Why is Vegas bothering me so much?

Until now, I thought I was 100% desensitized. I've shitposted through pretty much every massacre, from Sandy Hook to Pulse. Seen a shitton of ISIS propaganda and torture videos. But this one feels different. I've seen the fucking video of the EMT faggot, sticking his hands in open wounds and screeching. Fuck, looking at the bodies in that video makes me want to die. The way their eyes are still open and twinkling when blood is spouting out of their fucking mouths. The cowboy hats covered in blood. Probably spent hours thinking about the outfit she was going to wear, completely unaware she was going to bleed out in it. I can't get this out of my head.

I can't even laugh at the memes, wtf are they putting in the water?

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were listen to country music, it was mercy killings

Because you finally realized Liberals are right about gun control and you've been on the wrong side.

It's the way things are slowly going to happen more and more often, worse and worse

It's bothering me because it's the first time I've had to start thinking in more "conspiratorial" terms

I purposely avoid looking at the victims too close

Maybe you aren't as psychopathic as you thought you were.

There is still hope for you, make a change.

Because so many people visit vegas and it could have been you. Hell, I was there 3 months ago

>I've seen the fucking video of the EMT faggot, sticking his hands in open wounds and screeching. Fuck, looking at the bodies in that video makes me want to die. The way their eyes are still open and twinkling when blood is spouting out of their fucking mouths. The cowboy hats covered in blood.
sauce

I'm all fucked up from this too
But I'm not budging on 2a rights
Too many of my normie friends are spewing stupid bullshit.

pew.tube/user/WhitePower/SDvbMPh

Because the victims were white conservatives.

Maybe because you're American too? But I've seen ISIS videos and they are worse.

>Because the victims were

American.

DEFINITELY ME TOO THIS ISNT A SLIDE THREAD THIS IS SO ME LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT VVEGAS ITS TOO SCARY

I FEEL THE SAME

ITS BECAUSE THIS TIME IT QAS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

>WHITE
>RIGHTLEANING
>trump lovers

It was a direct hit on me

I PRAY THAT IT WASNT JUST A PSYCHO KILLING WITH NO REAL MOTIVE

>IT NEEDS TO BE A LEFT AGAINST RIGHT TERRORISM OTHERWISE THESE PEOPLE DIED FOR NNNNNNOOOOOOTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNG

motherfuckers

That's the gayest part though. I'm not even american.

Keep your guns murica. Your 2nd amendment is the truth. Once the government takes your guns it will be Vegas every day everywhere.

Because it was a white girl with blue eyes I think, I couldn't even stare at her face that long. It was an attack on predominantly white people for a reason.
Stockpile and train ..

congrats you are a sissy go buy some womens clothes you will need it faggot

It bothers me and I'm not even American. It's probably because the people who died look normal, like your everyday friends and family, and not like third world shitskins.
The part with the dead girl spitting blood is probably the most upsetting

I am with you.
the memes arent funny.
the conspiracy bullshit is on point with WE WUZ theories.
pol just looks retarded at this point.
seriously almost done with this board.
every fucking thread is retard tier conspiracy shit right now i dont even know where to begin.
some are legit, but most are fucking retarded.
fuck this shit. fuck steven paddock. fuck most of you. im glad some still have a bit of soul left.

is this nigga high or drunk?
>shakes a clearly dead body
>ARE YOU WITH ME BRAH? READY TO FIGHT BACK FOR AMERIGA BRAH? COME ON DUDE WAKE UP I DON'T SEE ANY WOUNDS
>molests dead body some more

what happens in vegas
stays in vegas

Yeah apparently everyone is desensitized to gun shots these days, no one runs for their lives anymore

it's weird man, all this information on hand at all times and nothing makes sense.

This. American guns stand between freedom and the NWO.

They will get my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

-no obvious motive (yet)
-high kill count
-affected people with lives that matter, not just dumbass high school / college kids
-happened in a place people go to have fun
-it clearly happened, perhaps not in the way the media is portraying, but a massacre did take place, it's not a fishy-smelling psyop like Sandy Hook

Open genocidal murder of white people in the united states is a very personal threat. All desensitization is is alienation; convincing yourself events don't threaten your survival. The truth is everything is connected and psychopathy is a major regression in survival.

Because it's the most obvious false flag of this decade

>that flag

Yeah this one really got to me. I get this feeling that it will be another pivotal event that shapes the course of the future, just like 9/11. The quality of life in the west will greatly suffer from this event, and the breakdown of society will accelerate. This basically the end of good time and fun. It's dark place we are heading into.

I'm not a psychopath but I literally feel nothing for happenings like these. Not even those that hit close, like the Turku stabbings (was a few blocks away that day).

How normal is this? When I was a child I thought it was just a ritual for people to cry and act like they care when massacres or catastrophes happend. Do most people really care?