How can Sup Forums not support these strong and independent women. When did this board started to hate Manga Heroines?

How can Sup Forums not support these strong and independent women. When did this board started to hate Manga Heroines?

pretty sure that's a dude.

>sword guy is a girl

Stop this meme.

The hair says guy but the face screams girl

>pretty sure that's a dude.
You don't know that. For all you know, that character could identify as a woman.

Chapter 3 when

>Sup Forums
Instant replies

Not with those eyes and fighting abilities she's not.

>Sup Forums
>first 5 posts were serious replies

All I can see is the way a dumb harem mc would end up if he had no plot armor.

Next month

>GETS TRIGGERED BECAUSE OF CAPS
Not everyone around here is autistic like you faggot

the swordmen is a guy
the mage is a mage and the black hair chick is a shota

Why can't they start a story with adults for starters? Are they so butthurt about certain cliches that they have to make it a bad example? It sounds very petty.

>the swordmen is a guy
She's a woman you shitlord

>Sup Forums
The same retarded faggot who thinks it's a girl.

Neo ?A?, everyone

If it's a she, they would incapacitate her for their breeding procedure. At least those goblins didn't have a hard-on for mince meat.

>If it's a she, they would incapacitate her for their breeding procedure.
Its obvious the Goblins hate strong woman.

Explain the monk. She cracked numerous skulls before throwing her leg at the raid boss.

>Explain the monk.
Why don't you explain the Mage first. She was no longer a threat.

If they spent time trying to rape her instead of instagibbing her then they'd lose initiative against the monk and get destroyed, after there'd still be two DPS women to deal with when the hobgob shows up.

Reminder: Goblin Slayer anime in 2-3 years from now.

Prepare your raid gear for then /atg/

>not sinking in cum-covered dagger to paralyze and dragging them into their nest

You never played Dungeon Keeper, eh? THE OLD ONES

i wish the wizard girl would had lived. if she had, I'm pretty sure we would've seen some good doujins of her.

She would've went off to the temple with the Monk.

When, Goblin Slayer arrived she was already in the process of getting raped.

Monk was pretty weak willed desu. A bit of rape never hurt nobody.

Is this the one where she gets captured by goblins on purpose?

>He's never taken Hobgoblin cock before.
user.

>deflowered
>couldn't even use chi to help the wounded mage
>her dad's technique failed (More like her decision making sucks)
>would have been forever in the hellhole if not for GS

Anyone would be broken with all that.

because we are Sup Forums, not neo nazi Sup Forums

>all those adventurer withou respawn abilities

what are we? SAO?

Those are some nice dubs.

This part is the highlight of the story already most likely. Prepare for nobody important to ever die again and for it to be a generic shounen from now on.

>a party of 4 newbie thought they could take down a mob of goblins

Why is this allowed?

>because we are Sup Forums, not neo nazi Sup Forums
Prove it. What would Sup Forums do to the elves

>Generic shounen
>He didn't even read the fucking LN
>This bait and shitpost.
user you might need to kill yourself.

Marry them and have sex with them for the sole purpose of procreation with the lights on, making eye contact, and hand holding.

You hunt and strip them so you can go back to your real world?

See Hope I linked it right.

Make her my mother.

Nah, I know about that, it just baffles me that some nobodies think they could take on villager raiders.

Of course, mocking them about having the strength and intelligence of a child won't help.

Goblins can't into tactics, coordination and strategies or so a level 1 noob thought.

Heavy romanticism.

Think of it like WWI. People thought the shit would be off in a few months, everyone comes back a war hero, etc.

Turns out it was all fucking hell, it was all for nothing and complete shit.

Now turn this into a extermination of small 3-4ft people called Goblins who act liked feral beasts, and on a smaller scale than WWI for trained fighters/prodigies (Who had no field experience).

Shit goes badly.

Other than the goblins attacking them from behind, which can't even be called a strategy really, they didn't do much. The fighter fucked himself over and the monk lost in combat. They were just weaker.

Even so, it should have gotten across their heads that those goblins have the manpower to raid a village (The shaman and the hobgoblin). Unless their kind of village is just a few houses with around a population of 10, I don't see this being winnable.

