The Chinese are building a full-sized replica of the Titanic

>the Chinese are building a full-sized replica of the Titanic
What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_replica_(Sichuan,_China)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That thing wont last long, they cant even build safe escalators.

Its a metaphor for their economy

someone has to preserve western culture

that's pretty fuckin ugly.

slide

Maybe they haven't seen the ending yet.

What the fuck? TRIGGERED

Tfw your country has nothing better to than build large, useless shit.

fuck you

tfw even Communist China understands the American mind better than DC

After yellow-red pilled, you want to jump off of a Titanic.

putting the man in the chair back in chairman

I wish I could have seen the titanic, its such a beautiful ship, the steamships we have now are so ugly and degenerate

They are picking up where whitey left out and failing at it because they are soulless bugmen.

why do so many photos of places in east asia have that unsettling silent hill-style vibe about them? i always get the same feeling when i see photos from korea (either) and sometimes japan. it's like the camera is always peering through some kind of miasma of desolation and inhumanity. it's probably a subjective effect but it's compelling.

*blocks your path*

You hardly expected them to invent something themselves, did you?

if they are clever they invite the clintons and every undesirable politician on the virgin ride thru the atlantic.

>western architects will call this tacky and then build a shifty glass cube
Your average person likes this better than degenerate modern architecture, look how popular Disney land is. Main Street USA takes them back to an America they'll never see again

I bet all the poor Chinese people are like "this is an awesome way to spend lots of money"

It was taken on a foggy (or likely polluted) day, when they aren't growing crops. China is actually beautiful as fuck, but there are parts that are hellholes.

the world needs more giant statues

They're uncreative leaches. Every "design" they come up with are either copies of American, Russian or W Euro plans. Fuck em.

>chinese engineering

Well, looks like this one will sink on its maiden voyage, too.

Because they have no culture or history every city in Asia has that same generic commie block look

I don't know

Maybe they'll fuck up the design so bad that it'll actually be impossible to sink

I thought the guy funding this gave up on it? I don't think "the Chinese" were building it, just a Chinese shipyard being paid by a foreigner.

Pic is Titanic next to a modern day cruise ship. Thing is small.

finally a reason to post this

>its blade is clipping the base

FUCKING WORLD OF WARCRAFT TEXTURES.

We were going to build one to honour the veterans of the Great War but Trudeau cancelled it

could they have at least not have made it look like a giant paper mache project?

underappreciated

Modern ships are degenerate though, it's like modern architecture

There's two different Chinese Titanic replica projects, the western backed one is vaporware but the other one is already half built and will be complete by early next year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_replica_(Sichuan,_China)

> China has no culture or history

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is high level stupidity, congrats. Try telling that to EVERY Asian country surrounding China, who is their Greece, Rome, Persian and Britain COMBINED.

>2100
>survivors have to visit Chinese themeparks to see what human civilization was once like before the Great Sino-Semitic-Goy war

The irony

Eh. What he said makes more sense from the standpoint of "China HAD a tremendous culture and history but they intentionally tried to obliterate it like fucking retards"

inb4 it fails to sink

The closest to civilization china will ever get

Are they saying it's unsinkabre?

No, china never had culture or history, they did nothing worth mentioning except get their shit kicked in during the boxer rebellion and getting fucked in the ass in the Korea war.

Sounds like Western Europe and U.S.A. right now

Morphogenetic experiments

At least the chinese gave the world Gun Powder

I have a crush on their version of feudalism where every family or clan built their own giant impenetrable donut fort

Well at least the Chinese had the sense to destroy their own culture and history instead of outsourcing the job to immigrants

Go try reading Chinese history. I'll see you in 20 years when you're finished.

And don't forget, they INVENTED "MUH GUNZ!!" 400 years ago.

top kek

Why don't you fuck off back to Peking Long Duck Dong

So you're not tracing their history back to BC like most non-stupid people do? That might be the dumbest argument I ever saw.

