Why would the singer at the Las Vegas concert look so worried?

Why did he end the concert earlier than usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/
youtu.be/_kCTt2NAuhA
youtube.com/watch?v=gKhN-rUAqoI
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There. Do you see it?
FUCKIN STROBE LIGHT
Now shut the fuck up

that's a distraction.

bump

where is this video from? why does it tilt up to the exact part of the hotel the shooter was in?

Where did you get this footage

Don't worry about that. Just soak in the facts. That singer is scared and wants out of there ASAP

Looks like a country singer singing, not everything is a conspiracy retards

>Video before shooting
>Singer looks worried
>Video pans right to the shooter location

hmmmm... this post looks familiar

I will explain how I acquired this footage at another time. First I would just like people to think about the implications of the singer being tipped off prior to the incident...

typical meth face

This. what the fuck is that about?!

bump

boy he sure looked nervous didnt he?

>why did he look nervous?
Crowd of 20k plus gunfire?
>Why did he end the concert earlier than usual?
Gunfire?

>end earlier than usual

Slide thread, fuck off OP. There's video evidence of him playing while the shooting was happening, taking like 20 seconds to realize what was happening, then running off stage

agreed distraction tool.

Wrong this was filmed long before anything was happening. If you admit that he looked nervous but also recognize the fact that this happened prior to the incident...

What are your options? He was tipped off...

maybe performing in front of a crowd of 20,000 can make some people nervous

HATe to be that guy but is there a gif of this?

>stage elaborate shooting of a crowd of thousands in a huge cover up
>better tell the singer of the concert because...
>...uuuhhhh...
Explain yourself, Wojack faggot

Im also freaked out that the person who took the footage decided, for no good reason to scan past the stage, and up vertically to the hotel. i cant understand why anyone would do that.

The answer is it's coincidence you retarded faggot
>somehow through a bunch of contrived bullshit, I learned of this shooting beforehand and how it's all a big conspiracy
>better stand smack dab in the middle of where he'll be firing
Are you retarded or do you just so desperately want this to be a conspiracy that you'll suspend all disbelief?

>I will explain how I acquired this footage at another time.
You literally just took it from Instagram
instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/

>I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling autists!

>Why did he end the concert earlier than usual?

because somebody was shooting a gun and he feared for his life.

He was on cocaine and provigil you imbecile

What the fuck is that flashing light if not another shooter?

who knows? but it isn't a shooter
youtu.be/_kCTt2NAuhA

I'm the one who posted it on Instagram, faggot

Strobe light. Police investigated it.

you're bstar22?

Ah so you've revealed that you're a biased shill. Nice. Saves me some trouble manipulating you into revealing the truth.

That more human than human feeling.

but are you bstar22 on instagram?

was the last phrase he sang really "lay low" or "layin' low" ?

to be fair, that's how people look on the strip

I do wonder about the bands. Here and at the Bataclan, etc

It's a requirement to be a massive retard to work as a shill?

Seems we've gotta add another point to >anyone who disagrees is in on it or brainwashed!

I am here brother
He does look scared.
If he was tipped, then he was also threatened not to say anything.

If you cause panic, then we blow the entire place ...

See Explain why they'd tip off The singer

youtube.com/watch?v=gKhN-rUAqoI

This is a completely different singer from hours before the shooting

im all about shit like this but desu this reeks of fake news. the implication is that this 7 second of whatever vid is showing some shit but show me where in his concert this part occurs. if it was right before it went down thats one thing but this doesnt show any time references between event x and y so it could be an hour earlier or some shit, just like jewnews uses the stock photos of dead kids an bombs

i want you to be right but i cant let reality get overweighed by my desire to conspiracy up

confirmed strobe light.. not gunfire. but non faggots knew this 2 days ago..

singer does NOT look nervous.

yeah which is why that meme needed to die 4 days ago

i'm not afraid to open my mind to crazy shit like that but I have a hard time believing that Big n Rich were somehow tipped off to the event. Maybe I could believe they had some sort of threat info but I can't accept he had knowledge of what was actually coming. As far as panning to the are it is kind of weird but bstarr looks like an attention whore (sorry if that's you sweetheart) and would love to show off the big fancy hotel she's staying at

country singer is rich from the due big and rich. hes also been interviewed where he was still at the venue or some shit when the shooting started and some off duty police asked him if he had a gun on him and if he could give it to him. country singer gave the off duty cop his gun and asked him to stand guard at the door

Fucking Jews.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

kill gore? was gore at the concert?

you have to be a shill right? you show up in every fucking thread

well theres like 1000 JIDF on Sup Forums so I need to make sure you Jews don't get ur way with the narrative. I will fuck over every thread you make.

So what does this mean? Was it a signal to start firing?

but this OP is actually good with an actual good point and he's being heavily shilled

woah man, woah. not my thread and I just fucking asked, holy shit. you just seem to post a lot which seems odd to me AND what you post seems like disinfo

my only other post itt

Download VLC for your phone, then tap and hold the webm in your browser. Select the "Open in App" option. Select VLC and it will open and play.
Hope this applies to you, presumed phoneposter.

Dude he's a professional musician. Maybe the first couple of times you play in front of that many people, but this ain't his first rodeo so to speak. Looking nervous like that is definitely a bit odd.

OH SHIT

IT WAS THE LAST SONG OF THE NIGHT

Just STOP it with these stupid fucking threads. Nothing has changed since the last conspiracy thread clutter that is shitting up the board.magical thinking degenerates.

I just see Umbrella Corp.

Yes, the owl of minerva.

Country is all about being worried and sorrow and drinkin'