Based Russia

They have finally broken the Saudi-Israel alliance.

Now Israel is alone against the Shia crescent led by based Assad.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/03/the-new-opec-bromance-how-saudi-arabia-and-russia-are-bonding-over-oil.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/saudi-arabia-is-said-to-plan-russia-deals-deepening-energy-ties
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-russia-energy/saudi-arabia-russia-to-set-up-1-billion-energy-fund-novak-idUSKCN1C70PN
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
youtube.com/watch?v=4gMWRINOIVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=JQScpNeCn1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry if i seem like a jew cocksucking normie, but have you heard of this thing called the 6 day war, allso, id way rather have jews then kebabs ruling oil rich lands.

Relax... Russia has everyone by the balls.

Good. It’s only a matter of time before Iran is nuclear and they’re take one for the team and begin the final show down.

t. Jew

I thought Russia would align themselves with Iran. This doesn't make any sense. Saudi Arabia already has a powerful friend and trading partner in America, and Russia is a powerful trading competitor.

What Mickey said
>Most don't know that Russia is in a fierce competition with the House Saud for distribution rights of energy sources (oil, gas, etc)

Incoming as always when you put based close to Russia
> BUT MUH 6.5% MUSLIM POPULATION AND HOW DA HECKKKKKAAAH CAN MUH RUSSIA BE BASED IF THEYRE NOT EVEN WHITE, THEYRE BUNCH OF MONGOLS TEYHVNT DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO HUMANITY NOW LET I PRESENT SOME 2005 DATA THAT IS STILL TOTALY USEFUL FOR 2107, SEE RUSSIA IS HAS MORE AIDS EVEN TORUGH IT SAYS THAT THEIR ADULT INFECTION RATE IS 0.63 EVEN TROUGH ESTONIA HAS ONE OF 1.30 RUSSSI HAS MORE BECAUSE THEIR POPULATION IS CLEARLY 146 MILLON WHILE ESTONIA IS LESS THAN 2, AND LEST NOT FORGIB HOW THE RUSSIANS POPULTAION IS BEING OUTBREEDED BY MULSIMS, EVEN TORUGH THE MOST GROWING REGIONS ARENT MUSLIM, ALSO LETSI NOT FORGET HOW RUSSIA HAD THE BIGGEST CRIMINALITY RATE EVEN TROUHG THE MAP IS FOR 201,2 AND DOESNT INCLUDE ANY TREND INVOLVING TEH MIGRANT CRISIS AND THE UKRAINAIN WAR, ALSO HAHHA JUST LOOK AT THOSE SUICIDAL RUSSIANS LIKE THEY HAVENT FELT FROM THE MOST SUCIDAL COUNTRY TO THE 17th, AND HAHHAHA JEUST LOOK AT THE LOW IQ EUSSIANS,EVEN IF IT SAYS THEY HAVE THE 3rd BIGGEST GrADUATION RATE IN THE WORLD, LETS NOT ACCOUNT THEIR AFRICIA LEVEL LIFE EXPECTANCY, ITS NOT EVEN LIKE THEY INCREASED FROM 55 YEARS TO 71 RITGHT. PLEASE LET ME CHECK MY SOURCES FOR MOER TRUTHT OF RUSSIA

HAHAHA.

More like Russia is going to be neutral or align itself with Israel and Saudi against Iran. Iranian hegemony is not in Russia's interest, as a matter of fact a strong Iran in the future will threaten Russia's hold of the Caucasus (which used to be Iranian control under Qajars).

Russia gains more by befriending Israel and Saudi than Iran.

Except Russia is now aligning with Saudi as petro allies.

cnbc.com/2017/10/03/the-new-opec-bromance-how-saudi-arabia-and-russia-are-bonding-over-oil.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/saudi-arabia-is-said-to-plan-russia-deals-deepening-energy-ties
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-russia-energy/saudi-arabia-russia-to-set-up-1-billion-energy-fund-novak-idUSKCN1C70PN

Have you heard of 2006 war in Lebanon, where a few thousand B-team Hezbollah fighters wiped the floor with the IDF? Israel needed Assad to fall because it knows it will lose the next war badly, and Israelis will start trying to flee to America, accelerating their demographic decline vis a vis the Arabs

>implying Russia doesnt covertly allow a 3 way nuclear war between the 3 and chuckle in slav.
>Implying that the US, Russia and China are not in a quiet alliance to put down the fledgling middle eastern powers and EU before they become more than a nuisance.

