youtube.com/watch?v=8fJyxcqiVEg

Other urls found in this thread:

live.b-ch.com/gundam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck yes.

Promo image

>more fumina
Oh boy.

Bummer didn't realize they were gonna continue with the Try kids. S2 was way worse than S1. Hope Domon is in it more at least.

>interested to see what happens to Choco Man
>don't really want to sit through another season of Okada
Feeling conflicted

There are 2 OVAs being made
one by the TRY team and another by the Original BF guys

>Tekkadan has not!-GMs
>Ride-my-ass is now a MS pilot
>Those new recruits

>Some sort of island training trip for Try
>A "Stop Axis Drop" battle like everyone has wanted since season 1
>ZZII is actually Minato's surprisingly
>That Gyancalot
>Weird new orange original design gundam with what looks like plavsky clear parts
>Satomi is now Petitgguy's pilot maybe?

I am hyped.

>island wars
IT'S NOT DUELIST KINGDOM I SWEAR

OP here
Stream in 3 hours
live.b-ch.com/gundam

It's just an OVA. There is also an OVA for the first season on the way as well that was most likely delayed due to the S1 director being tied up in other projects.

Looks like Kudelia fucked off.
Great

No more OHKO pls

>no time-skip
ONE FUCKING JOB

Also didn't see Guts or the pilot duo?

Did they die at the end of S1? It honestly got so bad I stopped watching after that Racoon chick fight at the train.

CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN GRECO

IBO looks bretty good. I don't care much for Try but I'm glad best boys Minato and Neil's are back.

>>interested to see what happens to Choco Man
He's a Char-clone. And like all Char-clones, his destiny is written in stone.

>Weird new orange original design gundam
Looks like a Zeta-variant to me, senpai.

This is barely Okada, though. It's mostly Nagai.

There is a time skip

and I think the guy who piloted this in the side story manga is in it

no only Biscuit dies, however if this follows through like atypical gundam second half then Tekkadan's numbers will be lowered

>Shia isn't even scared
>She just realizes it's her chance to cop a feel off of Sekai without anybody noticing

There's nothing zeta like about it other than that it has a flight form. It looks to be an original design in the same vein as Burning and Denial with those clear parts.

Also, Fuck yes Barbatos is using what looks like a Tetsubo unless those stylized proportions in the promo picture are just making the mace look longer.

Can we just pretend that Greco was never a thing? I'm still salty about how awful it ended up. Man, I was so excited for it before the show started.

IBO seems to have this emphasis on melee alot.

Its getting to the point of 40k absurdity

black power

>gyanko is doing the same

They do make a nice trio, too bad doujins never deliver.

They did so on purpose,they didn't want it to be like other gundam shows,however this wasn't executed too well

No beam weapons in IBO universe and armor tech reached the point where most ballistic weapons aren't as effective as just smashing it with a big hatchet or hammer. So while they do carry a ranged weapon it's just easier to smack the enemy with a big melee weapon.

Ranged weapons suck in-universe but the melee battles are all 1 shot kill fests anyway so it just loses all grit and tension IMO.

I wonder who scramble Gundam's pilot is going to be?

And yeah, I kind of do see the resemblance to Zeta with the V-Fin and outline of the shoulders, but it's still pretty different. And I see that lazy transformations are still going strong.
>Have gundam lay down
>Put shield/rifle on head

NIGGA

That is fucking Zeta I think its like a version of a full armor zeta looks like it has a phoenix theme

>Looks like Kudelia fucked off.
>Great

It's just the first PV

Wait for the subsequent ones

Sei or Reiji,the obscene amount of red on there makes me think it's Reiji, however it might be Sei's since he's the only one still on earth and a Zeta would fit him

The final possibility is a last minute upgrade for Sekai, but he won't use ranged weapons

It's just a Zeta with bird wings man.

>Kudelia looks like an old hag
WHY SUNRISE, FUCKING WHY

All I ask

Is another scene like the time Mika fucking bitch slapped that guy who got out of his mobile suit

>just an OVA
Thank god. TRY was so awful I don't think they could recover if they did a season 3 with new characters.

I skipped IBO last season.

What happened to the fat guy called Biscuit? He got killed?

>Minato and Yuuma
OTP

>Not liking mechs who use melee for no reason

Answered

The guy who's back was prominently featured in that one cut?

