Friendly reminder that the 2nd amendment is extremely outdated and needs to be abolished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hey get out of the way, citizens with guns, so we can set up a totalitarian government

Nah. Liberals want me dead for my opinions, they've made no secrets about this. We need the 2A now more than ever.

>that pic
>created any time after the election of dolan drumpf
nice try Mom's Demand Benis

SHALL

sage and kys

Hey you. With the guns. Turn in your guns so I can set up an authoritarian communist government. You racist, nazi bigot.

Sorry but all my firearms are undocumented.

>quick question, commie: Have you considered fucking off you fucking fuck?
>safety first! amirite?

NOT

C O N S T I T U T I ON A L R I G H T.
S U C K A D I C K.

BE

someone should tell shitlibs the people with guns get to make the decisions

F O & D snowflake shit.

meanwhile, op is living in a white suburb with zero gun violence

Come try and take it commie, because the only way is to pry it from my cold dead hands. Saged and hidden.

Any white bois who thinks the left is not out to get them deserves to die. You need your 2nd amendment more than ever right now

Infringed

Guess what, faggot?

Not only do we outnumber you pinko fucks, we are armed to the fucking teeth for one reason and one reason only.

Stop by my house to find out what that reason might be.

Saying the 2nd amendment doesnt cover AR-15s is like saying the 1st amendment doesnt include TV because it wasnt invented back then.

>theoretical fascist government
>liberals bitch about Trump being "literally Hitler"

It's one or the other, niggerfaggots

>put down your arms
Come and get them.

The 2nd Amendment was put in place to assure that legal law abiding citizens could keep the Federal Government in check and prevent a rogue and tyrannical Government from over throwing this Constitutional Republic. The 2nd Amendment also guarantees our right to defend life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness from all threats foreign and domestic. Right now we are at war with America hating liberal ideologies who threaten the very existence of this nation. Our 2nd Amendment rights have never been more important and relevant than they are today.......To all enemy threats to this Nations future: Fuck off, kike. Pic related.

Every day with these posts??

Mods, how is this imbecile not banned by now?

>Friendly reminder that the 2nd amendment is extremely outdated and needs to be abolished

MOVE TO EUROPE OR SOME DESPOTIC AND OR MARXIST COUNTRY.

Yeah, same with the first ammendment, let's get rif of freedom of speech.

Sincerely the rest of California**
Hey buddy did you know that it's illegal to own full auto? Murder is illegal too so it doesn't matter what you ban. Clearly you're pro 2nd amendment except for government officials. What do I know though? Boxcutters and terrorists did 9/11 so are we gonna ban boxcutters? You know there's an underground diy bio movement that could engineer super viruses relatively cheap in your Mother's basement right? We can't ban everything lol

Perfect trips.

You can take my guns once they're empty and unloaded into a couple dozen commie traitors.

>mfw the same people who post this on their shitty Facebook are the ones who say shit along the lines of "Trump is a LITERAL fascist white supremacist and we are living under a nightmare genocidal regime!"

yes, our right to own guns most definitely trumps your sad fee fees.

Never has their been a time since the 1860s where we have needed to stand so firm on our civil rights. Not eve the 1960s had our rights in so much jeopardy. The first Gun Control laws were made by Dems who wanted to keep newly freed slaves from being able to own guns. And here they are at it again..

Outdated? Here you are, talking about stripping civil rights and freedoms from law-abiding citizens AGAIN in a kind of Minority Report pre-crime punishmen without due process...so obviously the 2nd amendment is still very much needed.

>but user, its outdated, you don't need the 2nd amendment
>we want to take your guns!

special kind of stupid, right there

>haha what are you worried about a fascist government? give up your guns silly
>OMG TRUMP IS A FASCIST THE POLICE ARE FASCISTS RESIST RESIST
there is not a single leftist narrative that isn't undermined by another leftist narrative, it's truly fascination

must be why leftists are high in neuroticism, it's not that leftism causes anxiety, it's that people that live with anxiety are capable of such doublethink and cognitive dissonance

"The Second Amendment is not “old”; it is timeless. It is not “unclear”; it is obvious. It is not “embarrassing”; it is fundamental. And, as much as anything else, it is a vital indicator of the correct relationship between the citizen and the state and a reminder of the unbreakable sovereignty of the individual."

