Drawfag Thread 1824

Drawfag Thread 1824

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1823

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/efvgi6b
youtu.be/kedZBLfogU0?t=152
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
youtube.com/watch?v=p2lwFiIaMAE&list=PL8DDD2D047A076DC8
youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI
my.mixtape.moe/lkvpxi.jpg
i.imgur.com/jKMWe3n.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

The idea of nyotaimori doesn't sound bad.
As well as

Requesting Rem and Ram barefoot grape stomping for some wine together.

Requesting Minoru using his grapes to build a huge dick made out of balls on his crotch.

Requesting Ichigo having cake and tea.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Guts snowboarding on his Dragonslayer while shooting at snowboarding and skiing monsters trying to get him. Bonus point if you put Pak posing at Guts feet like he was the one doing the tricks.

>pi
>neechan tier
eh i'd still install my gentoo in her

Requesting Ichigo x Ichigo

Requesting top waifu Nui-Nui sad her phone is broken,

drawn in a classic Shojo

Or winking at me.

Requesting Rias hugging the loli from the "free art" 4koma in a comforting motherly way. Outfit is up to the artist preference; if any further references are needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Do not lewd the tiny computer.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Requesting a chibi Mitsuba.

Requesting a Gyate-kora drawing of Raphtalia(bottom) and firo(top)

Gyate-kora example: imgur.com/efvgi6b

Requesting drawfags draw their favorite Zetsubou in honor of the seven years laugher

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS(OVA) doing a Gamebreaker 2 dunk from the planet's atmosphere! With black and white trails of stars as she hurtles towards the planet like an asteroid ready to impact!

GB2 reference:
youtu.be/kedZBLfogU0?t=152

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Yuki from Gakkou Gurashi (or any/all the girls) doing and wearing dumb Dead Rising stuff

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Requesting something cute of Rukia and a Breloom

We did a dumb thing on /sgg/, so can we get Maria in a tight black catsuit that can't be zipped up at all?

One or both of them as nude catgirl(s) sneaking around the office or city at night.

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

Requesting Shizuku riding a cow.

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

A male one, yes?

But she's the one with the large dick, user.

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

You mean Ophis?

Make it Retoree's dick

No user, male cows are called "Bulls".

Yes thank you I forgot her name.

Well that's just you call a male bovine. I loved the doujin where she births a calf. Great stuff.

Requesting Seras Victoria walking the streets on Halloween night and dressed as a cute witch.

I know it's a little early for Halloween, but still

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing this outfit on the left

Requesting a busty milkmaid Demon with short fanned out hair.
Anchoring for the fellow that took interest.

Requesting Anzu-taro with Star Kirari as her 「Stand」

>short fanned out hair.
Dropped.

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right. Reference source is Mon-Mon.

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting Ochako gertting virginia smashed by Deku in her hero suit

Requesting something similar to the "Doctor Donovan" edit, instead with this Eel girl from Monster Musume, giving an extra-soothing massage to a shota, or Darling.

Silly, lewd, or creepy, either's fine. But silly is preferred.

Requesting a salamander with black shorts and a T-shirt with either the logo or flag
hopefully I can get this before the 13th

Drawfigs, what do have to help keep you in the drawing mood?
youtube.com/watch?v=p2lwFiIaMAE&list=PL8DDD2D047A076DC8 + coffee

Heroin

Music. Cute girls.

Requesting Amanogawa Kirara from Princess Precure wearing Raidy's "armor".

Requesting Tachibana Kanade in comfy winter clothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhDvQIqEkuI
Drawing girls with cat mimis & tails helps my mood.

Requesting Maki with her feet as big as the girl's in the picture on the right.

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

Requesting Tejina dressed as Dark Magician Girl being cutelewd.

Requesting Hibiki and Ren as barefooted dancers, dancing lewdly together in the moonlight

>ankle jewelry,toe rings, and thigh ring
Aww man, das it mane!

Requesting a front crotch view of under Aqua's skirt

Also requesting Ryuujou, from Kancolle, having (and enjoying) anal sex.

Buenas noches!

Requesting Debian-tan.

Requesting Karen Araragi wearing Garen's armor and shouting JUSTICE, weapon optional
I'm requesting this because of how similar their names are and the fact that they share a passion for justice

How can I get TegakiDraw brush-like settings in Photoshop?

pencil tool

Requesting Lewds of Raspberrypi-tan

Speaking of brushes, all brushes I tried using in photoshop are fuzzy as fuck on smaller sizes, like 2px. I'm trying to edit a swf file's spritesheet so I can't really enlarge the image and am forced to use such small brush sizes, any ideas on how to make my lines sharper?

Thanks user

Requesting Nagisa as Yako's partner in a Home Ec class.

Re-requesting.

Requesting THICC titty monster Patchouli wearing a clothing that can barely contain her breasts.

I don't like doing edits, but that image refused to leave my mind until I changed it.

Holy shit, that looks amazing! Thank you!

:^)

Requesting Wo wearing a plugsuit or having it draped over her hat, not knowing how to put it on.

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

Requesting Maho, Miho and Erika from GuP in a pic like pic related.
Maho in the middle.

Requesting (from Owari no Seraph) Shinoa Hīragi and Mitsuba Sangū wearing skimpier and sexier versions of their battle uniforms, please.

sure

Requesting Houki dressed as Faust

Requesting the original artist who drew this to have my Ashitaka/ Haku request to have this finished, cleaned up and colorized please!

Sorry that it's already the thirteenth in Fiji, Kamchatka, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Wallis and Futuna

Requesting any 2 Aquours girls of your choice licking each other's navels in these outfits.

Requesting a color of this, thank you.

Color ref:my.mixtape.moe/lkvpxi.jpg

Those are all non-countries.
>t. New Zealand.

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

muh

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

This is great

haven't drawn in a while
can some one line art this, shindoL's style

Sorry for blogfagging, can I request some critique? I feel like I've stopped progressing and I don't know where to go from here. I spent hours on this and I'm actually completely depressed because it's no better than what I drew last.

i.imgur.com/jKMWe3n.png

Just keep drawing. You won't see much improvement from drawing to drawing. You'll only see what seems to be them being worse and worse. This is because you're getting better and better, believe it or not. You're actually seeing more errors which can be somewhat depressing, but just keep drawing. It's a natural phase that we never escape.

I wouldn't bother with specific critiques really, there's some obvious issues but I think the biggest is a simple lack of having drawn/painted enough.

Do some studies. They really do make you a better artist.

get your anatomy and proportions right, use real life reference instead of using anime related stuff for ref.