That is much, much, much better than the soulless cargo cult copies of white culture they do nowadays.

after we made fun of this one they broke it down, not even kidding

They did nothing, they just fucked around doing nothing. They didn't do anything the history of the entire Orient is irrelevant. Really all you need to know is Greece, Rome, Britain and you've covered 90% of world history

>build donut house
>become a priority target of the U.S. nuclear forces
kek

Ah, so you just hate the Chinese. That explains why you're being such a retard about them. Stop being a triggered faggot, what did a Chink fuck your girlfriend? Just because you're butt hurt it doesn't change reality to appease the fact you're a complete dipshit. Now go home and get your abacus!

it's because of the intense pollution from the rare earth mines creates a hazy smog everywhere, also southern China is just naturally foggy as fuck

Oops, meant to reply to this faggot Sorry

Good, that faggot fuck harper wasted enough of our money on useless memorials.

>a Paris without niggers

sounds awesome

You're going to struggle in life being this stupid. Enjoy poverty.

Gunpowder, tea, opium, silk, the written alphabet of all of the Asian languages are off the top of my head you dumb leaf.

NEAR
FAR
WHERE EVER YOU ARE

>that wirr show the whitu piggu now I wirr masturbate to the thought of his girrr friend sreeping with rong cock Chinese
>cries himself to sleep and prays to Elliot Roger

Fuck you
>the Chinese invented Chinese
Wow what an invention

nice

>CHinese titanic
save everyone some time and fill it with seawater now

You are kind of fucking dumb for conflating me with the Sinoboo though

So what was the chinks name who fucked your girlfriend? She like it didn't she? Hurts doesn't it.

>"Oh. Reaf girl! Your pooshy soo tight-o becrause Reaf boyfriend has tiny cock! Smarrer then mine!"

Jesus, even the fucking nazifags on this board admit the Jews accomplished shit, that's WHY the hate them.

Why are you so obsessed with chinks then? I don't care, even if they do have history (which they don't) why would I care about a bunch of foreign animals? Orientals aren't even human their history is irrelevant. Every oriental needs to be driven to extinction and replaced with humans (Anglo Saxons)

The welds will be the same quality as the original too

As if Canada has history. LOL.

If I ever found out a girl I'm with layed with a beast, in this case an oriental, I would beat her ass. The bible says it's a sin to lay with a beast and you and the beast have to be put to death

So kill yourself.

Cause Chinese economy stronk, getting bigger by the day. Meanwhile amerisharts, canacucks, and yuropoors are 420 blazing it, cutting off their dicks, and complaining about bathrooms.

Wait a couple more decades and the insect people will be going in raw in our boi pucci. All about getting big and rawdogging right babe?

This guy is definitely a self hating hapa

Is there a single white American poster? Seems like they're all niggers, spics or chinks

they love the titanic movie also top gun.

I'm 100% European nobody in my family mixed with anyone, my entire family is from the same country.

Dude. As a model builder and always sucking my own dick or struggling for authenticity. This sounds like a cool project to lead.
Im jealous of the chinaman behind this, who hopefully gets to start up an authentic engine from that era.

This is so cool.

isn't that like, the whole purpose of the titanic
titanic has 2 other sister ships that don't sink on their maiden voyage

>I believe that the hotdogs go on
Seriously, those are the lyrics in this timeline, go listen.

>the written alphabet of all of the Asian languages
bullshit

>gunpowder
created accidentally and not developed much afterward (in China)

>opium
comes from the Mediterranean world

Chinks are rape babies.

underrated

china isn't part of yurop

>muh gunpowder!

>muh compass!

Only me, aparently

>the Chinese are building a full-sized replica of the Titanic
Modern China in nutshell.

I've always been interested in how people survived and maintained small pockets of civilization fortified in pre-modern environments. I like the European Castles, the Chinese Tulou, the Afghan Qalats, even the blockhouses and forts built on the American frontier.

Africans are disappointing in this respect though, like they are in absolutely every other way. They could scarcely figure out how to build a picket to stop lions from eating their children in their sleep even given 10,000 years to contemplate it.

>muh 8000 years!

The first time I even met a Chinese was when I was in high school.

>finally a reason to post this
You could just used it as a reaction pic
???

Titanic wasn't that big compared to modern day oceanliners. The real expensive part will be the interior (if they stay faithful to the original materials, furnitures etc.)

>Go try reading Chinese history. I'll see you in 20 years when you're finished.

Don't bother. You'll learn more about China in 5 minutes by reading this pasta.

How much is Games Workshop charging for that shit?

Yes Chinada FTW !

this is whats funny about you hicks. the people who make fun of america are more likely to be white, or at least second gen minorities who have a hard on for being 'true murican'

Basically, you're not looking at anyone too strange. That's why they tick you off.