/MG/ Monarchism General

Daily Reminder that Monarchy is the most natural form of Human governance. This thread os for the discussion of such. Republicans are asked to kindly listen, and then swear fealty.

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=_Mursg7TZsE

Oath of Fealty to the Queen of Britain and the Commonwealth Realms:
>I, (Insert full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Interesting Links:
Libertarianism and Monarchy:
>mises.org/library/libertarian-case-monarchy
Interview with the prince of Liechtenstein:
>youtube.com/watch?v=8AXBX3e1T64
Address by the King of Spain:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-bfHiDctjhk

Monarchist Societies, remember to join and donate:
UK: monarchist.org.uk/
Canada: monarchist.ca/
Australia: monarchist.org.au/
New Zealand: monarchy.org.nz/
France: allianceroyale.fr/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/opinion/conrad-black-the-monarchys-upswing-started-with-a-death-not-a-birth
youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c
youtube.com/watch?v=5APVwhCab4A
youtu.be/_WReF2vUC_c
mises.org/system/tdf/22_1_14.pdf?file=1&type=document
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lord Conrad Black on Monarchy:

>No one imagines the Royal Family is composed of brilliant people, though some are quite intelligent, but they are solid, reliable and dedicated. And the British institutions that are headed by people of whom the same can be said are so scarce that, apart from the military, it is a challenge to think of any.
>It was not the Queen who ditched Britain’s closest allies and most selfless supporters in the world, the old Commonwealth of Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, to plunge into a Europe that is now in shambles except for Germany and its coteries of satellites.
>The monarch did not commit Britain beyond reason to the special relationship with the United States, which ended abruptly when a new American regime decided it had no interest in Britain and sent back the bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office.
>Her Britannic Majesty has her ministers to thank for those brainwaves, and they have gone, and she’s still there, and will remain, even unto the third following generation, and beyond.
>There is no need to incant “God save the Queen,” not because God is dead, as has also been reported, but because the Queen is in no need of salvation. The people are.

>nationalpost.com/opinion/conrad-black-the-monarchys-upswing-started-with-a-death-not-a-birth

No stable modern government could possibly be formed without an implicit mandate from the people. Monarchism / NRx is a retarded movement.

Most unfair form of governance. You just have to been born

youtube.com/watch?v=bbQ9wYHeY0c

French monarchist here, a monarchist song for you lads

(((modern))) government

They'll tell you life isn't fair and blah blah. Apparently we should still die from scratches and shit in a forest, because that's "natural".

youtube.com/watch?v=5APVwhCab4A

This song is great and it names the jew

RULE BRITANNIA

Pour vous, mon camarade.
youtu.be/_WReF2vUC_c

Mark Steyn??

Look at Liechtenstein to see how a successful semi-absolute modern monarchy works. Watch the interview link I put in the OP.

This is very spicy, I like it.

Not at all. Those who are born are trained from birth to rule sensibly. They have tremendous responsibility, but are not beholden to re-election. They must act out of public Interest or befall the fate of despondent Kings.

Pour le Roi! Est ce que Il-ya beaucoup des Monarchistes en France? Il-ya deja des vielle Seingneurs en Québec que vient de la Roi de France en la 17e siecle.

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

>yes, I am weak and need a mommy and daddy to make all the decisions for me.
t. Monacuck

t. israeli colony

>Elects 13 corrupt cucks to the Presidency during which time my country has had the same beloved Head of State

That's just a shitty example, like libertarians using Hong Kong. Or Singapoore.
It's a tax haven. That's why it's so rich. It's wealth has nothing to do with monarchy. Small states or mini states are awful representatives of any government system.
Right to rule is earned, it is not given. Once monarchs started adopting memes how God ordained then, monarchies slowly started to collapse or turn into constitutional monarchies.
What's what you people and you inability to grasp societal evolution and factors that influence it.

Much of Sup Forums isn't ready for the purple pill. Sad.

Oh wait I thought you wrote Luxembourg. Lichtenstein is even worse example.

Read this before spewing trash out of your keyboard.

>mises.org/system/tdf/22_1_14.pdf?file=1&type=document

>implying freedom and monarchy are incompatile

No I won't, fuck off, that's not an argument. You can't just evade discussion by linking some shit. That means you either don't understand something or you have no argument so you just prolong it. Learn to argue.

