Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-

Episode 16 is "Buta no Yokubō" ( 豚の欲望 )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9aJB9obCI0
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4sboar/lnsynopsis_rezero_ex_repeating_life_in_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that subaru still doesn't love rem

He does though, he still favors Emilia more is all.

Funny thing is Rem completely understands that.

Emilia-tan is sexy!

Is she ready to hear "A Pig's Desire" ?

>posting tainted half elf slut
>not posting pure best oni maid
op you fucked up

>No woman will ever love you so much that she's okay with only being your mistress as long as she can be with you
I can't even get one woman to love me, shit.

She is a fucking bitch

Maybe if you left your room and went to the gym for some months you could change that.

Am i supposed to like Emilia? She's really unlikable

does he turn into a titan when he touches the spoon?

I dont even know anymore. Easily the most unlikable girl in the entire anime so far

She's not that bad, it's just that Rem climbed a ladder so far high in terms of best Emilia looks small by comparison.

Apparently the author likes Emilia most so expect her to win against all odds

>Born too late to explore the Earth
>Born too early to explore space
>Born just in time to watch some DAMN GOOD ANIME

youtube.com/watch?v=U9aJB9obCI0

A N G E L
N
G
E
L

Sorry user, I'm a cripple.
I was dating a woman when I got crippled, and she ended our relationship by saying no woman would be willing to be seen with a cripple. A few years later, I started dating another woman and then she said almost the exact same thing to me. It completely destroyed my self confidence.

Reminder that this is the Beast of Armageddon.

Is the light novel translated anywhere? Or is only in Japanese?

Looking for typesetters

"I've steamed them"
"I want to do a double-wink with nee-sama!!"
"It's surprisingly difficult huh"
"Oh Remrin..."

>Kissing Julius in her fantasy

Worst girl

She just needs more screentime. Rem killed Subaru, while Emilia saved his life

Will Subaru have a happy ending?

can't get happier than this desu
having rem die in your arms is every man's dream

R E M
E
M

>Reminder that rem is only for headpatting, cuddling and marrying.

I sure fucking hope so. The WN is still reaching the halfway point according to the author apparently, so lots of things could happen yet.

>start all smiles in another world
>not even half a season later, his smile and optimism: gone

why is this so fun to watch, Sup Forums?

She has the hots for Subaru like nothing else. Even when he turns completely insane and is bringing Rems dead body along with him everywhere he goes. At one point she literally cuts her hair to look like Rems then tries to steal his attention from her body.

At this point she can go jump off a cliff for all i care. Rem is clearly the one.

Because its rare to see an MC break down and driven insane in anime for legitimate reasons.

Knowing how the author is like, I wouldnt take that for granted.

The "retarded part" was just really lazy writing.

Because its not the usual story where the MC is brought into a world with OP powers and a perfect personality.

user that was an IF chapter that was showcasing a bad end. It never happened.

First volume is coming out in 8 days from JewPress. Rest is Japanese

>At one point she literally cuts her hair to look like Rems then tries to steal his attention from her body.

Please, man, no shitting, no joking or baiting, is this for absolute 100% fucking real?
When does this happen? Why? This has to be bait, right?

>Emilia did something for Subaru
>In the current timeline

You're so funny, user.

I'm sure there's still something you can do to render yourself attractive.

Well, Rem didn't really know better at this point considering her past.
Emilia is just stupid most of the time and can't decide if she wants to be nice to Subaru or not and then just leaves

>mfw a white whale shows up at the door

>tfw you're also REM attribute but had to find out the hard way

>Using the Echidna AU

Yet you people scream noncanon whenever a new chapter of rem IF happens.

IF chapter

where can i see this?

>Julius

Is this the episode where subaru takes a fat dump on emelia while she sleeps then wipes his ass with puck?

Yeah, I saw it right as I posted that. Thank fuck, Emilia is still a worst though.

It was not the white whale who devoured her for fucks sake. That was one of the bishops of Gluttony.

In the same way Rem let hers grow out in her IF chapter in order to resmble Emilia more.

So it's even.

Would you marry this qt oni?

You don't want to bother waiting on the LNs, the anime will have caught up to them by the end of this season.

I dislike this anime, but this picture hurts.