UpBumpin my thread. Live long long my child.

ohfuck.jpg

i wonder what'd happen if the saudis fully realigned with the russians. cia would probably attempt a coup and ignite WW3 in the middle east or some shit.

This.

Mention the 2006 Lebanon War and the Israeli shills will screech at you.

>tfw experienced it

Unfortunately you cannot bump your own thread on Sup Forums by leaving a comment to no one.

Post this to every Jew and Israeli on Sup Forums and reddit. They literally cry when they hear the word "Lebanon".

Soon

things are getting very confusing now. iran and turkey found common ground opposing saudi arabia in that whole qatar kerfuffle a while back, and both seem to be working together with each other and assad in syria, much to the ire of israel. obviously russia backs assad, and it's been getting closer to turkey recently, and yet despite that they're now buddying up with the saudis.

it'll be very interesting to see how this all unfolds

pic related btw

Pretty impressive, Franco-arab bros...

Has Lebanon recovered from the civil war?

it did, long ago actually. probably the comfiest place in the middle east currently.

even the sauds arent that dumb to drop petrodollar while it still benefits them. More like they had a talk and the king said to Putin that if the whole world drops the petrodollar, he will too. Until there is some major exporter with enough balls to drop the petrodollar and enough military to stop NATO intervention, the gulf states will stay with USA. But when the scheme starts crumbling, they will hop to the winning side

>More muzzies in Miscow
Just what we fuckin need, it's full onf them already.

>In the middle east
There's your problem friendo

(((((((((((Russia))))))))))) is the same globalist shit hole as any other place.

why every country have french soldiers ?

>led by Assad
He's just a puppet of the Persians

>They have finally broken the Saudi-Israel alliance
that will never happen. Saudis are just there trying to buy Putin. they won't be able to but they will try.

saudi and iran will never be on the same side though, so i'm wondering which russia will back.

That's good for peace. Now it's up to Russia to even start monitoring Saudi Arabia in order to avoid it from arming Al-Qaeda and any other groups associated and/or linked with it.

>Israel needed Assad to fall because it knows it will lose the next war badly

Israel will never lose a war.

>That's good for peace

Which is bad news for Israelis.

if war started tomorrow, Iran for sure. Though best course of action would be to let them kill each other and support whomever is losing to prolong the war. the gas and oil prices would skyrocket and that would help Russian economy significantly.

already has

also slightly corrected now

I never realized that China had that large of a military force

I mean by logic when you have 1,5 BILLION people in the country youll have a larger force but 749 million soldiers?

Cheesus H. Crust.

>stalemate through ceasefire is a loss
ok retardo

China has waaay bigger nuclear arsenal

only thing stopping a russian-chinese alliance from rofl-stomping everyone is their lack of planes.

is french carrier actually the only one, besides the american ones, that has no ramp and has the catapult? thats quite impressive

Have you heard about Nassim Taleb?

He likes to talk about his youth days in Lebanon in his books.

Wait, so in the last time, we saw jews waging war? On the long term, it incites hate towards themselves.

Speaking about Lebanon, is it right that Lebanon is very tolerant towards Christians in the Middle East?

As a templar, if you do so, you'll be rewarded with more respect.

and boats, and land transportation.

You're right though, they do have plenty of meat-shields.

we aren't fags. English could have had this technology but they didn't want our friendship, now they are stuck with low range, low load-out planes on a fag carrier.

yeah, half the country is christian, and so is the president. great people.
you'll love this youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
i heard his name before but i don't recall hearing about him much

Globalfirepower is legendary for their retarded logic.

China would never mobilize more than some millions at once in any scenario. A frontline and logistics can only make space for a certain amount of soldiers.

Russia is a world super power again.

i work with a bunch of people from lebanon

They are brotier

Russkies actually know that the lack of planes is great disadvantage for them and somewhere along the line, they probably realized they will never be able to outproduce america in jets. So they focused a lot of research and resources on anti air systems. As of now, its probably fair to say that Russkies have the best SAM technology in the world. Not as good as having air superiority, but at least enemy air superiority doesnt necessarily mean gg for them

They just shot at Arabs and left when they felt like it. Fact is they will never be invaded. Merely inconvenienced by some dinky rockets.

