What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

animemaru.com/zoo-temporarily-closed-after-my-hero-academia-fan-attempts-to-mate-with-frog/
exhentai.org/g/954092/57214bc45c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some disgusting midget loser pressed his head on my tits..can't believe the first guy to touch my tits is this faggot.

everything

She liked it.

source

Frog with mammary glands?

She got sexually stimulated.

embarrassment and surprise

>Tfw no bf

He farted in volume 2 and thinks Kaiji hasn't noticed.

Little does he know that fart is slowing reaching out to Kaiji's lungs, which will be a definitive evidence for Kaiji's theory and ruse in volume 8.

Frog mating season.

A hand over the hole and a dick in the butt

stop making these Sup Forums as fuck threads.

Hell summerfag.

Penis awe the best tag

I want lewds of the frog

Her lust for bird dick.

her mind says no but her vag says yes.

The fact that she's basically irrelevant after the events the anime covers.

I wish I could rotate my ankles like that.

this weird and creepy

animemaru.com/zoo-temporarily-closed-after-my-hero-academia-fan-attempts-to-mate-with-frog/

I know this is fake but am I expected to believe that after watching monster musume some guy decided to go to his local zoo and snuck into to a break room to fuck jello instead of just making it at home?

>Bird dick
>Not Aizawa's little Eraserhead

Disproportionate popularity.

That's what I said about the frog, the zoo's most prominent and exotic animal, not like anything around you in a local pond

You can make a frog at home?

She's got more than one hole.

Is this series actually good? I see it around and it's caught my interest but I'm not too into shounen stuff. Is it worth reading?

It's alright.

Yes.

I don't know but I really want to fuck that frog.

Does she even have a love interest?

Mina is the better grill.

Yes, Read the manga though the anime although its faithful it doesn't have much wow factor in it till towards the last episodes.

There's a fairly subdued little recurring feature where she's always the one most obsessed with Aizawa's wounds and her recovery.

This leads to the theory that she either crushes on/idolizes him considering the worst of those wounds he got from saving her from Mr Hands.

Both are fine.

if she really does have a crush on Aizawa, imagine how moist she must have gotten when she saw him cleaned up in a suit. even though the circumstances could have been better.

Meme face for a memega.

>the reason she didn't join the team to rescue Bakugou was so she could schlick to it all night.

Fucking newfag

use your rubber and gum to find it retard

I knew it was a One Piece doujinshi.

Alright I'll give it a shot I guess. Thanks

Before I get into this manga, I need to know, is the frog chick the main bitch, or just a popular side bitch?

Cause I know

I fucking KNOW

that this is the best girl, and I'm not gonna put up with any bullshit where there's some dumb lesser girl who gets more screen time.

When has the main girl ever been anything other than a plain-ish 'girl next door' type?

She's a classmate.

And not even the best girl.

Never even read it but i reckon this one is the winrar

Spoiler warning. She is just a popular side character.

You'll come for the frog, you'll stay for the others.

She is a psycho who lusts after the MC because she loves blood and MC's power is ending up in a bloody mess everytime he fights.

So.. Best girl?

She's just a villain lackey.

Nah she's shit.

Maybe she is in for the scruffy look

Who knows.

She only was shown interacting properly with 4 of the guys in the manga, Mineta the grapist, the teacher, the MC and the bird. If she has any love interest it's any of them minus the grapist.

MY PEENUS
I should read this series

Why?
Yandere girls with a blood fetish is right up my alley
Also bangs and fangs; very nice i like

My little Psychopath can't be this cute.

oh fucking yes

this isn't guro, right? please tell me it isn't

Tsundere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit >>>>>>>>>>>>you>>>>>>>>>>Yandere

Are this week spoilers out? Nisekoi and Bleach already got spoilers

It's from the same guy who made the MomoxOjiro and Mt. Lady + Midnight doujins and he doesn't do guro. He is also working on this one.

No

nice

What is happening to this place? The only true Sup Forums answer is of course "surprise buttsex".

What is this 2011 Sup Forums?

N I P P L E

NO
give up you're outmatched

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

It's pretty cliche but it's entertaining enough if you want something comfy.

Better than 2016 Leddit.

Two possibilities here.
Either Grapes has already accepted the fact that he's going to die and tries to cop a feel just to die happy or he's actually strong as fuck and is so chill he'd rather focus on Froppy's boobs that the threat in front of him.
I want Grapes to secretly be a badass alpha.

Where is this from senpai? Reverse image ain't cuttin it

Are they any good?

Momo is using a giant onahole for Tail's tail and Mt. Lady and Midnight fuck all the boys in the class. I like it.

Invisible a best

I want to see her tease Mashirao more.

The pleasure of etc. etc.

the joy of getting season2

I think Uraraka is the traitor because her cheerfulness and friendliness towards the MC is kind of suspicious.

that's completely retarded

I LOVE this frog!

exhentai.org/g/954092/57214bc45c/

i want mineta to die
him and his shitty ramen bowl diaper costume

LEWD

go back to tumblr

okay

>prolapse

what the fuck is wrong with you

Frog is literally the Shikamaru of BnHA

Expect her to get one cool moment and then never be mentioned again

Shikamaru, more like Shikama who?

>froppy looks up to eraser head
>Eraser head dies
>Froppy has her first kill, killing her teachers killer

she's more of a mascot character like chopper

she's cute and memorable so she's great to sell merchandise but she's never going to be that important to the story except if the author starts pandering, which would be a telling sign the manga turned to shit

froppy is not chopper
I think that chopper role is bird bro, hes got that dark cute boy charm, fuzzy and can grow fifty feet tall and needs his fellow teamates to calm him down or take him out