Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUenIW_ogU4
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZ4ngkre5I
whitegirlbleedalot.com/tag/black-on-white-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqmeDRUximI
youtube.com/watch?v=WWUgqj1zemI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didnt he rape some girl?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Mind you, this is the same guy who claims alpha males don't exist in the human species (because he's a beta male)

Christ, if there was ever a person who needed an icepick in the brain.

Yeah i was just about to post that, what a fucking cuck.

>cuck face

Hipster Dysmorphia

How much do you want to bet he leads by example and lives in the middle of a predominantly black, lower clsss neighborhood? White people are honestly the worst.

Yeah we don't want to live around ghetto trash. Unfortunately it's seems like nigs are slowly moving into my neighborhood and the other surrounding suburbs.

>That feel when black but from the suburbs
checked my privilege

Wouldn't surprise me. Feminism is a great cover for rapists.

Meme it to truth.

Gangbangers own cities and fear the suburbs.
If you live outside the range of a city bus route, you can relax.
Tell that to Jimmy Kimmel and his armed team of bodyguards.

Is not the premise of this show a ripoff of that British guy?
I think it was "______ruins everything "

What a sorry looking pack of specky cunts.

>move to suburbs
>"white flight"
>racist

>move to urban area
>gentrification
>racist

Fucking leftists should die in a fire.

I can never take this guy seriously with the combination of his hairstyle + that smug and condescending expression he always seems to have.

I heard he raped a busload of underaged nuns

This show is produced by jews

Fixed

youtu.be/DUenIW_ogU4

It was "how tv ruined your life"

>Cuck face
>50% or more pictured are kikes
I think it's more of kike face and cuck face being pretty much the same thing senpai

HAVE SEX!

Jewish propaganda

>just work hard goy
>ignore the desecration of your country

Where does he live?

>That bottom right cuck
I hate him more than the other 5 combined

Gee I wonder where this cockatoo lives himself? Certainly down in the favela with the charmingly Dickensian riff raff no doubt.

>White people are racist and crazy

And water is wet.

I really like how white americans don't let the quality of their neighborhoods to drop. When they see things are going south, they just move to a better place instead of mixing into the shitpot.

I live in a very nice suburban town in Massachusetts. Things like metco brought in urban niggers to our school district. Every single Metco nigger that came from the urban areas of our state were both lazy and obnoxious. It's amazing how these shitlibs can try to down talk us about things they themselves do.

Uhh is he wrong? I prefer looking at nice suburbs because I know I won’t be settled into a nigger zone. Lived in houston and it was perfectly segregated.

Are you idiots trying to act like you love niggers and arn’t racist?

Yeah he lost his show on MTV after he molested some intern. He had to get his name changed before anyone would hire him again.

Here he is a few years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZ4ngkre5I

Couldn't find 6 black shooters faggot? You're the racist.

(((trutv)))

I have glasses like that..... Gonna change them when I can afford it.

>1 post by this ID
I'm sure there's no way this is a slide thread.

Also....

>John (((Green)))

>Americans invented suburbs to be racist black people

jusus fucking christ american education

They don't look the same and the voice is not the same as well. Fake

whitegirlbleedalot.com/tag/black-on-white-crime/

Is that the best you could do?

>government is now subsidizing machine guns for non-whites in an attempt to increase the diversity of mass murderers

We need to pin Adam as a racist

That's an horrendous tie. No wonder he's an atheist. God has abandoned him.

Sorry white boi, elliot rodger is with you.

so disband RWSS then? wew lad

The comments... So many useful fucking retards buying into niggers being more human and successful decades ago before whitey ruined them FOREVER. So many.

I want to rip this bastard's throat out with my teeth. I do.

i guess that makes obama white too

>when I can afford it

zennioptical

Toucan sam knows whats up

youtube.com/watch?v=dqmeDRUximI

My wife and I moved away from the city into a very small rural community so our kids can grow up in a sane environment. Many many people are doing this now.

The suburbs are getting enriched, though. Seems that Obama had them in his crosshairs and the HUD people he installed are working overtime to attack them any way they can.

Here's a quick way to check to see if a community is worth moving to: Does it have public transport? If so, keep on looking, public transportation is the first stage of niggerization.

>Here's a quick way to check to see if a community is worth moving to: Does it have public transport? If so, keep on looking
Thanks for the tip. That's actually really good advice the more I think about it.

Are these all in America?

i noticed that arguing with asian americans vs black americans is rather successful
>both poor as fuck and literal slaves when they started
>both racially discriminated against and segregated from "white society"
>asians still rose to the top while blacks still live in ghettos

i always unironically preferred suburbs to inner city
is it really just drug addicts and alcoholics that need constant proximity to their vice who enjoy living in the city?

No wonder yurotards and other non-Americans are so triggered by suburbs.

Whites used to live in cities. Places like Chicago, Philly, and Detroit were filled with Italian Catholics, Polish Catholics, etc. Then the Jews realized a strong Northern catholic voting base went against their agenda. They used social programs to niggerfy urban northern cities with project housing. Whites moved to the suburbs to escape.

Unfortunately Obummer tore down all the projects and replaced them with section 8. Now niggers are moving out to the nice white suburbs and making everything shitty and niggery again.

Where will the white man go next?

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WWUgqj1zemI