Did

Sandy hook really happen.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_MRTvspHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6M_JTcC68Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I have a nephew who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

JAMES ALEFANTIS MET WITH THE PARENTS OF SANDY HOOK AT THE WHITE HOUSE DAYS BEFORE IT HAPPENED

James was coordinating the delivery of children for the false flag.

nice bait faggot

kill yourself fag

I have a friend who's brothers niece attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Both of you did really now....

Super unfucking likely

fuck off Mossad ur cousin is a kike baby dick sucker

Do you think all the people that were supposedly killed, the families of all the people that were supposedly killed, and everyone that knew the families of the people that were supposedly killed were all part of a massive hoax?

Of course it happened, the only person who ever denied it was Alex Jones.

As for the OP pic, I briefly worked as a journalist, and you'd be amazed how many stories get misreported, especially on details like that. Sloppy journalism and journalists not verifying hearsay is a product of news stations being desperate to be the first to cover events.

Nope

>The theory that Connecticut town was either a CIA/FBI/NSA town
>It all makes sense that so many people know someone who got killed in sandy hook
Am I woke?

A classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs

No, of course not. How fucking new are you?

Definitely didn't happen. Was a cover up for human trafficking. God save those kids where ever they are right. Probably already sacrificed to moloch

>Do you think all the people that were supposedly killed?
No one died
>the families of all the people that were supposedly killed
Crisis actors and gov't spooks with photoshopped family photos.
>and everyone that knew the families of the people that were supposedly killed
No one knows them, except the shills who keep popping uo here.
>were all part of a massive hoax?
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_MRTvspHQ

Fuck off again! It was Fake and that bitch is alive and cashed out.

I think something is really fishy with Sandy Hook, but can anyone explain to me how an ENTIRE school of children havent spoken up about it?

How could every single kid and person at that school be an actor and in on it and not a single word spoken up?

Was the entire town a lie?

i was a janitor at sandy hook elem

ama

i was killed at sandy hook. is that proof enough?

>dude trust me

>pic?

SHOW SOME RESPECT ASSHOLE

Yes. Where does stepford wives take place?

>Connecticut

youtube.com/watch?v=6M_JTcC68Pw

I seen the bodies in Vegas, so wheres the bodies in Sandy hook?

Do you know every single person at every single school in your town? Why would the entire town need to be in on it? Why would anyone outside a few dozen need to be in on it? The idea that is just has to be massive is stupid.

Some of the kids reappeared at the following superb owl, aged a few years.

>they used younger pictures of these kids to be the victims

SUWE...

Nyuk...Nyuk...Nyuk...

Totally Weal...

For comparison

School was already closed. For good.

Well hello cia how you doing.

Sandy hook was another staged event

Look up Robbie Parker laughing

dad laughs right after his son dies? Let alone agree to an interview? Yeah no

wake up

>Was the entire town a lie?

If I told you everyone's mortgage was paid off, or people bought houses for cash, on 12/25/09, en masse, everyone around the school, would that be a big enough clue for you?

.. .

that could explain why Obama has Jame's little girl (the one taped to the table) on his knee during the photo op in the music room

.. ..

. ..

. . .

None of these kids look the same at all faggot

(You)

if ur the government and u want to not get caught, why would u put the kids out in the spotlight again? ffs i couldn't recognize a single kid from sandy hook, all u gotta do is move em to some backwater town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and the whole thing is perfectly believable. why risk putting them in front of the populous, especially when people were saying the shooting was fake from day 1.

Most people don't know Sandy Hook is a small area inside Newtown. They think Sandy Hook just the school name. If you look it up Sandy Hook school hold more than 500 people, but do you see that many anywhere in any footage?

those kids are probably part of child grooming operation and the parents they show on tv are the handlers. Go watch interviews at the school with the weirdo parents and the kids.