Let's also revise the 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments. Too many criminals get away with crimes due to technicalities.

Oh, and I accuse OP of being guilty of Sodomy so we're going to bring him to trial ASAP.

Says the Communist liberals who have soft tyranny established in EUROPE

You can take our guns one bullet at a time

US Pop 1776: 2.5m
US Pop 2017: 325m

That's 90x higher

# of people a musket could kill: 1
# of people 10 rifles from a sniper position into a packed crowd could kill: 60

Worse than a musket when adjusted for population inflation. And that's presuming all 60 were gunshot fatalities and not trampling. Muskets could kill more US citizens back in 1776, they were a bigger threat to the population in 1776. Yet FFs still wrote in the 2ndA.

Says the people calling Trump an evil fascist dictator.

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

>Friendly reminder that the 2nd amendment is extremely outdated and needs to be abolished

After the Vegas shooting, we that carry concealed weapons will have to up our game!

># of people a musket could kill: 1
# of people a frigate could kill: few hundreds
# of people a howitzer could kill: few hundreds
# of people Puckle Gun could kill: dozens

Anyways, what part of Well regulated in the 2nd amendment do you gun nuts not understand, It was put in there to protect us from people like you.

Here's a video for you shitstains to get educated from.
youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w

Do you know how hard it is to change the constitution

I love you

Hey you, with the tyranny: my right to have guns trumps everything you just said.

Sounds great. Where do I sign?

>fascist government literally trying to take your guns away
>"WHAT ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT?"

LARP harder

Guns were not made for self defense but for resistance against the gov and in this regard your example is fucking irrelevant. Matter of fact I demand the right to own my personal drone.

not as hard as you'd think
*Cough* prohibition *Cough*

Hey leftie, are cops brutal or should they be trusted savage only ones with guns?

>Hey you, out there on the road
>Always doing what you're told
>Can you help me?
>Hey you, out there beyond the wall
>Breaking bottles in the hall
>Can you help me?
>Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
>Together we stand, divided we fall

>my rights to demand
That's correct. People owning guns does not interfere with your 1st Amendment rights at all. However, you are using your 1st Amendment rights to attempt to infringe upon their - and yours - 2nd Amendment rights.

b-b-b-b-b-but trump is hitler !!!!

I'm one of the people that would love to see all guns banned. It's 2016 and there is absolutely no reason at all for us to keep clinging to them.

TLDR: Gun ownership is not a sign of mental health.

I think they meant this when they said Bare Arm's

>I "feel" like these should be wrong.
Don't care.

Shall not be infringed.

Your mom needs to be abolished.

LMAO right? ZOMG EVERYTHING IS A AR-15 AND AR STANDS FOR ASSASSINATION RIFLEZ

>constitution still exists
>prohibition does not exist

Stupid faggot

Oh so you can get 3/4 of the state's to agree to your plan

>I'm one of the people that would love to see all guns banned. It's 2016 and there is absolutely no reason at all for us to keep clinging to them.
>TLDR: Gun ownership is not a sign of mental health.
At least update your copy pasta.

Taking your current comfort for granted is probably one of the most disgusting flaw a human can have.
Undeniably the worst. Not even worthy of living really.
Sit on your fat ass some more you pig.
Until you rot and die if you please.

Democrat encouraging killing Americans...what a surprise.

SHALL

This is the 800 year anniversary of the Magna Carta. Only three of its many statutes are considered relevant today. And so it will go with the Second Amendment.... eventually. I only hope it won't take 550 years.

And the Supremes can rule as they see fit. Slavery used to be legal and accepted in America, too, and their 'votes' cast by their 'masters' were worth a percentage of a white vote. That idiocy was enshrined in law, too. Didn't make it right, didn't make it sensible, didn't make it reflective of our values as a nation.

