>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw
thehill.com/homenews/house/353904-house-panel-approves-10b-for-border-wall?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc
streamable.com/vgjm1
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump wants to deport this

"Rex failed to deny that he called Trump a mmoron" is the dumbest fucking narrative the MSM could have come up with

TEN

FEET

HIGHER

>you will never be a young Spanish nationalist, marching in the streets singing Falangist songs, preparing to crush the leftist separatists

Why live?

refresh pastebin, all appearances replaced and moved to previous:

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

anything else?

I love Kellyanne.

You can't fool me, Shadman. I see that bulge.

>Reposting for interesting discussion.

I'm not as blackpilled over US demographics as many here. I have optimism that things can and will change.

But I genuinely struggle seeing a way out for California, Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada. Even with RAISE, the Wall, welfare reform and deportations.

Is there any path?

TRUMP WALL APPROVED 45 MINUTES AGO
10 BILLION
CONGRESS BENDS THE KNEE
thehill.com/homenews/house/353904-house-panel-approves-10b-for-border-wall?amp

>Iosif could be after this and starting a family but he's too busy posting Joe

Again, need new OP, this one won't be here for 300

I wish them the best should their situation escalate to war.

Thanks, TrumpOP.

I wanna learn how to make kettle corn without burning myself

>I don't engage in washington pettiness, my concern is protecting the american people
>SEE, HE DIDNT DENY WHEN WE ASKED HIM!

the house was never a problem. it's the senate. the house has been moving at lightning speed

nope

But wait a second. This doesn't seem like fake news.

During speech earlier:

Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman, standing behind Melania Trump: "I couldn't be blocked by anything more beautiful in the world."

youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc

If no one else is available, I'll take care of it.

Back from a 5 mile walk at the lake.
I miss anything?

I've been here since 2015 and never once baked, I'm just waiting for the day the threads die so I can finally take a break from Sup Forums

> The House Homeland Security Committee approved Wednesday a border security bill that includes $10 billion for a border wall.

This means it makes out of commitee, needs a full vote now.

What is the Jedi Council?

streamable.com/vgjm1

>If no one else is available, I'll take care of it.
Thanks user

And thanks for baking, have a good night.

The House is productive. The Senate needs to drain faster.

You'll (probably) die before this general does

No offense

looks pretty swampy to me

GOOK!

Hannity still kicking ass.

I've been applying fir jobs left and right and I get almost nothing. I've been a NEET so I have no professional references and half of the applications I've thrown out come back with nothing. I was thinking about taking some auto tech course at a local CC since I did auto tech in HS and enjoyed it thoroughly. They have a course that hooks you up with a paying job and counts that towards most of your credit.

I advice you to bone her, you dink

My pleasure.

I'm falling for a middle eastern girl (Lebanese) /ptg/, spare me during the race war. I live in a shit city and all the white women in my area are fucking useless.

refresh pastebin again
forgot a

>cropping out /ourguys/

Walking is great exercise.

I am drafting an executive order that will outlaw anime. Punishment will be death!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

How far out did you go to dump the body?

>Relied too heavily on Russiagate
>Now its practically dead
>Nothing else to talk about
>All their credibility is down the toilet because of it
Serves him right.

Rakk-hhaeel Madov BTFO

I lost my virginity to a Lebanese girl. I still don't know how to feel about that.

She could have been blocked by The Wall. (No offense to Melania.)

Will that effectively kill Juan when he falls off it?

God preserve me I luv you Shadman.

Eh, the Crusaders left some DNA in Lebanon that mostly shows up in Christian Lebs. Don't worry about it.

>implying that Cubans are the problem with florida

>Dollar crashes
>stock market increases
>the actual value is about the same

Holy shit what did they give that bull? It's legs must fucking hurt from all that muscle mass. I'm mirrin though.

Certainly swampy on that side
More open on the other

Lindsay Lohan can't catch a break. Senators making fun of her.
>It would be like giving Lindsay Lohan the keys to the mini bar

hahaaha

>metal detectors and TSA in every public space

Deportations would need to be at a very high level (2-4 million a year at least) to turn the tide in california. You also need to get rid of all Dreamers. That would be a good start.

>House
As weird as this is to say, the House has been getting shit done lately. The real question is whether it'll get 60 votes in the Senate this fall, or whether Trump will shut down the government this December until the wall money passes the Senate.

Everyone knows you have to go out on the water for that user

It's a Belgian Blue. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue

Has there been a run on guns and ammo? Everything I want seems to have held steady, but I buy a lot of meme guns nobody wants.

