Dumb people politics

Can we just have a thread where we look at some dumb fucking people and their opinions?

Well technically he is not wrong

Niggers confirmed as least. Liberals btfo for all time!

Can anyone explain what they meant by that?

OH man...he took "muh dick" pretty hard huh?

>"doitforthegibs"

Um... no shit?
Thank you, fake black science man.

Well, he is wrong in every way.
Most armed conflict come because someone think he is powerful enough to attack someone weaker and gain profit for that.

If I had to guess I'd imagine somebody who was close to Trump was getting flogged for agreeing with him about something.

One of the best

>Try to stop babies being murdered
>Get called an amoral anti-christian monster

actually the crowd just laid on the ground, or stood in place filming.

It's a spectacularly banal statement dressed up in what the black man thinks is impressive tone. The guy is an idiot.

And the opposing side believed differently.

He's still not wrong.

Yes. Logic & facts are a racist concept.

I just don't get how someone could type that sentence out read it back to themselves and say "yep looks good send it"

The sheer arrogance.....

I know you had a shit time with the Soviets Finland, but that's more of an oversimplification. What sets apart wars from pub brawls is that those in power manage to convince people to believe in a way that is conducive to them fighting for them, on at least one side, so there is always a difference in beliefs in wars.

before reading comments anywhere on social media i check the username and profile pic. if its a girl
>automatic disregard
i dont even read it. nothing but emotional rant. 0 thought whatsoever. i dont want to read your mental breakdown

If you're not larping as a black feminist on Reddit solely to berate liberals you're using Reddit wrong

>roasties

if you're afraid to die, why would you become a cop?

blacks really don't get empathy, do they?

What's sad is a lot of people probably found that assessment profound

what an utter edgelord

It's a worryingly foreign concept to them

These people deserve no sympathy.

>Honey
Womsplaining much?

the subtext is believe what we tell you or there will be war

"evidence" doesn't mean shit in the real world
>mfw finally understand the lefts rationale

of course he is.
conquest has nothing to do with truth
what are you, 5 ?

>People respond to this like I was being literal, I was just being hyperbolic and pretentious

didn't the CDC do a study during Obama that found having a gun was literally the best defense against an armed assailant?

This thread really jolted my spark plugs

>3684 Retweets

Jesus God

My almonds have been activated.

Every single last one of those people should be euthanised

I already have a Facebook account. Any time I want to see stupid, it's right there.

D E E P
E
E
P

Also muslim refugee.

This shit from after charlottesville

Do you think they really believe reverse racism isn't real? I go back and forth but I do think often times they'll play dumb by saying things like that just as a way to excuse their behavior

>reverse racism
its just racism, nothing reversed, it sounds retarded.

Just fucking racism holy shit.

are you tarded?

/k/ would not like this
I guess Hillary gets her gun information from hollywood movies.

You're right obviously I agree with that but that's my point. It's a made up concept I just can't decide if they actually sincerely believe it.

I want to see these people run a country lol.

Wait 50 years.

>these are the people that want to write laws for government

I bet she retracted it by saying it would be easier.

>be in the middle of a massacre
>still has to take a selfie showing off her tits
Women

I blame public schools for that mentality. If there's a shooter they say everyone crawl under a desk and hide. If someone gets attacked you can't intervene without punishment and if you're being attacked they say get into the fetal position and take it. These people were groomed for the slaughter and they still can't even realize it.

>What's sad is a lot of people probably found that assessment profound

Except when you factor in that a large % of his followers are 20+ year old minorities with a low-level of critical thinking capabilities. For them it was:
mind_blown.webm

>facts
>are
>not
>always
>true
Whew

You mean they aren't already in charge of Germany? :^)

Twitter was a mistake. I mean all social media is garbage but Jesus fuck the people, most of which are about my age (24) I've seen on Twitter actually frighten me with their boundless stupidity. They were the same kids who prided themselves on being ignorant and only saw school as a free daycare

yea right i just tought the same. it already sounds like germany or the uk. except for the stupid commie bullshit.

>most wars occurred because people disagreed
holy fucking shit, what a revelation

And this is the same dumb bitch who probably advocates for taking guns because they're dangerous and murderous. But if a teenage boy points one at you, he's just a kid! Don't shoot him you untrained murderer!

So this is what a black genius looks like

>facts are not always true

You are right...

>yfw "no shit"

That's the most fascist thing I've read in a long time.

>3pe8VhXJ Sup Forums is a social media site you dense cunt

That fucking Ben guy made me rage so hard. Everything about him is "faggot".

..."deeply saddened" so ill post a booty shot of me and my friends.

She's lucky the glass ledge didn't break from that load.

Except LEA in every industrialized country except the States have deescalation protocals. Unless it’s an active shooter, the scene is secured and perp contained, negotiator brought in, etc. In most confrontations officers don’t even unholster the weapon because that’s escation. American cops are badly rained shoot first ask questions later driven by fear and cowardice instead of responsible level headed protection of citizenry. OTOH: other countries don’t have gun nuts running around with open carry ARs, because other countries have gun laws and are civilized.

>Calls Sup Forums a social media site
>Doesn't even know how to use it

Back to it's not spam reddit you go hooknose

Someone needs to take 100 of these people and lock them in a box with only so much food/water/air.

Better yet, drop them in the woods 1000 miles from nowhere. They will figure out right quick how literally everything on earth is an exclusive good.

Just imagine some limp wristed hipster type spending all damned day to catch a rabbit, kills it, cleans it, gathers wood and spends an hour making a fire, finally has it cooked but before he can eat it 99 other faggots demand that he share his meat with them because they were too busy deciding on the proper pronouns to use in their new society to catch their own.

He would never be like them again.

GRLFRCE

Grill Farce? Green Lifeforce?

What happened?

Her hit men used a silencer

Did you just... quote an ID?

>fascist
>no borders
Bite thy tongue, cur.

>clearly you need to be educated

You need to go back wherever the fuck you came from.

Oh right, I completely missed that.

>doesn't know how to post on Sup Forums
>uses meme flag
yeah it's easy to spot a rat

How to win friends and influence people by Tyrone Jackson.

could possibly mean that perception plays a large role in what we accept as the truth

emote with thumb and finger on chin

Lurk more, or leave forever please.

Either way

>hurr actor-politician!!!
Reagan was shit, and so is Schwarzenigger.
As funny as it is for people's who's only skills are playing pretend to be politicians, they literally have no business being politicians.

>Reading is white privilege

It's amazing how he didn't even actually address the poster's point, he just holier than thou'd.
And it'd be fairly easy to contest the attitude the person took rationally.