You are the faggot who does not understand the second Amendment and a jackass is an appropriate flag for your argument.

>fascist america is a fantasy
>antifa exist

Uh..

>A well regulated MILITIA

Hmmmmmmm

Gun control shills are in full force but the fact of the matter is you're all just emotional, whiney little children. You're desperate, support for your policies is slipping. If you wanted to get anything done you would have done it during the Clinton admin when you had more support but you are incompetent, expect the HPA to pass too. Two weeks from now you'll just be posting shit about the next controversial thing.

Saged.

bait you stupid fuck sage

trannies and gays and mexicans and black people and muslims need guns to defend against trump, why do you hate disfranchised oppressed minorities you stupid shitlord? do you want them to get gassed?

Again.
Taking your current comfort for granted is a weakness.
A sign of lack of foresight, of complacency.
May I encourage you to kys at this point?
What's the purpose you fucking slave

All because of some faggot with mommy issues.

NOT

Well regulates means in proper functioning order you dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

They amended the constitution to abolished slavery not the supreme Court

k

>The rest of America
Why don't you sign it jews, commies, fags, and non-Whites instead?

Have you considered that your values are not reflective of the values of the American people, fellow leaf poster?

the funny thing is, if you look at mass shootings like this from a public health perspective it's statistically irrelevant

more people die from sugar

reg·u·late
ˈreɡyəˌlāt/
verb
past tense: regulated; past participle: regulated
control or maintain the rate or speed of (a machine or process) so that it operates properly.
"a hormone that regulates metabolism and organ function"
synonyms: control, adjust, manage
"the flow of the river has been regulated"
control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
"the organization that regulates fishing in the region"
synonyms: supervise, police, monitor, check, check up on, be responsible for; More
set (a clock or other apparatus) according to an external standard.
>Mic drop I'm out of this shitty NRussiaA sponsered thread

PS. I almost feel the gun argument is unwinnable. You are, for all intents and purposes, "climate deniers," flat earthers, science deniers. You have a huge emotional stake in not seeing the "causality" of things you espouse, to things that are happening.

every time

Again.
Taking your current comfort for granted is a weakness.
A sign of lack of foresight, of complacency.
May I encourage you to kys at this point?
What's the purpose you fucking slave

Wait a minute.
You kept on going but you didn't address this you massive faggot.
Wait a fucking minute slave.

supreme court ruled each individual is a militia and trump is a dictator that needs to be resisted AT ALL COSTS! He WILL divide us!

"Well regulated" meant "sufficiently equipped". Analogous to the expression "regular army". But while an army is an agent of the state, the millitia represents ALL able bodied citizens who could concievably fight.

fighting a rebellion or fighting "a rebellion"?
i say crush the rebels

But murder is illegal. That means nobody would ever murder, right?

Slavery was abolished via the process stipulated in the constitution e.g. an amendment.

If you want to change it then get 2/3 of both chambers of congress and 75% of state legislative branches to sign off.
No?

That's right. Fuck off.
You're such a fucking faggot. Liberals NEVER make or abolish legitimate law. All you fucking faggots do is pick and choose what laws to enforce and argue semantics in court rooms.
Just a bunch of subversive fucking kikes.

BE

Prove you're not just baiting by trying to argue against

>[reg-yuh-leyt]

>to adjust so as to ensure accuracy of operation: to regulate a watch
>to put in good order: to regulate the digestion

My it is fun when you post pictures from tumblr and cherry pick the definitions you want.

Molon Labe.

Except we don't want to fight against a fascist government we want to fight to install a fascist government, get it right.

1 post by this faggot and you idiots took the bait. Sage this garbage

This comic convinces me we need guns, because how else will we protect ourselves from a government willing to drone strike its own citizens with missiles that cost tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars each.

It has NEVER been more important.

This faggot is right.

We need to remove the words "A well regulated Militia" from the 2nd amendment, since it seems to confuse people.

Fuck that, I want the feds to fuck off entirely. Without federal gibs, the niggers and spics would leave

>theoretical future fascist government
That’s literally the basis for the second amendment