While WMAF committed terrorist attacks, AMWF was saving lies

Asian man protected his white girlfriend with his body while white man with Asian girlfriend tried to murdered as many innocent people as possible. This is yet another reason why AMWF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WMAF. nextshark.com/colby-jackson-hero-emt-las-vegas-massacre/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cXou6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
imgur.com/a/7pbEr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>archive.is/cXou6
How To Hard Filter MSM
>Get UBlock origine
>Go to option
>My Filters
>Add
>||shillsite.xy/^

You posted this on every thread, that's not how you shill...

You've got to use different stories to spread your narrative.

You're blocking Breitbart and Infowars? Those sites are pretty based desu.

John save this

Thanks. Saved.

There are no reliable or "based" sites.
and btw, every page using the same structure and methods as MSM as also advertises on an anonymous central Appalachian flute playing hobby board deserves to be hard blocked.

>saving lies

V2

This is a cherrypicked example. It's like comparing an apple with a rotten banana and asking which fruit would you rather eat?

It's better to use logic.

AMWF has the men dating up the totem pole. Below average asian men have no chance in hell dating a white girl (these men don't even have the confidence to even approach them)

WMAF is the exact opposite. White men in this category are dating down the totem pole. Below average white men can have a chance with asian women since their race automatically gives them a few ++ SMV points. The reverse is true for asian men which by default of their race reduces -- SMV points.

The children of beta couples will be beta.

>Implying a bullet would not travel trough someones soft parts.

The AMWF couple is cute. I wonder how they feel about gun control now.

They are both gun loving conservatives in SoCal serving their community

The boyfriend is hapa with a chubby white dad, but he drives a Rubicon

That’s pretty American to me

The girl is way too cute for this guy.

Asian male cower VS White male rampage.

t. elliot rodger

She's hot I would shield that roastie.

She has superior genes. She must be damaged AF. That guy is odd looking even for a gook.

looks better as a brunette.

Wow what a feminine faggot. I bet she's a anime dweeb like most of you fags here.

God, that guy has shit genetics.

Lol because sooooo many women are with asian men.

Never see that shit, ever.

My god, who knew a white woman could make a man of color so insecure.

yeah but i would prefer the trap booty for jizzums

how do i delete a post?

Lel what a fucking beta. Should've used that roastie as a meat shield, equality is a bitch.

>you white people need to get your shit together

lee, its time to stop

Daily reminder that Eurasian Tiger, a hapa male is behind these threads.

At least his white dad got laid but he can't even get laid with a gook and blames whitey for it.

RICED

K E E P P OS T
E
E
P

P
O
S
T

The gook is ugly as fuck, why would she want him?

It's time to stop, John Benadoff.

I wish all racemixing was banned, Also Norks are the only East Asians we should care about. The Japanese and Koreans have adopted degeneracy.

Daily Asian incel manchild thread.

Tenda is a 4/10 tops. So much for looking like a model.

B A S E D

Butthurt chinks need to leave this board.

gtfo newjew

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

what a fucking poser

i bet he still voted for communism

a hahahaha ya that guys a gook fag

dresses up like a cool white redneck guy when he goes to the range with his gf for photo ops...

he will go elliot on us all when she dumps him

Before I realized what your acronyms meant, I thought they were a pair of lesbos. Nigga looks like a ladyboy.

Those are only ever used by r/hapas incels. If you ever run into them you know for sure you're dealing with virgin Asians.

>RICED

yeah no shit sherlock. The US will collapse within 30-40 years max. Even a child could tell you that.

hi Ping.

>hanging out with negroes
DROPPED

Am fat azn male with blonde hair, green eyed girlfriend. The traits of good leadership plainly go hand in hand with successful relationships with women, no matter the color. Not talking about meme charismatic leadership, but just the general ability to lead your life. Betas and permavirgins just cant understand.

>My god, who knew a white woman could make a man of color so insecure.

same with white men
source: Sup Forums

Asian cucks don't lead anything. They are STEM slaves under a white boss, and you are a lonely ugly Asian male wishing the world wasn't the way it is.

>another creepy ricedick r/asianmasculinity incel saves pics of random couples to spam online

I'm taking a korean girl out saturday, to a place that's 70% asian. fuck you GOOF.

P R O J E C T I O N

As for STEM, yes I do have an engineering degree. Honestly, anyone who cant get an engineering degree or better should honestly be sterilized. Slave tho? No, I work 35 hours per week and get to blow off good portions of it visiting sites, talking to good ol' boys in the field, and pretending to shadow PEs.

Protip: I was stoned perpetually for three years straight larping as a fratboi while at college, and I still thought engineering was hilariously easy. Seeing peers struggle, drop out, and complain at the easiest parts of our lives was a total redpill. Im better than 9/10 white bois even while stoned. Lowbies cant realize its not anything about race but instead about intelligence.

THE EDGE OF SEVENTEEN

Who's butthurt? One of your team's non-sideways-pussies is having a yellow submarine dock with it in a daily basis, and the submarine's owner just got a million-dollar wound ensuring his yellow submarine will have access to non-sideways-pussies in perpetuity.

>there's something wrong with you if you're not as shallow as me

getting cucked by chang really does a number to whiteys head

So he's basically WMAF kid with a white girl.

yeah

These asians raiding us are trying too hard, it's so fucking pitiful that I laugh.

This() was for him(), not OP.

>She has superior genes

Muh white skin

Hello r/asianmasculinity

Great Point, OP

This will fulfill my confirmation bias on this issue. Next!

RICED

his name is Tenda not John. He got exposed last week.

Why do Chinks think white men have put some kind of a spell on you, like it artificially reduced you into betas? And if only you could erase it and then you would be seen as masculine as white men.

Look... Even if we erased race as a factor altogether so to that nobody could ever differentiate whites males from you Chinks, you would still be seen as beta. You're still short, hairless, small-dicked with feminine faces. Even if we were all racially blind you would STILL have the same beta manlet status in society. Kek.

S-stop!

That's him talking to himself.

Kek. Tenda spurned by a 4/10 mentally ill Greek hooker. His whole life is just one long chain of being kicked into the dirt by white women. sad!

dang, when she stops slumming, some white guy is going to make her feel like a virgin

This guy always used to talk about his amazing jawline and HK movie star looks.
Just look at him.
The face of r/hapas and asianmasculinity eveyone.

so was he the one doxxing himself?
I know he talks to himself on psl forums with hundreds of different alts...

this chart is completely wrong once its revealed the HAPA kid is from a WMAF couple.

I don't know a single engineer that works less than 50 hours a week and I've reached engineer III. Most of those "LOL stoners!" engineers are the dumbasses who waste thousands buying the wrong parts when equipment fails. i.e most engineers are shit

>Some ugly manlet half-nip can get a gf and you can't

No that was some other dude or gal who turned their back on him. Shame P never released the dick pics, because by the sound of it they were very embarrassing.

topkek. I think there is a huge chance he's gonna go ER soon since Persephone rekt him in front of everyone.

God OP finds an ok looking white woman with an asian guy and he falls instantly in love, finds every pic of hers on the internet to collect and is probably stalking her right now.

Everyone you love will die a horrible death

This anti-Flip bullying needs to stop!

Story? Curious lol

Back in his Tyger days when Tenda posted on Lookism he openly admitted to wanting white women. He's made numerous posts suggesting he worships especially blonde Swedish women.

imgur.com/a/7pbEr

I don't know whether I should bet on you going ER or suicide first, it's about 50/50 at this stage.

>You're still short, hairless, small-dicked with feminine faces
Perfect, now you faggots can finally lose your virginity