The dumping grounds are on the other side of the park

Good..?

A weak dollar is good for the economy, paradoxically. It lowers our production costs, increases exports, and increases tourism.

that's the point my dude
if you don't have any kind of investments or stores of value then inflation is going to fuck you in the ass hard

This sounds like a good plan, user. Technical training in something you like is usually a good choice.

I remember seeing a screencap about a drug that treated homosexuality in the ~70s, does anyone have it?

Here's a down payment of one redpill.

reminds me of Vasquez from Aliens

depends if you speak french and she does too, then it feel just like a slightly dumb and more tanned french girl. Other then that I dunno.
I'm pretty sure she has magic abilities, I go to a place at very random times and she is ALWAYS there whenever I am, and it's not a place you'd go to without a purpose. I guess I'll give it a try.

They find out they have a lot of allies in the western world if it comes to that

(You) #

>They all died in your wars. Remember?

Of the ~55 million, I would guess that around ~20 million are worth saving. Britain is not dead. But we are a nation in decline and adrift of purpose. Our society is a mess and our politics mostly directionless. Brexit represents simultaneous hope and futility. I don't know what to think about it.

I love England but at 26 (soon 27) I feel like I should leave whilst I still can. For America or Canada. Raising a family here seems like a nightmare in waiting because we only have the illusion of freedom.

He won't be able to climb it in the first place with razor wire on top.

we just have to ban them harder!

>Deportations would need to be at a very high level (2-4 million a year at least) to turn the tide in california.

Acting DHS Director Homan said earlier this year they're on track to deport about 405,000 this year.

Given that for each deportation, there are generally 4 self deportations, and you're at 2 million per year now, even before ICE adds thousands of new field agents.

If the country was a net exporter, you would have a point.

The country has a massive trade imbalance, which the weak dollar hurts.

Foreign countries can buy our goods for less and we have to buy their goods for more.

nah you can survive 30 feet. it'd break a leg though

>Arizona

Still majority white, increasing population because old people retire there

>Nevada

49% white, deportations will unfuck them. Californians are the real threat, along with the cuckservatives in the Republican party there who refuse to make voter ID a thing and make NV a solid red state again

>New Mexico

Was always full of Mexicans, Hispanic-ness there is no guarantee for voting Democrat- Lea county is mostly "white Hispanic" and voted 70% for Trump. Ultimately transplants from CA in big cities like Albuquerque are the problem.

>California

Big and fucked. However mass deportations would push them to something like 45% white and the state itself is a magnet for people who think it's the Americanest. Presumably will absorb a lot of Europeans+Midwesterners if RAISE passes and costs fall due to beaners leaving, which could push it over 50% white.

They can be quite pretty, my gal is pretty white but has that distinct Mediterranean look. Dark hair, strong nose. I look like a Germanic barbarian myself so my kids will be hairy no matter what I do

A weak dollar helps fix that by making manufacturing more affordable. That's the entire basis of why China has manipulated their currency for decades, doing the same thing with the yuan.

Freeloader!

*Concurs*
Do It.

M8, I mean all the good men died in the World Wars. You think that would allow that? I'm fairly certain you however didn't get the bad dosage that France and Germany got from war recovery.
>For America
Go to either Maine or one of the less populated states.

>For America or Canada.
Please don't go to Canada, it's worse than the UK, it just hasn't had as much time to fuck itself yet. "Flyover" America is comfy, cheap to life and very low crime rates.

At some point you can expect a mass exodus to Canada if we can get the sanctuary city shit broken up
The ones there are still feeling too comfortable

Rumor is Las Vegas shooter is a Jew and so is his brother. Any confirmation?

See

Christian Lebanese are W&B, don't worry. Spanish seal of approval

Let us hope things are resolved peacefully in any case. We wouldn't want to see Spain turn into another Venezuela.

China can do that because it has a billion slaves it doesn't mind living in shitty conditions. Can't really do that in the US.

Another example of a country with a weak currency is Zimbabwe. Their currency lost so much value that it snowballed into hyperinflation and people ended up using other currencies instead.

A weak dollar will end up threatening the petrodollar, which would be a disaster.

Baby steps. Miami is more important anyway since without illegal voters Bill Nelson will lose in 2018 and Florida will start trending hard-red, cucking the Democrats forever.

Considering that there's 11-30(45 being the slightly unreasonable extreme) million we're going to need a lot more ICE agents.