Real monarchy where monarch actually governs is incompatible with freedom.

*blocks your path*

>lazy mountain nigger too lazy to read a measly 20 page document

>hey I'm not cucked like you trusting 1 wise person the fate of the country!
>instead I trust 300 million mouthbreathing retards to know what is good for me! haha I'm totally less of a cuck
DEMOKEK!

No more so than with any other form of government.

Europe needs new royal houses and abolished Parliament. Look what happened when Franco gave Spain back to the Bourbons. We shouldn't give Europe back to the Bourbons or Windsor's, but make new ones like pic related.

Here you lazy fuck:

>In a democracy, by contrast, the executive is usually a president or prime minister, elected for a specified time (usually four years). He does not pass ownership of the state to his heirs and, in fact, does not own it himself. Instead, presidents are best described as “temporary caretakers or trustees.”8 The state is not owned by a private family, but by the public. Therefore, a democracy can be described as a publicly owned government. Since the president only controls the monopoly of taxation and jurisdiction for a short time, his incentive is to exploit the state and its subjects as much as possible during his time in power; a democratically elected president will have a high time preference. Thus, in a democracy, there is a high incentive for rulers to utilize high taxes to maximize their power while in office.9 To support this theory, Hoppe notes that monarchs did not levy income taxes, which punish productivity; the income tax is a creation of democracy

>A monarch, as private owner of the state, tends to favour preserving existing private property law and has little incentive to redistribute
income and property. He has little motivation to redistribute wealth through mechanisms such as tariffs, welfare programs, or subsidies to industry because the ultimate effect of any redistribution is to reward nonproductivity. Rewarding nonproductivity only encourages future nonproductivity; therefore, redistribution decreases a state’s capital value. By contrast, a president and elected legislature will increasingly prefer to create positive “public” law in order to gain new constituencies of voters; they do not own the state and therefore have no incentive to maintain its value. Thus, under a democracy, tariffs, welfare programs, and state aid to industry will become prevalent.

I'm not lazy, but that's not an argument. I made short points and he should respond in his own words in short points (or long points) why he disagrees.
You can't just link some shit and call someone names.
Also, ''spewing trash'', I noticed you people are absolutely incapable of arguing without insults and buzzwords.

I linked the document because it really does lay out good arguments, better than I could have. You provided no examples as to why it was a bad example, you just made a categorical statement.

How do we solve the problem of a bad monarch?

No because you don't get to choose who rules over you. If a president/PM is incompetent, you can replace him.
Incompetent, corrupt, degenerate monarch rules until he dies, because that's what monarchy is about.
I don't mean to say all monarchies are shittier than all republics/democracies of course, but in general they are simply worse, outside of meme peculiar examples like Lichtenstein.
Okay, that's better.
>his incentive is to exploit the state and its subjects as much as possible during his time in power
But that's monarch's incentive too. Most monarchs acted like that.
Difference is that publicly elected officials are usually limited by terms. If taxes are too high, a challenger can rise and offer to lower them, and be elected.
Why am I even writing this? This is basic stuff.
>Hoppe notes that monarchs did not levy income taxes
Mostly because tax systems were incapable of levying even the few taxes they had. Tax efficiency was very low.
In France as state power grew they levied more and more taxes.
Big difference is that in monarchy you got shit for your taxes besides being somewhat protected. Public projects were sporadic.
>tends to favour preserving existing private property law and has little incentive to redistribute
Of course, but that also means that entrenched elites are impossible or very hard to displace.
That's against meritocracy.
>they do not own the state and therefore have no incentive to maintain its value
They live in certain state, they are members of certain nation. That's a good enough incentive to not ruin it completely.
>Thus, under a democracy, tariffs, welfare programs, and state aid to industry will become prevalent.
Ironically that stuff (welfare programs) actually originated in Germany, which was still a monarchy in that time. A real monarchy, where monarch had the real power.

Arbitration. Constitutional monarchy is the best form of monarchy, since it the constitution essentially acts as a contract between the king and his subjects. If the rules are bad, go somewhere else. If the monarch is bad, subject him to whatever punishment outlined in the constitution.