Hey, Sakai actually wins the Yumabowl? I feel bad for Sudou

Shia just isn't as popular.

Then again, she's introduced relatively late, and the other girls had their fanbases built up already.

How the fuck did Biscuit die? And why him? That's some bull shit.

>More Gundam Try
Why god

Crushed under a flipped over MW that got kicked by a Graze. The entire group flips their shit over his death and go nuts on Gjallarhorn in the following episodes.

>tfw he looks like MUSASHI

Seems fate of fatguys

Because the kits actually sold well and it's an excuse to make some more.

I really hope that Caroline shows up in the TRY OVA.

I mean, I do want to see her in the original OVA as well, but I really want to see what she looks like grown up, and see her play around with her husband.

00-Catta or somethinng I guess

pretty much saves one mc

See He was driving Orga around the Battlefild while he gave order and decided to park out in the open for some reason. The enemy commander saw them and chased them. Biscuit spins out on purpose to throw Orga clear before the graze reaches them and gets kicked when it does.

Also notice how his jacket is a different color.

Orga looks like a fucking mong wearing that jacket over his suit.

New Barbatos

Sleipnir? Is that you?

It actually is, and he has the saitama face of not giving a shit

Need a closer look but really like new Gusion

New Graze.

I really fucking hope it transforms into a giant sword or giant gun

>Gundam build fighters Try Island wars
I'm ready for more best boy. Also isn't this supposed to include the cast from the original GBF as well?

gay heels
when will they end this dumbass design decision

Best Girl confirmed. Where my fucking GGG Shia Figure Sunrise?

There is going to be another OVA for the first season that will have the original director for it.

>He's a Char-clone. And like all Char-clones, his destiny is written in stone.
Tell me more.

That costume and the glasses in the PV are really cute.

build fighters 3 when

>another 00 suit

Why are you posting Code-name:Wind? We're talking Char clones and Zechs/Milliardo was the Char clone of Wing.

>filename
sad truth

>Megane
>exposed shoulders
>slightly more mature looking
>still Delicious Flat Chest

I didn't think it was possible but they made the Best Girl even more Best.

What do you expect from the Kijima family?

It's like asking Gyanko not to Gyan.

Just be glad Shia didn't give Kamiki Burning Gundam a GN Drive.

I can't tell if that gif is positive or not.

I just want to know if Choco Char fucked the loli.

That's like wondering if Atra raped Mika on the long ride back to Mars.

>You will never have a boy fall on top of you

why even live?

>they ruined the Qan[t]

They should've ruined the 00/00R, it's the ugliest of the three and the least liked.

>They should've ruined the 00/00R
>and the least liked.

That's exactly why they skipped it and won't use it. They're cashing in on popular designs.

Well at least the two midgets are still the tiny little things they were, no timeskip for what we can tell

>Barbatos needs more red
>Slap on red shoulder pads
I know what I'm repainting. Not really digging the teal symbols either.
Looks better than the previous "tan Barbatos with a giant ass and shoulder boosters" they had before.

timeskip in both?

HIS HEELS ARE STAINED WITH THE BLOOD OF TEKKADAN'S ENEMIES

Not really feeling these new backpack/shoulder things. Do you think it still has the extra arms?

>More Mirai nee-san
Yes

>more Gyanko
Fuck yes.

Did Yuuma really just shove an AGE-2 backpack onto his Lightning?

>tfw Shia will never grab you ass

AGE-2 didn't have a backpack, but yeah those look like its wings. The new backpack and rifle addons look awful. A lot of the new designs are disappointing. I'm not even a Gyanko fan but thank god for

Kudelia was there.

It begins.

If Mika ends up as a Dreadnaught I'd shit my pants

The fuck are you on about? From now on its all about Kudelia-sama

He's already heading in that direction. He currently can't use his one eye and arm outside of Barbatos after going too deep with the AV link.

Watch it go gundam unicorn novel ending where Barbatos achieves enlightenment and give mika his body back.

What? No timeskip? I wanted to see grown up Mika and Atra. Sad to see that Hime will come back but anyway i'm hype. October can't come soon enough

Weren’t they like fifteen? Not sure if a time skip would have helped them much their growth is fucked

Oh shit milf Kudelia

>Island Wars
Damn it, no more team format!