If you don't mind reddit here

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4sboar/lnsynopsis_rezero_ex_repeating_life_in_a/

It's a short summary but has good information on the IF chapter. Basically "what if Subaru decided to min/max his power for the people he cares about to the absolute top.

Are you sure? Don't get my hopes up. People been telling me that the author really likes Emilia and won't pander to the audience.

That's all that is known at the moment, it's untranslated.

Well I could start by liking myself, but fuck me.
I'll just find fleeting moments of happiness on a Taiwanese modern art enthusiast forum.

That chapter isnt translated, is it?

Why do you think he has to end up with anyone? Does this looks like a conventional harem show to you?

that`ll do it, thanks a bunch!

Nah, Emilia's is much worse, she copies what Rem does but is worse when it comes to it not asking but begging for headpats and she becomes basically a doll to Subaru.

yes

But it pretty much is the usual story.
He has OP powers and is just incompetent, like always.

Of course, its not a harem. There's basically no competition between the girls. It's just Rem.

Saviour

Are you kidding. Who even needs to ask at this point

Actually in the MU she always wanted to cut her hair as well, because Puck used to handle it for her but now he's gone she finds her long hair annoying to deal with.

Emilia is weird, in the begninning she was fine but now she's
>pay attention to me
>don't pay too much attention to me though

well at least you got some sense of humor

I want them to happy end together so badly it hurts

Dunno.

I "accidentally" ended up on pixiv and now I have more than 500mb in Rem pictures. I feel satisfied for once.

Well, why don't you pick up a hobby like , say, writing? It's certainly more estimulating than shitposting/lurking, it may help you build some motivation. There is nothing to be gained from here but depressionI'm actually trying to flee from this place

>likes worst girl
How desperate do you need to be to pick the biggest shit of the year

I love her!

>tfw emiliafag surrounded by hordes of retards and remfags

You will always have us user

BETELGEEUUUUUUUUUUUUSE

Have there been any updates on arc 6 recently?

Does anyone know what will happen in the tower during arc 6? It seems like Subaru is going to make it his base of operations.

>Wanting to incite waifu wars

Fuck off.

If they dub this as long as Rem has a cute voice I will watch it. Although it will be hard since the Japanese VAs are putting everything theyve got into this and i just know they will never be able to match it

fuck nigga that sucks
why are women so mean
btw I'm not a robot

>killing off best girl

Why the author is such a madman?

If you upload them in a zip I'll suck your dick.

Why did he kill Subaru in both instances? That's not really nice.

Being an Emiliafag is literally worse than being Subaru in this arc

geez user, two (you)s

Tappei is working with the directors with the anime and is doing promotional shit.
Once the season ends he'll start updating new chapters to the WN again.

Can we all agree the Emilia posters are baiting? At this point nobody but Rem and if youve read the LN Beatrice are acceptable

Why is Reinhardt so OP?

How can anyone be an emiliafag while knowing that his affection is due to a spell?

So now that 99% of watchers are Remfags, is this the right time to kill off Rem for good and watch the world burn?

Made a mistake quoting you twice, my bad. But seriously fuck off with the waifu war shit.

Honestly is Emilia truly the main girl? Hear me out.

Emilia is Subaru's main love interest in this, we get to see that she's kind, and cares for others and is plenty beautiful as well. We see that he has every intention of helping her and protect her, but he takes it to extremes as shown in the time he made it seem like he was forcing Emilia to stay by his side due to debts, which hurt Emilia.

Rem becomes the main focus for arc 2 and onward to arc 3. We know she loves him unconditionally, but at the same time she's fully aware of his feelings for Emilia, but is not saddened by it. Instead she cherishes every moment she can spend with him and loves to receive head pats and praise from him. After the events with Betelgeuse he starts to have feelings for her as well, but still favors Emilia more.

After arc 3, Emilia gets much more focus but Rem is also a main source of worry and guilt to him, due to not being able to protect her. He's still trying even in arc 6 to find a way to save her.

Emilia gets more development and Subaru never truly wavers on his feelings for her, but neither does he do for Rem, he loves then both, and cares for then. Hell i think they even joked about possibly asking Emilia if she was ok with Polygamy.

What i'm trying to say is that it could go either way, Subaru clearly has shown to care deeply for the both of then, and both get proper development, Rem is getting hers now, and is still fairly relevant later, and Emilia gets her after arc 4 and beyond.

a cute

care to explain? just the average anime watcher