with people

Camile is absolutely adorable. She made me laugh multiple times during the half an hour I've watched.

Obviously not an idiot, but...unremarkable.

His stuff isn't really going anywhere. No evolution or expansion. He just repeats himself in different ways and contexts. Even when people try to get him to talk about other stuff, he just goes into his usual trick bag.

I'm watching it now and he's saying western civilization is fucked because women are now in power and that in the past it was men and when men stepped out of line its ok in the society for that person to get the shit kicked out of them and men can't kick the shit out of crazy women in our society to they are running amok and going crazy

Stupid niggers

Hey man, I found his stuff pretty interesting. Especially since I am in a position where I need to understand people better than most. But it is as I said nonetheless.

>I'm going to mess up my room
kek. at least your ideology hasn't destroyed your sense of humor. take the individualism pill already

I found it pretty interesting, Camille was a hoot, very fun to listen to. Was cool that she seemed pretty red pilled on the vaginal jew and how batshit the modern left has become.

my room is a mess

I AM CHAOS

>I'm going to mess up my room just because of you and your condescending Boomer-tier bullshit.

lol

Yes, he's brilliant.

She's decent pillow talk, at best.

His fans are awful.

are you telling my dr. peterson was in philly on monday!?

yeah I'd like to see him comment on his growing cult of personality and all this sickening fawning over him...lots of people with ineffectual fathers are now replacing their fathers with him in their minds, it's pretty fucked

theres actually fucking people on youtube making vlogs around his mantra

youtube.com/watch?v=NFXfQs_eqJQ

>please give me money through patreon so I can fuck off to a tropical paradise and sort myself out

Listened to it with GF while making dinner, more interesting than what was on OTA digital broadcast, that's for sure.

Camille still wants to destroy the nuclear family. Even when she sees postmodernists destroying religion, nation, family, gender and culture. She just hates the nuclear family so goddamn much.

Like sure, kids should see their extended family a lot. But the fact thats not happening enough doesnt mean you destroy husband and wife you fucking psycho

She named the Jew in the first 2 minutes, why did you not mention this OP?