What are we going to do when we only have XxxNiggerxxX and feminist cunts left in the music industry...

What are we going to do when we only have XxxNiggerxxX and feminist cunts left in the music industry. Did we lose the music culture war? Will we ever have a new Mozart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will always have kid rock

his daughter is a pizza-gater bro

>Did we lose the music culture war?
This is the biggest hit in the US right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8

The left is winning the culture war acutely, and demographic shifts aren't helping in the slightest.

He was a cuck, moron.

It's a Free fall lads.

I'm hot cuz' I'm fly, you ain't cuz' you not. Kendrick is shaping up along nicely. Straight fiyaah! . Or maybe Hanz Zimmer is more to you liking. Some Foo Fighters perhaps? My point is, there's still plenty of good music out there. You just need to branch out. Chill Bro.

there's still good music underground. check out the stoner/sludge/doom metal scene

>HE DIDN'T BELIEVE XACTLY WHUT I BELIEVE SO HIS MUZZIK SUX LOL
pleb tier thinking user

he was a literal cuck. literally.

>Slurred vocals
>Limited vocabulary
>Inexpressive, dullard face

Is she... retarded? Not figuratively, but in the literal sense of developmental disability? Is the #1 song in the US performed by a legit tard?

>he was a literal cuck. literally.
Yes, and? Some of my favorite musicians were alcoholics, druggies, spouse abusers, racists, commies, pedos and most anything else you can think of. If can't separate the person from their music then you've got nothing to listen to except static.

>music industry

Like their will be a music industry after the happening in LV...

>cucked this fucking hard

Jesus dude he was a bald stoner that fried his brains, he won't suck your dick no matter what

D-did you even read what I wrote?

>SO WHAT IF HE WAS A KEK IN FUCK TOO WAH WAH WAH I'M TOO FAT TO SUCK MY OWN DICK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>QUICK I MUST FIND ANOTHER FAGGOT STONER TO WORSHIP

by that u mean she believes in pizzagate or she's a part of it?

>Will we ever have a new Mozart?
Coldplay's Chris Martin is damn close

are you literally a literal literate?

>then you've got nothing to listen to except static
noizecore is pretty redpilled desu

>SO WHAT IF HE WAS A KEK IN FUCK TOO WAH WAH WAH I'M TOO FAT TO SUCK MY OWN DICK
what the fuck just happened.. ?

tom petty was a fagit who apologized for using confederate flags at his shows and basically was a spineless homo
and his music sucked so theres that

Lol niggers in the industry die before they turn 25...