NRAtards

>I need muh AR-15 to ovathrow the gubbamin-
>Gets drone striked
>gets shot

saged

>Police needed almost two hours to drop one guy.
>He commits suicide anyways.

>MUH COMPETANT GOVERNMENT.

How many armed citizens killed him, drumpfkinpie?

So you believe the US government is tyrannical evil willing to do the things that you say and your okay with this, OP?

>drumpfkin reading comprehension

Mods? Flamepost and $#ยกรท thread.

DA GUUBBERMENT, ME SOUTHERN WIFE N SON WE LUB DA GUBMENT. AFTER LONG DAY CHURNIN BUTTER WE GO TO WALMART AND USE WELFARE TO BUY MORE RAW BUTTER TO CHURN. WE CHURN BUTTER HERE FOR A LIVING DOWN ON HERE DUN IN DA SOUTH.

Why won't you answer the question? It's obvious you believe the government is evil and willing to do things such as killing its own civilians with a drone. Why are you so complacent with it and not wanting to stop it or fight back?

>tries to overthrow da gubament
>cries "wahh ebil ebil" when he's drone striked

Kek

Man up

Fuck off you filthy amoral democrat.
We have plenty of bullets for your too.

Every time.

Are retards even capable of not taking the bait?

WOW

its almost like third world shitholes are violent

now compare america to any other rich country

REALLY
makes
you
think

>White Americans have a homicide rate comparable to Luxembourg

We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem.

>when the shooter does a better job at stopping the shooter than the police do

You picked a 1st tier Europe country , vs a 3rd world shithole ? Honduras / USA are both 3rd world shitholes and the majority of the population do not have a high enough IQ to be responsible enough to own a gun.

>Stalin
>Pol Pot
I don't see the problem

Holy shit, nice

/thread

But the NRA was founded by Union veterans and had several US generals lead it and it's original purpose was to teach yankees how to hit the broad side of a barn because their accuracy rates during the Civil War was trash. NRA is pretty pro government, just not pro tyranny.

I AM SILLY

The exact same post asDown to the strawman horsey comic and the greentext.
0/10 try to be original next time

>white guy just killed 60 people

retard

Unless you want to start monitoring sale of machining tools and metal, a gun ban is meaningless.
a well oiled 2 man operation in a shed could easily pump out 10-20 AK's a week.

shit, a decently reliable makeshift shotgun can be assembled with stuff bought in ANY hardware store

>I don't need a gun, we have a police department
>I don't need a fire extinguisher, we have a fire department
>I don't need rights, I have a false sense of security developed by spending too much time inside my room
I hope you get shot by niggers.

>be American
>get shot

Saged

>I need muh AR-15 to ovathrow the gubbamin-
>Afghanistan is an unwinnable war
How could that be though? We have tanks, jets, automatic weapons, drones... You retards aren't even consistent in your arguments. I guess that makes sense though seeing how you always just parrot what the news says (da newz sez im smart durrr) without ever really knowing what you're saying. Uneducated welfare trash, everyone.

>having guns to fight tyranny is useless, the government is so much more powerful than stupid rednecks with guns
>ohmygod we need to ban guns because lone gunmen can strike anywhere, anytime and the government cannot protect us

Yeah, AKs did nothing to help the Vietnamese.

So what?
Breivik killed more.

>if we dont have guns we cant protect ourselves against armed criminals
>non of the people at the concert shotback at the shooter
Well?

How many mass killings with these in civilised countries?

lol

/thread