Also Hakuryuu tries not to cry like a bitch lel

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1724585
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chapter:
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1724585

Should have laughed about taking him out of the world for like 100 years

And giving him time powers.

>Mor's weird side tail thing jumping up.

That's cute.

bantz

JUST

Fin.

I love how Mor is supposed to some important character but gets the least amount of focus from Baba during this reunion.

How long will it take Sense to translate this?

So, Hakuryu got save because the arm and legs are from Kouen and as such have nothing to do with Gyouku? That is hilarious

Makes me wonder how the fuck Arba can remain relevant now, if she had indeed lost her powers in that battle.

She might simply stop fucking around and try to invade their universe

How, though? Right now, she doesn't have a body.

Oh wow, so Kouen, the guy who who felt he could never really do anything against Arba was the one who defeated her by complete accident

I meant that she could go back to her real astral body outside their dimension and try to force her way inside by way of raw power

That's not how a supposed couple reunites after 2 years apart.

I would think that if that was a viable option for Arba, she would have already tried it.

The fuck is this? The entire chapter lacks emotional impact. Yes, I can´t understand the text, but I should at least feel something through the art, fucking ruined.

What are you talking about, you autist?

She might not have tried it before because entering their dimension would be risky since that way she can be killed for real while just using avatars she has nothing to fear, there is also the fact of how she even started that whole possession thing in the first place

>limbs are Kouen's
called it.

Who looks kinda stupid here.

What is Kou's PM doing travelling alone like this?

>tfw no Baba bantz about "haha, you can't kill me"

>that second panel
wtf is with her hair

Many people did.

>What is Kou's PM doing travelling alone like this?
The translations will probably clear that up. Thinking about it, though, Baba is now an internationally famous person yet he's still apparently travelling alone. What about his household?

Maybe she will end up possessing Kouen through that sting.

Now hopefully we can get them to have an actual discussion with Sinbad and move the plot forward

Crybaby Hakuryuu

>The entire chapter lacks emotional impact
I thought so. I expected a stronger reaction from morgiana and aladdin.

hakumor confirmed

>hakumor confirmed
What does a pairing have to do with what I said?

Morgiana has always been autistic with her emotions.

ITT:Autistic shipfags bitching about such minor things like muhh emotional impact and that the characters should be bawling their eyes out

Not to this degree. She seemed happier when they met after Magnostadt than right now.

If she still loved Baba, she would've acted happier and her first instinct wouldn't have been to point him toward Hakuryuu.

Christ, you retards are delusional.

>this autist with no understanding of body language or how important it actually is

>This autist who uses literally a few panels as proof of his delusional headcanon

Do you know what expressive hair is on japanese media?

>not knowing what autism even is

You probably have it.

Yes? One panel of a ponytail standing up isn't substitute for a meaningful reaction in a situation this major, though.

N-NANI!

Thanks for the kek, autist.

No wonder you like Who, with that kind of autism.

What? I barely care about who at all.

Rude!

Who a shit.

Fucking this. It felt really empty. And way too fast, she should've focused AT LEAST an entire chapter for this reunion, not half. Shit was bad. And lame.

>Replying to yourself

?

Best boy is back!

But where is his best girl?

"Hey Alibaba, remember my husband Haku?"

Baking a cake for her husbando.

If Magi story follows 1001 nights, Morg is not gonna end up with Baba.
>Pic Related
Fish is most likely Baba's endgame, since she has poor family background just like Baba. Also, Fish & Baba are technically a merchant now, who works alongside together.

Not to mention there are numerous adaptions where he saves and marries a princess.

Magi is only loosely based off of 1001 Nights.

For some reason people only claim that when there's evidence against Baba and Morg, but if they find a simplified version where the do marry, IT'S CANON IN 1001 NIGHTS, IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN MAGI!

a former slave is not poor
You cant be more poor than a slave
They don't even own the clothes they wear or themselves for that matter

the story of the character fish is inspired in also hints fishbaba

Why do autists on Sup Forums hate this qt?

Please, elaborate

She's autistic herself and not cute. Worst girl by a long shot.

He didn't marry a former slave, though. He married a woman who explicitly is not Morgiana.

Holy shit. I think she's legit pissed about Hakuryuu no longer being her child.

t. Fishfag

ohtaka based her on Toyotama-hime, a sea goddess who married the 3rd son (Alibaba is the 3rd son of rashid) of the god of fire (might be why he has the fire djinn amon)

Arba is best girl, dipshit.

>Gets humiliated and BTFO by teenagers despite all that hype and being thousands of years old
>Best anything

Hoori was a hunter who turned into a fisherman, not the god of fire. He has some associations with fire but that's about as far as it goes.
He did, however, have issues with a jealous brother, not unlike Kassim in 1001 Nights.

>Arba
Nah

Out played, bitch!

Imouto saved, and thanks to Aladdin's body changing she can't take her kids either. It's over Arba. Better hope Sinbad's arrogant enough to free you while thinking he can control your crazy Left Eye level ass.

what do shonen writers have against hugs…..why is it so hard for them to make their characters HUG or show like idk…pure joy, some tears here and there, some physical contact…alibaba hasnt seen these people in 102years and to aladdin and mor alibaba DIED and…..no hugs…….why

See this there's physical contact.

thats not a hug you retard

also there was a fucking thread earlier but the mods deleted it for fuck all reason

Same reason most couples don't act like couples in front of their friends. The Japanese aren't that physically affectionate. Just cultural differences, mang.

I said physical contact you retard. Hugs aren't the only way to interact you autist.

>not cute
Top kek.

Whoregiana and her fans are so obnoxious.

>They're finally done with the Kou arc

Thank god I could give less than a fuck about what happens in not-China

Except all the main characters except Alibaba are shit, so it's only going to get worse than not-China.

Nah, the only obnoxious shitters in this threads are the fish losers. Morg barely has fans and only gets shit on by the jealous Fish faggots.

They didn't delete it, it was archived.