Internet outage

Anyone else notice something strange going on? Spectrum, Sprint, ATT, and Verizon affected.

Pic attached: Sprint outage

pls b happening

hmm
large scale attack?

Sounds like someone really spit in the tacos this time.

MY PHONE AND COMPUTER ARE REALLY SLOW

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

There are rather large scale attacks from microsoft on to other parts of the us, like way more than normal

Verizon-- ok here

zoom in.
I saw the same shit over my state but when I zoomed in it was nowhere near me.

I’ve been having weird problems with having good reception, but website either wouldn’t load or load extremely slowly. It’s affecting my area.

>Norse map
You must be retarded if you think that will explain anything. Maybe look up how it actually works before posting it?

it could be a denial of service attack user, like the summer was it last year or the year before?

Used all theses internet of shits things in the us, and basically just ddosed the net off. So you look for the volume, not port

Verizon as well. About 20 minutes ago I had 3/4 bars but couldn't connect to any internet. It is spotty but still holding up,
North East~

we've been ddosing north korea for like a week so maybe they're fighting back

shit loads of companies are currently having issues, something is actually happening. What we don't know yet

The thing is, Norse doesn't track DDoS attacks, it tracks mostly automatic port scanning and exploitation on their honeypot servers. If someone was DDoSing their honeypot servers, there would be thousands of lines each second on the "Live attacks" tab.

If someone is DDoSing, it wouldn't aimed at Norse honeypots, they would be attacking someone else.

This is bizarre. I usually have the worst internet quality, home and mobile, but today it's perfect.

Sprint
Eastern Long Island

...it's the Norks
First die has been cast
Prepare yourselves

just cram it retard, you aren't fooling anyone here

>First die has been cast

Kek, did I hit a nerve? Keep believing in what ever you want.

t. someone who actually does networking and IT for living.

Yeah, same but its nowhere as bad as the OP pic implies.
Probably more related to the regulations that nobody talked about being lifted.
Hacking and tapping and tracking our asses.

How would we know if we can't communicate with anyone in the areas? If cellular data is offline it could be huge

Cellular data offline, Comcast is offline. Same areas. Doesn't jive as a DDOS. What is going on?

Grern Net dude!
We need to build it! To prevent this shit...

Microsoft is consistently the largest source of botnet attacks and people should fucking block all their IPs including their cloud service at the router.

Heck maybe we can get entire ISPs to ban all contact with MS, it would do more to prevent DDOS than Cloudflare ever could.

Mediacom was out in central Georgia for 4 hours last night. Maybe stress testing each network…?