She kinda has a point
The Republican party is the white man party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfjpammjydE
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the problem with that?

It's the ideal party.

YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYY THE WHITE REPUBLICANS AND ALL WHITE PEOPLE SLAY THEM ALL

What's the message, we can't trust women and blacks?

>she

>Mfw the Republican candidates for president last year were more diverse than the supposed party of diversity

agree with Michael Obama completely. Cant trust shitskin dem politicians.

>Marco Rubio
>Ted Cruz
>Ben Carson

digits confirm. praise kek

You're supposed to remain "above politics" when you finish office, Hillary get's a pass because she was still running.

Then again Barry campaigned and was punished for it so they're just going to double down at this point. Seriously, this is just plain old "anti unity" and at this point everybody knows it's a facade of bullshit anyway, sad really.

She

>Can't point to a successful black led country with her dick.

all it shows is that there is something to all the nazi rants about demographcis, women and immigrants shouldnt be allowed to vote

>she
He's an ugly fuck

What policies do Republicans advocate that explicitly target/benefit white men?

Because I can think of tons that democrats do for blacks, women, illegal immigrants, ect.

Daily reminder Mike Obama is a dude.

youtu.be/BfjpammjydE

Every city in burger land that has a black mayor is a shithole without exception

I want to be a member of whatever party that monkey-face nigger tranny doesn't belong to.

Because all of the world's nations run by niggers are such incredibly trusting places wherein the government never does anything bad like takes whitey's land.

what a disingenuous bitch

>All men
Lisa Murkowski
Joni Ernst
Susan Collins
Deb Fischer
Shelley Moore Capito

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And the democrats don't know what bathroom to use?

tranny looking cunt

She's way more masculine than that.

Takes one to know one. Men, that is. Tranny faggot has room to talk.

Yes, Republican party is the white man party, just like Donald Trump, Donald Trump is the true white supremacist. We must lynch him because we want him to be impeached even if it would result in making us look like dumbasses.

>the party that stonewalls immigration reform, hates Trump, supports globalism-lite, and wants illegals here to work low wages is the white man's party
wew lads

It's not but if it was, so what?
Is she implying that men and specifically white men are bad?

she is also a man, what's the problem here?

What would she say about European political parties which are whiter than fuck?

>> Michelle obama is a tranny
yeah yeah hrrr yeah!
>> baronn trump is mentally handicapped
NO STOP HATESPEECH REEEEE

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

I cringe when I look back a few years and think I would be a faggot saying my yassss queen along with the lockstep idiots cheering it on. Then I stuck that red pill suppository up my ass and never looked back

It's always interesting that these people can't simy substitute black for white in these headlines and ponder if they would still publish it

>no bulge

Fake.

fucking gorilla

>michael steele
>tim scott
>ben "sleepy" carson
>condoleezza rice
Or dose she just consider them "house negros".

>"Michael and I-"

>you should support all opinions equally
...why?

Yes, it's true that White men mostly vote Republican. It's also true that minorities mostly vote Democrat. It's true that single White women vote Democrat. The Democratic party is the party of identity politics. White men are not welcome unless they prefer their nation support people who look nothing like themselves.

really? noone?

FPBP

Ava Devine?

Notice the pattern lately? Hitlery and Chewbacca have been saying that Married White Women voted for Trump because they pressured to do so by their husbands. This is just an evolution of this same tactic after the Vegas shooting. Democrats really believe that they can turn everyone against White men to marginalize us and then it will be checkmate. That's the plan. Look for these racist attacks against white men to get worse. They really believe that Demographics are destiny in this nation and that we're not going to matter real soon.

She has three fifths of a point.

>shows open disdain for whites and for men.
next democratic candidate!

Yeah Michelle it totally has nothing to do with you all being power brokering, self serving, lying fucks who don't give a fuck about basic human dignity or life. Democracy in the US is just the most basic of a series of lies that people like you live every day.

All of you get fucked.

#NoWhiteDemocrats

what about all those black republicans like Ben Carson?

>it's our fault people don't trust politics
wew lad, democrats have not learned anything, huh?

Carly Fiorina

They arent legitimate black people. Get back on the plantation

They need to go full on civil war because they have already committed treason. No turning back.

How is supporting one of these but not the other contradictory?

Ben Carson will fuck you in the ass!

This

This is good. I want whites to coalesce into one party.

Men, in general, tend to lean more conservative. With White people, the gap between Republican and Democratic voters is smaller than any other racial demographic. Maybe they should be writing an article about 88% of Blacks that vote Democrat, or the 66% of Asians that vote Democrat instead.

Minorities voting their interests = empowerment
White people voting their interests = racist

Don't forget the Godfather of Pizza Herman Cain.

Yeah. Why do you think the south is almost all republican now when it used to be democrat? Democrats abandoned white people.

ISN'T THAT RACIST OF HER TO SAY

HOLY SHIT

>#NoWhiteDemocrats
Make sure they remember to push all the men aside as well. The future is black and female!

Not unloading their pockets for blacks and women

>and this is the best picture we could get of him

so (s)he admits (s)he hates white men? finally

Pulling the race card I see, no better than a nig nog

what does "trust politics" mean?

>Tfw the ex-First Woman is actively trying to cause racial tension in America and that's "okay"

Wrong.

THICC

And yet the dems STILL lost

but where benis?

and the democratic party takes advantage of dumb niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

Looks like Mike finally figured out how to tuck it properly.

A GOP state senator here in Utah is proposing hate crimes legislation. Utah is the most damn Republican state. Reagan gave amnesty and now Trump wants DACA to become actual law. The GOP keeps trying to pander to minorities. The list goes on. It's not the white man's party famalam niggers just like gibs and Repugs believe in muh free market and that's why they don't vote for them, it's not racism believe me.

I think that's a symptom more than the problem. It goes like this:

>white people build city
>city becomes prosperous
>niggers move in to take advantage of prosperity
>niggers habitually fail to get their shit together
>city starts getting shitty
>white people move to suburbs or out of the city entirely
>city becomes shithole without white people to support it
>only people left in city are niggers
>elect nigger mayor

>those shoulders

God damn am I the only one who wants to see how much michelle can bench?

Michael Obama is a filthy piece of nigger trash.
She said she wasn't even proud of this country until her nigger husband stole the election.

>everyone in this thread saying Michelle is a tranny
>not realizing that niggers are just naturally ugly

You're giving the sub-humans too much credit.

>governor of New Mexico is a republican spic woman
>previous was a democrat white man
Makes me think.

African ape.

Herman is unironically based

Every single time.

They draw exactly the wrong conclusion, the one completely out of step with most Americans and destined to keep them from being in power, no matter what level of Republican disunity is in effect.

Amazing.

She's right. I agree, OP. Trump is the last death-throes of angry white men in America. Paddock's massacre is a sign of the desperation. Fortunately, over the next two election demographic changes will catch up with America and a properly representative and diverse government can be achieved, which will lead America to future greatness as opposed to the embarrassing retardation it faces right now.

There's no denying her face has many ape-like qualities.

Identity politics is one of the main reasons the democrats lost the election. Glad to see they aren't abandoning their tactics of failure.

Damn Whitney, you got THICC

Ok, and?

>Identity politics is one of the main reasons the democrats lost the election.

It's almost like if I'm a white male and everyone is calling me a piece of shit for being a white male, I'm going to vote for the candidate that ISN'T calling me a piece of shit for being white =-0

Of course libs only see race.

Forward Comrade!

Yes. Race and gender are good reasons to reject someone's politics. Thanks for reminding me.

Even white women voted for Trump. The whole anti-white rhetoric is a terrible idea for mass politics.