That's not a true monarchy then, it's just a tyranny (in the Greek sense), because it does not imbue the monarch's person with any specific sacred or inviolable quality. Ultimate arbitration still rests with the will of the people, even if that will is mediated through a constitution.

>Constitutional monarchy is the best form of monarchy
Constitutional monarchy is a transitional system. Which, as middle class grows and society progresses will inevitably result in a power shift to elected legislative body. This literally happened everywhere, where it wasn't interrupted by some form of (short-lived) dictatorship, of either monarch or someone else (like fascist Italy).
Again, why are you people so incapable of understanding that government derives from societal, economic and technological factors?
There are outliers, but in general this is a rule.
Monarchies didn't disappear because of conspiracy to fuck over people and destroy their rights and steal their money via taxes.
You can't just magically recreate monarchies today.
And this a fucking glaring oversight in your meme ideology, how do places like USA or Latin American states (most of which had no monarchs) get royal families?
They just elect some cool dude and because he was so great his successors get to rule in perpetuity?
That's just fucking retarded and you know it.
Not to mention that ''being taught how to rule so that makes him infallible'' is idiotic. ALL monarchs were taught how to rule, except maybe weird examples like Ottoman sultans in later period (who spent most their time locked up so someone doesn't kill them).
Yet you had shitload of bad monarchs, average monarchs, and so on.
Problem with monarchy is that very often unless monarch is an exceptional person system decays very quickly.

wait what... how is the royal guard supposed to defend the queen with a 5 round mag?

>Republicanism
>modern

DESU Hitler should've just married Ava and declared himself king. Dictatorships are just unstable monarchies.

I pray every day for the death of the Royal family, I got to meet Prince Charlestown years ago when my school performed at a Christmas festival. I came on my hand earlier in the day and didn't clean it until after I shook his hand.

*stabs your king*

Non, le royalisme était assez populaire pendant la IIIème république mais actuellement il est quasi mort.
Je garde espoir

WE

Monarchy is a shitty form of government. Why there is such love for it on Sup Forums is beyond me. In its pure form there are no checks on power, and power is not earned but inherited. It is the favorite government form of cucks who want to be be trampled on, told what to do in life, and have no control over it.

Irish or just edgy?

>Dictatorships are just unstable monarchies.
This x1000.

I lick the young queens hairy twat

>*blocks your path*
*Kicks you in the nuts and seizes power*

Third Britbong Empire when?
Four hundreth French Monarchy when?
United Monarchs of America when?
New Russian Czardom when?

Not soon enough.

Royalist checking in, nothing but contempt for monarchists and their cucked House of Windsor.

Meh, Putin's happy where he is. It would be wonderful to see though.

>childless cuck
lol

He knows that we need monarchy though.

for king and country lads, restoration fucking when?

>flags

Is there a movement to bring back monarchy in Portugal? Do you have a live pretender to the throne? I heard about the terrible regicide at the beginning of the last century.

>Some literal whos that don't have any physical advantage rule other literal whos
>most natural form of human governance
Unless my monarch is a Philosopher King he can fuck right off

Honestly I wouldn't recommend a Monarchy to any nation that has a history of never having one (United States) or one that broke free from the yolk of a authoritarian Monarch (Czech Republic). Ultimately the only way I see a Monarchy functioning is by a Constitutional mandate. And the role of the Monarch while representing the nation and giving advice is asked ultimately their role is to protect the constitution. And in the UK we have the House of Lords who are "experts" in their respective field they were hired for. A change I'd make for them is to have them be advisors to the Monarch in order to ensure the bill proposed is even feasible as a law and to act as a double check to ensure there is no violation of the Constitution.

God save the queen and the royal family, but republics are much better.

That's not Edward VII fucking hell what's wrong with me?

R E G A L
E
G
A
L

3rd French Empire when??

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

Come on dad don't be like that.

D. Pedro II is the best leader that ever existed and will ever exist, wanting someone on his level is asking WAY too much, the royal family is doing a good job so far, but none of them are as good as the Magnanimous

>There is no need to incant “God save the Queen,” not because God is dead, as has also been reported, but because the Queen is in no need of salvation. The people are.
big if true

Lord Black is like our based old Grandfather.