Did she really deserve it?

Did she really deserve it?

yes

No.

She deserved to be killed, but that was a really brutal way to die. I hope it was a quick death.

Maybe

Pretty much all the vampires deserved their fate, it's what they get for following a loli with a retarded plan.

Absolutely

fuck the vampires

And for pretty much everyone one of them becoming complete assholes after being turned, minus the Nurse who somehow kept her sanity.

The humans were the real monsters

Of course. Remove Shiki.

no, she just wanted to have fun in a big city

Vampire loli > country bumpkins
Monk did nothing wrong

He should have fucked her.

Monk was the biggest retard and his novels were pretentious.

Yeah, I mean, she was a mean bitch but she was also one of the more fun characters, also pretty hot. I was kind of sad she ended that way.

MACHINES OF LABOUR

The torture of Toshio Ozaki's wife was worse.

She never asked to be turned into a monster. I guess all the vampires needed to go though.

All of them gave up to the thirst of being a vampire. Except that one green haired nurse. She was a saint.

She just wanted to live. The loli killed her and everyone else in the first wave of deaths.

Every vampire is to blame for their selfish existence, but the one who created them is even more to blame.

>She just wanted to live
Like some kind of buddha she completely neglected her hunger and rather died. She deserved a statue or something like this.

True, that was pretty bad. But I also practically don't remember her character before that scene, while Megumi was a fun character who stood out long before her death.

>muh cock
like diamonds

apparently yes

Why the hell is she so hot?

Vampire sympathizers get off my board.

Literally defending parasites.

Both humans and Shiki are monsters. Though the question is who is the bigger monster?

He should have atleast plowed her before they both died

It doesn't have to do with whether or not she deserved it
Remove all shiki

I miss the loli vampire

This anime shows me that humans are no different than Shiki. So I'm not sure who is worse.

This guy gets it

I don't know.

They all deserve it.

Monk was the worst though. Every one else was just fighting for their survival but Monk was a fucking traitor.

That scene is on the Blu-Ray

Do shiki create new shiki everytime they feed without killing the victim? I don't remember how it worked

>Six years later
>Faggot monk is still a faggot
>Santa beard is still best character

This will never be not funny.

They had like a really low chance of coming back to life. I think they would leave them out for awhile to see if they would turn before burying them.

When they feed with killing there is a chance that the victim will raise again as shiki.
They have to kill to get more shiki. They do not have to kill to feed.

Some of the shiki were genuinely pitiable and arguably didn't deserve to die, Megumi was not one of them. She was just a brat when she was alive, but she took to killing with a sadistic glee. You can't defend that.

Of course, she wasn't the only one.

As a Shiki sympathizer I hate how much I loved this man. Best character of the show hands down.

He was so fucking based. The fact that he became an absolute madman made me truly enjoy the human side. It's rare to see humanity actually win in an anime with supernatural forces.

Same.

Now post with audio pls
I need it for my research.

Yes.

No feel really bad from her.

She did. It has nothing to do with being a vampire or not, Megumi was a shithead even when she was human.

I've wanted to read the book since I read he and the monk are the main characters there, but never found it. He's hands down my favorite character too.

Also I want to see the original take on the conflict, I've heard it is different from the anime and manga.

The only thing I could think of while watching Shiki.

You can't torture the death

She and the Doctor were the only two interesting characters. The rest were boring or edgelords.

They're already dead. So it doesn't matter what you do to them.

Absolutely.
She killed based homo-bro.
Shiki all have to die anyways, for the good of the world.
The only end to the curse is when there's no more Shiki.

Daily reminder that the only way to end a vampire's suffering is a stake through the heart.
It's doing them a service.

only good shiki is dead shiki

The mother from the OVA had it way worse. Poor woman.

The only shiki besides the nurse that I felt bad for.

I dunno if she deserved it, but I really didnt want her to die because I sympathized with her.

THEY NEEDED MEDICAL HELP YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS

NOBODY CALLED FOR OUTSIDE HELP

THE VILLAGE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO PASS DEATH SENTENCES

THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW

THE LAW

The law doesn't exist for vampires, user.

>because I sympathized with her.
You're a spoiled brat who treated almost everyone in your town like shit just because you couldn't leave and live in the city? Damn user, stay away from tractors.

>because I sympathized with her
You're a vampire?

Yes, yes she did. Can't think of a character who deserved it more, in fact.

You guys are thinking of empathy.

The doctor did nothing wrong, easily the best character of the anime. He was largely the reason why I enjoyed Shiki so much.

The humans deserved to die even more. They were the bigger monsters and deserved all the suffering.

No one actually believes this, right?

They were acting like an African lynch mob, don't pretend they dindu nuffin.

Y E S
E
S

The loli vampire deserved it even more though
Fuck the author for not killing her

i want to rape her cold undead corpse

They were at very real risk of being wiped out entirely by a foreign enemy that attacked them almost entirely unprovoked. Sure, a couple of them got a bit bloodthirsty but their families and livelihood were at stake.

>at stake
>at stake
>at stake
>at stake

you're triggering my PTSD

I don't remember much of the events but weren't they killing their own families anyway?

Never watched it, but she was like a vampire right?

wtf body part is that?

Shes like a maho shoujo

It had to be done.

I wish I could read the novel. Hearing that the monk's faggotry was more justified because they didn't have to shift things around to make Natsuno the protagonist got me really interested. It sounds like a huge improvement over a pretty good anime.

I don't know. If one of my family gets turned but still retains her sanity and a "concerned" neighbor guts her without a second thought I'd probably shoot up the entire town.

>undead magical girls
we need more of those

Except your family member is instead going around trying to convert more people into vampires - you included. This is a rather hit and miss, mostly miss process though and most of the people she targets just end up dying.

The Shiki never actually attempted to go for a peaceful solution so its no wonder there was no chance of a peaceful resolution. They came into town, started fucking shit up and suffered the consequences of their actions.

Why is her pants pulled down?

Yes. They didn't even need to kill for survival. It was their choice to slaughter everyone around them for no fucking reason. Every fucking vampire deserved it. And the loli must be put down of her misery, she's too dumb and angsty for this world.

he did tests on her thighs

Science.

>They didn't even need to kill for survival.
If they didn't kill they prey those people would have remembered the incident though and just trying to find a peaceful solution seems kinda unlikely if you consider for example that nobody believed ozaki when he found out there are vampires.

Oh, f off. There were plenty of people that tried to protect their turned relatives. It could've been treated as a "disease".
The main problem with this anime is that every vampire is dumb as fucking bricks. That's why it tried to pull "humans are monsters too" angle it caused only laughter.
Loli had an agenda, yeah. But turned villagers killing their own relatives and friends for "survival"(that they don't have to do) is fucking insane. It should've stopped after a couple of turnings with setting fire to that loli cunt, her werewold cuck and beating retarded monk's ass.

>I hope it was a quick death.
>head smashed by a tractor tire

I guess so

>plowed

Thank you. They were idiots for ignoring the problem in the first place and once it got too big for them to ignore they became murderous assholes to compensate.

Got ya covered senpai

that's a desk car, not a magical girl

REMOVE SHIKI

The thumbnail actually spooked me.

Yes, only dirty lolicon shiki apologists think otherwise

Monk was the real monster
By being a shitty race traitor