>Shia crescent led by based Assad.
You mean Iran, right?

Out of Syria, Lebanon (Hezb) and Iran, only Syria has the "right" to attack Israel first because they are illegally occupying Syrian territory.

Losing a war is relative, Hezbollah protected Lebanon afghanistan style but how many died on thier side and how big was the destruction?

Israel has much to lash out with, but Arabs have already accepted the idea that to be living in total war is totally standard and a very cultured exercise.

thanks sven
>They just shot at Arabs and left when they felt like it
great we can both agree they are warmongers and lunatics
>Fact is they will never be invaded
youtube.com/watch?v=4gMWRINOIVE watch this while i look for the video of some israeli official disagreeing with what you said

I guess there will never be any massive scale naval warfare, so the carriers are just taliban bombing platforms. What makes me wonder is that since rest of the non US world decided they didnt care and just built a cuckboats, where did the frogs get enough common sense to actually build useful carrier? it would be understandible if you went with the flow and built the ramp

>Russia
>Europe

The amount of ignorance here is 10/10

>Being this delusional

Russia has secured a Syrian-Iranian-Iraqi-Hezbollah shia power bloc in the Middle East.
No one is gonna ally with Israel, they are left alone now.

Syria reclaiming the Golan Heights when?

they both have plenty of boats, subs, tanks and trucks. that's not an issue. air supremacy is. russia alone has far more tanks than the US

>military officials understate their preparedness and exaggerate threats to get more money/support from their legislature

That's literally all your video would be, that happens all over

why do you think the saudis have loyalty to anyone besides themselves?

their only loyal to their oil money to be honest

i think russia is being pulled away from iran turks and the norks.
nippon signed billion dollar deals last week also

>No one is gonna ally with Israel, they are left alone now.
As long as they have US babysititng them they will be fine.

>US of A goes into a civil war
>pull the plug on israel
>mfw

It's kind of pathetic for whites to be cheering about arabs taking out jews.

If anything, the jews at least had some claim to that land.

Arabs are plain invaders, and continuously fuck over the christian minorities that live there.

Don't come at me with the realpolitik shit either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

the kikes are the synagogues of satan. their talmud was made by the pharisees who jesus said are of their father the devil. the kikes will continue to plot against us and destroy us from within and we should not help them or they HQ in any way.

so basically
>if i can't have it you can't either

I smell a kike. Zyklon yourself.

UpVote

>2006 war in Lebanon

oh, the one where Israel killed 10x as much combatants + civilians than Hezbollah, decimated the infrastructure thrughout the country (draining public support of Hezbollah that was on the rise since 2000) and resulted in a UN resolution to disarm Hezbollah?

yeah gee it's getting really hard for the israelis (it's not like they have nukes or anything either)

>hehe kike
Do I need to remind you who invaded Spain, the Balkans, France, Austria, Italy, dechristianized North Africa and the Middle East, destroyed the Persians' cultural identity and to this day oppress christian minorities?

So cheering for arabian regimes, no matter the circumstance, makes you seem like a pro-muslim traitor.

I smell a Swede. Submarine yourself.

>the jews at least had some claim to that land
You mean from the bible ?
Probably yeah...

good goy.

>we killed more civilians and caused more destruction
doesn't mean they won, plus every thing is back to normal and i am a living proof. also that's a warmonger and lunatic logic
>and resulted in a UN resolution to disarm Hezbollah?
>disarmed
lmao
>yeah gee it's getting really hard for the israelis (it's not like they have nukes or anything either)
logically speaking no sane country would nuke it's border neighbor and create a nuclear wasteland right next to it.
meme answer : let them nuke us already martyrdom is our salvation

Maybe it has to do with GABRIEL’S ARK !

5K hezbollah sent 30K IDF running for mommy.
Lebanon occupation ended in weeks.
Life sucks when your army can't leave the ghetto.

Hello Ahmed.

