12 ISRAELIS WERE IN VEGAS I REPEAT 12 ISRAELIS

MOSSAD RITUAL SACRIFICE OPERATION

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/d8fow
youtu.be/KzpEXrrbjCc
youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8
youtu.be/zNqxUuyHFzc?t=3m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 dancing israelis all over again

42 million people visit Las Vegas every year

This is nothing surprising. Move on.

>No Jew died
Coincident?

Fucking jews. I'm so sick of them. I think they were going to use this false flag to try and blame ISIS because that's what all the shills were saying while it happened. I think they were going to use this as an excuse to bomb more Arabs.

Just like 9/11

Fuck off faggot. We know the Jews did this. just fucking kys.

Car Bomb at the Luxor ??

I think there were supposed to be multiple shooting and bombs going off. Something went wrong though. I think that their plan got stopped somehow.

You think it was just a coincidence that there were jews in Las Vegas? Wow. Wake the fuck up sheeple

It wasn't a coincidence. I know they were there to do this. Also explains all the guns. Something went wrong and they couldn't setup in time? I don't know but. Paddock was not the shooter.

We were warned on 9/10

Did you see the post last night though? From a dude that was like.

>Counter operation, couldn't get there in time to stop killing, grabbed suitcase, much bigger crisis averted

I think they wanted to turn Vegas into a ghost town with bobms in multiple hotels and shit but I think there must have been like rainbow 6 splinter cell operatives that stopped it.

You're fucking mentally ill.

When's the next one? Every time we have an active shooter it's like ok where's the next one gonna be?

You're living in a fantasy world.

>It wasn't a coincidence. I know they were there to do this. Also explains all the guns. Something went wrong and they couldn't setup in time? I don't know but. Paddock was not the shooter.
Here is what happened. It is well documented that the Israeli Army complains about needing more military equipment. Mossad, with help from CIA/ISIS, sets up gun deal with Paddock. Mossad plans to come in from California, do deal, ship weapons to Israeli Army. Problem is that Paddock gets cold feet because deal is so big, and deal goes bad. Lots of shooting in hotel, and to cover it all up (and prevent connection between CIA/Mossad/ISIS from hitting the internet) they do the crowd shooting, making Paddock the patsy.

You're such a coward. It had nothing to do with gun running and you know it.

Yeah. Keep insulting me I'm sure that definitely delegitimizes my claims on an anonymous fucking imageboard.

i think it possibly did have something to do with it BUT i dont think it was fucking MOSSAD these idiots dont know jack shit or anything about the 9/11 dancing Israelis this is different. It was most likely the US setting up a gun deal with some ISIS/terrorist group and it fucked up. The US is known to run weapons to terrorists and the cartel this is nothing different.

Your claims are nothing but delusional ramblings fueled by God knows what. It's complete disinfo and very unhelpful. Literally makes no sense. Rainbow 6 splinter cell operatives? Get a grip please.

>You're such a coward. It had nothing to do with gun running and you know it.
Like your silly theory? Yeah, the best way to blame ISIS is to frame it on a 60 year old white American. Sure.

Yup. Keep saying that. I heard every time you throw out another one of the
>you're a schizo
>you're delusional!
it makes you more right.

>IT WAS JUST A GUN RUNNER GOY!

kys.

Do they just have God-Passes and Black Cards to do whatever the fuck they want?

I wonder if that's how the Elite 8000 operate, just going wherever the fuck they want, when they want with no authority over them to stop them.

FREE MASON FAGGOTS

4 DAYS AMERICA

IN 4 DAYS AMERICA GOES POW!!!!!

streamable.com/d8fow

I don't even believe in the gun running, I am waiting for more details go in. You are just throwing out baseless accusations.

Ahh more MSM details?

Does not have to be from MSM, just has to be based on fact. Not just random bullshit Tom Clancy based story.

FUCKING TWELVE

youtu.be/KzpEXrrbjCc

>Being shocked that Jews were around money

okay go wait for it. Stop shilling in this thread jew.

Were they celebrating at the New York New York?

probably kek

Never forget this happened. 5 Israelis detained immediately after 9/11, held for weeks then released by the (((FBI)))

>youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8

Did you catch that? "Our purpose was to document the event." Im going to repeat that so it really sinks in, "Our purpose was to document the event"

This aired on national Israeli television.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

How you like your jews jewing you up

I said it was too quiet, bam, another Mossad op

Next one will be CIA shhoter again, same thing

enjoy getting niggered

To be fair when he said document the event he said it in the context that they saw it happen without foreknowledge and spontaneously began recording it for future analysis or something
basically a smoking gun though, set up with a great view before the planes hit, seen celebrating it wildly etc

FUCK MOSSAD

THIS

Jews are degenerate and like to gamble. Probably nothing will come from this.

The fuck?!

Thank God for the intelligence anons who warns us about this shit

Everything we're seeing show the girlfriend was a mossad member

I told you fags I was the anti-christ

Can barely hear audio

Trasncribe pls thx

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pic related

This

Too bad you guys botched this shit big time. Too bad the bomb didn't go off.

>streamable.com/d8fow
What exactly am I watching? What's the context of this wacko lady?

It's a psyop, as predicted here in Sup Forums
>youtu.be/zNqxUuyHFzc?t=3m24s
Just watch.

das rite

Yesterday, I ate an apple that fell from an orange tree. I have not eaten since and I am thinking about cherries now.

I was hungry for days and had eaten three of my fingers raw. But I did not pay it a single thought. Me and Stephen knew what had to be done to survive.

If I am hungry tomorrow as well, do not hesitate to bury my 35 shirts and 30 trousers and do not forget about my 24 pair of socks that go with my 6 pair of shoes.

actually thousands of israelis were in vegas. they like to gamble. complete non-story pandering to the muh jews morons

why would a jew be at a country music concert?

If you don't want to turn in your guns, we'll just keep killing you until you do!
Where's your Trump now... the little shit is on (((their))) side.

I hope you all burn when we nuke Israel.

I'm not sure about that. He's too deep in the system to start something big. At least he told us some truth before being president, about the jews. He didn't use the word, but he was talking about them.

Trump doesn't have as much power as people think. There is a ton of shit going down without him knowing about it. As long as mainstream media is against him he must be doing something good

I can't believe everyone in the media is a piece of shit who just plays along.