If a Brit sneers at you...

If a Brit sneers at you, you can report him to the cops and he'll go to jail for 15 years simply for viewing this website.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EmCLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha this isn't true what are you talking abo

>[USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION FOR THIS POST]

archive.is/EmCLM

POST ARCHIVE OR DONT POST AT ALL

How To Block MSM
>Get Ublock origin
>Go to options
>My Filters
>Add
>||https://www.theguardian.com/^

How to get the news without giving the clicks?
>archive.is
>Enter URL
>Right click on article and copy link
>Enter link to archive.is
>remove archive.is part
>Press enter

no one takes Amber Rudd seriously, not even our colleagues

Sup Forums =/= terrorist material

Remember to sage.

how do i delete a post on Sup Forums?!!?

Sorry I'm not a schizo, I don't believe in inconveniencing someone for the sake of making a statement that nobody will ever even see.

Read the article, it also includes "far-right propaganda".

moot made deleting your post virtually impossible a couple years ago for the same reason many people use archive I guess.

Alright mate, you're nicked!

>"far-right propaganda".
Which Sup Forums is not. You're a retard if you think they're about to classify edgy Sup Forums memes with recruitment videos for actual neo-Nazi groups.

You're deluded if you don't think they will classify at least one thread on the front page at any time as far right propaganda. You think the people who judge that are reasonably? Reasonable people won't get anywhere near that kind of job.

>I'm
>I
Finally. took some time for you shills get the I-meme

>implying information of any sort, even wrong, can be illegal

I have no idea what that means

you should really get deeper into theories of speech and discourse.

Word salad doesn't contain deeper meaning my friend, start to take your pills.

Yeah, oddly enough i think the law is going to use legal definitions, and far-right propaganda will exclusively cover promotional material directly associated with recognised terrorist groups.
If you even bothered to read the fucking article they said they will make exceptions for curiosity and accidents. So its not exactly like they're coming down hard, somehow I fucking doubt "you were on Sup Forums when someone posted a National Action video" is going to hold up in court under this law you fucking mongoloid.

Pepe is officially a hate symbol associated with the KKK and neo nazis. And you can't claim accident if your IP visits the site every day.

>Pepe is officially a hate symbol
Only according to the Southern Poverty Law centre.
>And you can't claim accident if your IP visits the site every day.
Great, then I hope all the faggots on every other board on the site are ready to go to prison too. Do you think thats how the law works? Do you really?

>Pepe is officially a hate symbol associated with the KKK and neo nazis
>Word salad doesn't contain deeper meaning
Cognitive dissonance much?

You haven't posted a single meaningful post so far, it's all indecipherable nonsense.

>Only according to the Southern Poverty Law centre.
lol

>Great, then I hope all the faggots on every other board on the site are ready to go to prison too
Why would they, they aren't on the neo nazi board. Any exposure would be purely accidental.

>[USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION FOR THIS POST]

Sadly they will prosecute more advocates of free speech than actual terrorists

>the neo nazi board.
Bait
Saged. Bye OP.

i hope they are just referring to the propaganda magazine of ISIS and related.