HOLY FUCK NEW VEGAS FOOTAGE PROVES ITS A FALSE FLAG

HOLY FUCK
>HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
>HOLY FUCK

LADY BEING INTERVIEWS ON CNN SAID SHE ALSO SAW SHOOTER(S) ON THE GROUND AND CNN CUT THE FEED WHEN SHE SAID THAT

NOW THERE IS A VIDEO PROVING IT

STEPHEN HAM IS INNOCENT HE WAS THE FALL GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=sLnsvEIdGyY

SHARE THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ
youtu.be/zodiGpCdBzQ
archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 this thread gets Shoah'd

Looks like he was taking photos

I'd only seen screenshots of this video. This looks legit. But it's so hard to tell since the person filming flinched. I don't blame them though, scary shit to go through. I hope we can get a direct link to that video instead of someone filming their fucking tablet

bump to keep alive

someone needs to put this in slow motion so we can see for sure

What madman would take photos while getting shot at?

Already debunked. Delete this thread.

HOLY SHIT

JEWS DID THIS HOLY FUCK

ISRAEL IS DONE FOR

ISRAEL IS DOOMED

im feeling sleepy.

Should be louder if that close

DELETE GOY ITS NOTHING! SHUT IT DOWN!

EVERYONE REHOST THIS VIDEO NOW!

Officer responding to the scene hears shots scans crowd for threat

Sage

BUMP

Source?

THERE IS MUZZLE FLASHES COMING FROM THE GUN YOU SHILL

It looks like a guy with a pistol and flashlight scanning the crowd, that ain't a muzzle flash. Security guard who thought it was coming from inside the crowd maybe?

Original video. youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, DONT LOOK AT THAT GOY

this, EXCEPT when he changes stance into a "firing position" gun sounds begin...

WTF

WHY IS THE VIDEO CUT OFF

>How about posting the actual video, not a video of a video by a film school student with Parkinson?

It looks like someone crouches down to shoot, possibly that guy that was spotted in the parking lot getting away.

Anyone else getting tired, let's all go to bed before it gets too late.

That's a flashlight.

Alright yeah with the original video it definitely looks like a flashlight.

>neckbeard armchair forensics
doesn't prove shit

flash light and not bursts of light, dumb as shit

I guess kek agrees

OP, aren’t you feeling a little sleepy? Go to sleep. Everyone in this thread needs to go to bed.

youtu.be/zodiGpCdBzQ

Here is the actual video.

It's clearly a security officer in a beige shirt and neon vest. He kneels down, and flips on his flash light and pans across the crowd. Another guy walks in front of the flashlight just perfectly in time to make it appear to be a muzzle flash. But you can clearly see here that the kneeling officer is not the shooter. He is seen standing up and walking by the camera seconds later.

Sorry OP, no smoking guns yet

a flashlight that flashes real quick like a muzzle flash and begins the same time the gun fire happens while being used with his elbow outward like you hold a gun?

THE SHILLS ARE ATTACKING THIS THREAD THEY KNOW ITS THE TRUTH

SLEEPYPOSTERS ARE HERE

WE DID IT

THIS IS LEGIT!

Debunked how faggot? Delete yourself from the planet.

there is 2 cops right next to each other, it looks like he was just waving his flashlight as he ducked, doesnt seem like it shooting

Good find, need to slow it down at 8 seconds, looks like a security guard though.

A journalist who wants to make mad money.
He ducked down to take a photo it's a pretty common stance and then the flash from his camera goes off while the muzzle flash from the hotel can be seen from old mates full auto fire

It's a Jew. Just ignore them. They have been shilling nonstop for 72 hours

neck yaself
on your 14th birthday

Woah. wtf.

wow its a fucking flashlight

the gun sounds would be so fucking loud

bullshit, flashlights dont go flash on and off that quick and why is he hold a big flashlight like a rifle?

I've been on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums was created suck my cock faggot

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Everyone should go to bed now

getting really sleepy here

She's just some tin-foil wearing hat motherfucker who wants attention. Move along...

>1 post by this ID

lmao kys you funny fucking fagit

source video is here, its staff/security in yellow vests with flashlights.

It kind of looks like he has a rifle in his hands. But before its raised gun shots ring out

The fuck.

>all those degenerates and degenerate whores running around screaming

It appears to flash on/off because someone walks directly in front of it at close range, lighting them up. It appears to flash off when they walk away and are no longer illuminated

>cant hear his shots but can hear the shooter in the building
>he ducks as soon as the shooting from the building begins
>people infront of him dont get shot

yeah sure buddy.

You can plainly see that the dude is scanning the crowd with a flashlight before the firing starts.

Not that this whole incident isn't riddled with misinformation and things that don't add up, but this appears to be an untrained security guy blindly firing in the general direction of the gunfire. In the heat of the moment and with the bullets ricocheting up off the pavement he probably thought he saw the shooter in the crowd.

super GAY! stop being retarded.

Post proof of CNN cutting them off please

Bullets can't break glass windows!!

present it.

Looks weird, but he's not shooting anything. If he was, the light would go off at the exact same moment as the sound is head. But the lights come from somewhere behind them. Or a light source from the place or a flashlight.

then why does facebook was removing this video when it was posted and how come cnn cut off the lady on air who said this narrative to be true?

more coincidences?

Right as the shooting starts, I see flashing from the left side of the building, near the top floor on the right of the frame. 3 flickers in sync with the gun shots, then of course the theorized lower floor flashing on the right side of the building when the camera pans over, and then the flashing from the shooters actual hotel.

3 possible shooters maybe? c

just watch the actual video it's clearly a flashlight and the security guard isn't shooting people

thats a cop idiot

Its always the fucking Jews.

Who was this guy Sup Forums

In front of his 88 year old grandmother?

retard

cop who starts taking cover as soon as rounds start incoming, why are you so retarded OP?

BUMP

What’s this? Slow the video down and watch him raise what looks like a stock up to his shoulder.

Fucking security guy that heard shots and ducked.

>this retarded

>burger amerifat flag

makes sense tbhfamsempai

FALSE FLAG!

Security guy was shooting into the crowd?? So if they are selling it's a lone nut why is this guy shooting into the crowd??

Looks like a flashlight, can anyone confirm?

765543321:7633992902725667288:9366716672886788999222323218128627258734828391:23:232132334433:98819281374212555277

One Man
Against the world
To prove his innocence
Sup Forums must.......

Rated R for Violence and Cuckoldry™

Yes i always kneel and put my camera to my shoulder like a gun stock when i'm taking pictures.
When i have to use the flash i also yell bang bang bang.

kill yourself you fucking retard.

I made a post about this earlier. You faggots judge. DUMPING

F2

Chest wounds to people running away.

There's no second shooter dumbass, it is light from a flashlight.

F3

WTF same video in better quality --> youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ&has_verified=1

Haha, wow, yeah right. Lets all go to sleep. I'm tired, are you tired? It's time to sleep.

not a flashlight

F4

F5

I honestly believe there were multiple shooters, but this really doesn't look like one of them

It looks like he ducks because he hears gunfire like everyone else, the light is clearly not a muzzle flash, and the gunfire would be much louder at that distance.

My thoughts exactly.

F6
all the relevant frames I could get

>what is a gun with a flashlight mounted on it

Digits calls it.

Checked, happening

Maybe using a suppressor, ducking while shooting, and waving it around for maximum AOE panic

hello schlomo