They most likely did it themselves.
Professional victims.

Where is the return address
Show the return address u kikes

>whatcha up to rabbi

>hate mailing a kosher bakery
lol
why though? it's bread
jew world order one bagel at a time? these are the top jews organizing international finance?

i dunno, maybe the business needs some free publicity or something. a flood of customers eager to signal their virtue and support etc

>you're
>you are

Pick one.

>Possible hate crime
>Putting your dirty baker hands all over the evidence
>Not even onee

> Racist literature
>calls blacks "negroes"

Nice try, Satan
We all know that Bagels are what blood is to Vampires.

that's a falseflag if I've seen one

So... anyone dig up handwriting samples yet?

Betcha it was a Hillary supporter.

/thread
every time

What the fuck is wrong with jews? First they can't fucking draw a proper swastika and now they try to print a stock swastika and they manage to fuck it up too by not concentrating it. See, this is what the lack of concentration of jews does.

>christian identity is back
>Negroes
The jews are getting sloppy arent they

nice try Chaim

Im 99% sure this is a case of whatyadoinrabbi

The guy holding the envelope with the smirk probably did it.

Interesting publicity stunt.

"Hello my fellow antisemites, i am myself a real minority hater, oh boy how much i hate black colored folks. You might not see it but i have a svitaka tatoo on my wrist. So what are you up to ? Tagging synagogues and private businesses in need of renovation ? Calling anonymous jews you don't know to threaten them ? I'm sure we have a lot to do, praise deus and happy cruscifiction am i rite ?"

Well shit i thought that box of crackers that someone left in my damn driveway was strange...im a victim too

Are the jews calling their tribe back to isreal?

leftypol

Wow California really has a problem with Neo Nazis!

hey rabbi

watcha doin

whatcha doin', rabbi?

print that out and mail it to him, scholmo

The rabbis want all the jews to go back to isreal and praise the 3rd temple, this is their symbol to let them know it is time to go home

Duh .. it's from isreal

>Nazis are now Christcucks.
>Calls them negroes not niggers.

I would love to see some samples of the rabbi's handwriting. That letter has a distinct style written on it.

another hoax
so what

this
jews and negroes are famous for this shit. white people don't have time for that bullshit

>christian identity is back
>not deus vult

confirmed fake.

That bloke on the left has the expression of a scammer. In my line of work I've become extremely familiar with the "salesman's gaze" and the look in his eyes right there is a textbook example of it; it's the glance of a faker that's analysing your face and asking himself "is this guy falling for it?". The paused half-open mouth, poised to give you an immediate response to a question he's likely heard before, is also a textbook example of this. I'm sure many of you have seen someone look at you like this, and even if you don't believe you got scammed by them I'm sure you noticed that there was something off or fishy about them. If you ever feel like a salesman is being pushy or is desperate to make a sale look into their eyes, and register the look on their face before they can change it, you'll see the exact same expression that's in this image.

The jews themself, user

Same shit posted earlier. user found their address and made an add saying they give free bagels to muslims.

>all the brown people working there

Also this :

So there's just some nazi madman in LA who chose this specific deli on the opposite side of the country because?????