Daily reminder that the Middle East is a christian land, just like North Africa.

good goy

The vengeful spirit of the Fuhrer is with Hezbollah, they will rain death and fury if Israel does something stupid.

you can't win against guerilla warfare, Israel went in quick and did what they had to do i.e. warn Hezbollah to stay the fuck out on their side of the border launching their shitty missiles or this will happen every time

also all sides, Lebanese govt + israel govt + hezbollah knew the resolution would never be carried out, but it's a diplomatic victory nonetheless against an adversary that was quickly gaining legitimacy at the time

>running for mommy

that really doesn't describe the 2006 war, you can't win against guerilla warfare, there was no point in staying in the country, Israel went in with a decent casus belli, destructed vital infrastructure bolstering the secularists who blamed Hezbollah for it and then got out, straight and clean

the south lebanon occupation throughout the 90's, yeah, Israel got BTFO, Hezbollah was savage back then, the military commander of the IDF arrived in the region and died within a week, Hezbollah put their dick on the table and said "send the next one", that's when Israel decided to back out

>you can't win against guerilla warfare
Hahahahahahahahah

>american education

Read up on who opened the gates of toledo after a deal with the muslim warlord.

Protip: It was neither christian nor muslim, and starts with a J.

Israel can easily win against Hezbollah, they just don't have political will to do so as it would practically require genociding population of southern Lebanon.

>Israel can easily win against Hezbollah
>meanwhile hezbollah grow stronger every minute and is the biggest threat to israel so much so they build a wall at the southern border to avoid on ground conflict because they know they can't win
also
>it would practically require genociding population of southern Lebanon.
>implying they have any morals when it comes to civilian casualties
>implying they didn't already kill thousands during 2000 and 2006 without achieving any of their objectives
>implying we don't bread like rabbits

that's just the truth, look at Afghanistan

anyway Hezbollah is sure to grow less radical with time and just deal with politics, that's what always ends up happenings with these groups, the leaders grow old and gain a new perspective and don't want to die without achieving any kind of peace, happened with PLO, happened with FARC, will eventually happen with Taleban and Hezbollah

also the muslim youth grows fonder of Israel by the day, no wonder it's a great country, a safe haven in the middle east, great people, great beaches, partying for all the arab degenerates, etc.

nobody even cares about the palestinians anymore and now they are going to be replaced in the minds of the ummah by the rohingya and in the future by other muslim struggles across the globe

you can't win a war if you need to genocide the entire population of a territory to do it

and if they did that it would unite all arab countries and the ummah in their hatred for the jews forever, not a good move

That doesn't show all the suicide vests France has.

>the muslim youth grows fonder of Israel by the day
I've seen no evidence of this. Especially on my universities. Israel had a shot in the 1990's but blew it.

>anyway Hezbollah is sure to grow less radical with time and just deal with politics, that's what always ends up happenings with these groups
comparing hezbollah to taliban now are we? you do realize they aren't a miltia or some other group, their an army with a clear objective, and it's to remove the cancer known as the zionist entity
> the leaders grow old and gain a new perspective and don't want to die without achieving any kind of peace
false, clearly don't know jack shit, Abbas al moussai died a martyr and never backed down
see youtube.com/watch?v=JQScpNeCn1A

>also the muslim youth grows fonder of Israel by the day, no wonder it's a great country, a safe haven in the middle east, great people, great beaches, partying for all the arab degenerates, etc. nobody even cares about the palestinians anymore and now they are going to be replaced in the minds of the ummah by the rohingya and in the future by other muslim struggles across the globe
you're making shit up, obvious bias.

I haye israel as much as the next Sup Forumsack but this is top tier revisionism. Cpnflict ended as a standstill with massive hezbollah casualties.

Israel got smoked and had to crawl back with its tiny cock between its legs. Israel hasn't one anything since 9/11, that was their high water mark. it's only downhill from there. There will be no recovery.

>hasn't one anything
autism and a half

The world will be a better place as long as you just remember to Zyklon B yourself.

.. I just hope we can finish assbooting 360 before its neighbours liberate it.

very nice, thanks for posting that

You're forgetting that European-Christians have a claim to the land as well. Why don't we take it for ourselves? I don't want it but if we're going to fight for the holy land we might as well make it European-Christian.

FUCK israel and their devil made talmud. They waiting for their messiah which is the anti christ. Frankist fucks