They did not know about the Shaman or the Hobgoblin who completely changed everything. (If they weren't there the Monk, Priest, and Mage most likely would be able to escape)

Those two goblins; they were expecting a small pack of Goblins 7-12 of them who they could quickly kill and get out.

no matter how many times you fap to them, it doesn't make it not male.
the artist draws pretty boy warriors.
there's like 3 of them in the first book.

Intel on hobs and shamans exist, yet they don't remind adventurers have a chance of meeting both in a goblin camp? Isn't it easy to assume danger levels are higher than it seems it it's still about the money?

The higher the confirmed danger the more money.

Hobs and Shamans would not normally be in a normal Goblins den, the Guild based off Intel/Request sent assumed it was a normal Goblin Den who raided a small village, took shit, and got some cute sex slave girls.

You should always assume the higher danger and the chance you might encounter 1 or both of them, but only veteran Adventurers would do that.

Veteran Adventurers also would've done a little more of a background check on the area the Goblins live at and what the monsters have been up to before diving into their fucking den.

See? I knew it, it's the work of jews.

>Veteran Adventurers also would've done a little more of a background check on the area the Goblins live at and what the monsters have been up to before diving into their fucking den
Those poor shounen Protaganist

Tell me more about the Indian Lizardfolk

Are they...for sexual?

Do they value food enough that I can trade that for fun?

Do the Lizardwomen folk have hideous chest tumors or are their chests deliciously flat like the blade of justice?

Do scouting quests need some kind of expertise?

Well, any adventurers that is worth a damn would have planned before heading in there. But for those four (At least three), that was a waste of time.

>How an Isekai story would really go the manga

Yes.

>Sup Forums

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>Female Warrior (male)
Glad the goblins ripped him apart

>there won't be anymore monster rape for the rest of the manga

>When did this board started to hate Manga Heroines?
It's not hate.
And also since my waifu died

i clearly hear Yuki Kaiji when I read Swordsman's text. I don't even know why.

That page screams "ye'r all gonna get raped to death" very loud.

Get your eyes checked nigga. That's a dude.

I don't remember the last time Sup Forums got so hyped for something with only two chapters. Sucks that the posting quality is only gonna go down from here.

>we're living in the age that you need to write according to readers' need

What a shitty time to live in.

Stop. This shouldn't get me hard

The dark turn of events that played with the reader's expectations was fine, but I really disliked how the manga lazily tried to amp the tragedy by including their backstories right before they were killed/incapacitated. It fucked up the flow of the story and I would have rather seen them do some initial training outside of the dungeon/cave that would have gone into their backstories, just to play more on the feeling of a group getting ready for an adventure.

It's nice that this was just an edgy opening and that there will eventually a more stable group for goblin slayer and shitty white mage to hang out with.

Because it's refreshing to see the bad guys winning one or two skirmishes. And a good laugh at the usual shounen cliche.

>implying a respawn can unrape you

Still plenty to come.

>He doesn't know what happens to the Steel Rank adventurers and their fun encounter with Goblins.

Throw these adventurers into the World of Dark Souls and Bloodborne. They will become experienced in just one night. Don't worry about them dying, the Bon Fire and The Hunter's Lantern will keep them alive forever until they finish the job.

>B-but the more time we spend planning, the longer the captured girls get raped.

It's all the warrior's fault thinking he's a harem mc who can dive into trouble unprepared, save the girls and get a harem after they shower him with gratitude. He even made a party of girls thinking they will be all after his dick. Too bad he wasn't in a jrpg so it didn't work out the way he wanted.

Do summarize what happened. Do the goblins have a couple of hobgoblins and set up multiple deathtraps?

I felt the flashbacks were more to play towards how these types of stories/isekai stories have been going for a long time, just in a more edgy direction.

I like it alot for the same reasons I like Dungeon Meshi, because they're both twisting the forumla a bit.

You get sick of watching "the unlikely band of heroes succeed in their first quest against all odds despite being in over their heads"

As long as the future of the story doesn't turn to shit like Overlord did, I'll be happy.

