Karakai Jouzo no Takagi-san

Has Japan finally found the perfect mix of romance and high school slice of life? I think the manga genre has reached its peek with this title. What do you guys think of it?

I liek it

N T R

T

R

How old are they, thought they were middle school at most...

They are,OP probably picked it up after seeing the NTR autism get BTFO'd in that thread the other day

I want to fuck Takagi-san.

>Can't spell jouzu right
Disappointing.

Literally disproved.

Why is it still being posted?

Because retards are retards no matter what.

Bump.

I'd like to hear more opinions as well.

OP, I think you made a mistake, the image you posted is not Horimiya.

High school?

I thought these were elementry or middle school kids

Horimiya is fucking trash you pleb

Is it only me or it looks like she's grabbing his asscheek?

nah, his face says she's got a finger up his ass

Horimiya is a great bed time story.

B T F O
T
F
O

>being this desperate
You're a sad case, really.

Why do faggots overyhpe everything. It's okay but the "peak of the genre"?

I mean i'm happy that you found a manga which nobody in your otaku facebook group has read yet, so you can brag and act like you have a good taste but do it there and not here.

You literally act like someone who just started reading other manga besides Naruto,Bleach and One Pieace.

Also this is middle school romance not highschool romance. At least pretend you aren't a newfag.

Fuck, this is fun as hell. Thanks OP

NTR shitposter falseflagging due to being BTFO by the author

My heart

Because it was a great chapter joke and you're an oversensitive fucking moron for trying to "correct" everyone who says this.

>you will never have your own Takagi-san
Should I jibun wo korosu and hope for the best in next life?

He looks like Naota WTF

>tfw they had sex
what was it like?

Sick, like your digits.

>Sup Forums can't tell the difference between middle and high school
Can't blame them, nips seem to have a hard time differentiating too

Lots of fucking teasing.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
wew lad.

So Takagi-san never actually let him cum, did she? In that case...

N T R
T
R

Write a scene of them in the bedroom.

Hardmode: Make it not read like bad fan fic

Doujins when?

>high school
They're in middle school.

I hope you realise in reality when the "teasing" stops the girl fucks off to make baby's with Mohammad.

>it was a great chapter joke

>Muslims
>allowed into Japan for longer than a week

Fuck off to Sup Forums

>Hiromiya
>Good
Sure at the start. As a guy who absolutely loves romcom shit that I would read anything in the genre, it's pure trash now. It's just sappy wish fulfillment now.

why is she touching his butt?

Because she owns it and can grope it all day if she wants to.

I really like the fast paced comedy romance style

its good to have an alternative for all the focus on drama and perssonal problems that is common in the romance genre

Tamen de Gushi and Tsurezure Children are similar to Karakai in that sense

Fucking RAPE thats what. God i'm triggered.

Any lewds of her

>high school

Middle school

edging him for hours
then nakadashi handholding leglock french kissu

Kazurou Inoue has always been the king of romentic comedies in my book. I wonder what's he up to since Ai Kora and Midori Days.

>peek
peak OP,
and i also fucking love this manga, tho i think it would be better if it didn't take too much chapters to end, you know. short and good...

>I mean i'm happy that you found a manga which nobody in your otaku facebook group has read yet
this. top fucking kek

he looks like shinji
WTF

It cannot win!! This series is the best thing Japan has produced in a while, the heavens approve. Whenever I hear NTR and this series, you just get an automatic smug mental picture, how can an author be so based!

Trying to be an oldfag is an offence. Being unable to distinguish bait lines the OP uses and responding seriously while false flagging.

The only reason why this thread works is because NTR got btfo and temperament of current Sup Forums is burning under its skin.

sorry if i might seem ignorant anons, but here i was just catching up on the few chapters i didn't read because i saw this thread,
but what the fuck was that 10 years later chapter?

lmao Horimiya is fucking garbage in comparison to this.

Bump.

>It's okay but the "peak of the genre"?

Have you even read it faglord? Tell me a manga with af eeling like this one.

Look in catalog

(anata)

[KISAMA]

>the perfect mix of romance and high school slice of life
This isn't Seki-kun, so no.

4th wall of smugness, NTR legion gasping for air, all while confirming manga will be ongoing despite a 'dream like' time skip.

Really the reactions were gold in the raw thread, check catalog. If you had faith for the manga you were rewarded, still feels good and untouchable.

A "peak" also implies that it can't go higher than this, which I'd object to. Time is likely to bring forth even better stuff.

pic related

>I mean i'm happy that you found a manga which nobody in your otaku facebook group has read yet
this. takagi is good, but so are many other manga, each in their own way. i never felt like takagi-san was special among them.

They are like 12 years old

Not highschoolers

It's real good