IIRC A steel rank get ambush by goblins, its the talk of the nation, Goblin Slayer hears of this, sets out to exterminate them, Does what he does, turn out the goblin leader is a ONI which blindsides Goblin Slayer and all of his preparations. Back to a corner they fight to escape, One of his companions stays back to hold off the ONI, with the implication that he died. They barely make it out and are force to go back to the city to heal up.

I mean FUCK, what was he even thinking.
2 Squishy Mages, and 2 Squishy Damage Dealers with no Tanks to draw aggro?

Literally not paying enough attention that you fail to realize you've fucking lost your mages?

Ignoring Guild Matrons advice?

He's the one who got them all killed. The 3 girls seemed to have fairly competent masters while he was the fag who was just listening to stories and basically talked them into it. I wish he'd gotten raped rather than ripped limb from limb.

Goblins got the genius idea to set a deathtrap, and use of one of their kind as bait. The adventurers fall for it.

Goblin Slayer arrives late and goes "JUST" because Goblins are not as stupid as people think they are, if they live long enough and see things, they will copy what people do.

You forgot pic.

That mage was cocky as hell too. She steamrolled over any concerns the cleric rightly had, overestimated her strength, and underestimated the goblins.

looks like an orc.

what kind of goblins can we except? hobgoblins, goblin king, goblin royal guard, goblin riders?

Not to mention his shit fighting style prevents him from working together with the monk because of his wild slashes and bringing a long sword in a cramped area.

The jewry sympathizers should come out any minute now

Mages are ALWAYS fucking cocky.
You gotta factor that in. You're the guy with the sword and steal, you gotta be the practical one who deals with the real world shit.

Your mages are there for when shit gets paranormal and you need someone to explain stuff outside the normal.

Sure, great mages can be wise as fuck but that doesn't mean you should just be a retard.

To be fair, he was told by veterans that things can be done with guts alone.

Too bad he wouldn't be holding any of his

I hope you're not serious

>I hope you're not serious
Japanese fans were angry they couldn't self-insert,

Too husky. Needs someone who sounds even more like a bitch

Don't tell me they actually tried to self-insert to those four dorks?

He was literally forced to tone down the grittiness to appease his fans because they didn't like how dark and violent the tone was.

I mean, I can't blame the guy for doing it because he's actually managed to get a fanbase and this manga will expose it to a bigger audience who'll fucking JUMP at how the story opens because it's notanotherfuckingisekai story, but right now he's walking the line.

The fact that those fucking Japs can't self insert into Goblin Slayer is pathetic. I think they just got the shaken because they were probably self inserting into the warrior or the monk

OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DID
WHY DO YOU THINK THE PARTY WAS SO FORMULAIC

I mean FUCK, that was pretty much the basic Final Fantasy 1 party right there fighting the basic Final Fnatasy 1 mob you grind on before Garland.

>two horns on forehead
>orc

You joking me?

>Don't tell me they actually tried to self-insert to those four dorks?
They did. and were Pissed off that the healer/priestess Survive (mentally and Physically).

I can't blame them, The original Party were quite intelligent.

What the fuck. They can't handle anything.

Ey, at least in oldschool FF1, I know to go back to the inn after having my black mage spending all (3 shots) of his black spells.

oni = goblin?

Is this not a plan of a Intellectual.

dat breastplate

why it has a curve ? that swordman is a female

Where are your sources for all these claims about the fan base hating on the author? My semblance of faith in casuals is telling me this shouldn't be possible given all the stories out there that already do the same shit minus the rape.

No, oni is a Japanese myth thingy, more like an ogre, and by weeb terms they usually can transform into a beautiful humanoid form retaining just the horns.

Has jack shit to do with goblins at all, the point is that the Oni is an example of one of the reasons Goblin Slayer sticks to Goblin shit, because in GS world, superior creatures often take over the goblin caves and fix their incompetence which greatly raises the threat level of you know, the entire fucking band of goblins.

The problem is those creatures aren't just 1-2 species, it's practically a crapshoot. If the author intended GS to die, a dragon would have popped out.