Hey Amerifags is it habbening are they going to take your precious guns?

Hey Amerifags is it habbening are they going to take your precious guns?

Can,t legally happen

Nope.

And if they try they die.

Why not, can,t they change the constitution?
Or at least make so many burocratic passages necessary to by a gun, that it would be virtually impossible for most.

There will be civil war before even a single one of my bullets are touched

>can,t they change the constitution?
Yes. If 3/4th of all state legislatures agree the constitution can be changed.

Shaka fuckin Zulu!

Who is this dutch civic-nationalist?

>tfw no chocolate patty gf to fill up with my mint creme

You greatly underestimate the lobbying power of the NRA

Its time for change . The gubbermant has screwed it all up . Time for the purge and back to slavery .

Negresses with Rich Assets?

No. I am one of the people who would be tasked with carrying out such an order, let me assure you of 3 things

1) it won't happen
2) if it does we won't obey it
3) if a few do, citizens won't comply

in essence, never

>civil war
Looks unrealistic, are common americans going to fight and die just for the right to use guns?

Negress Rump Ahoy

I hope so, I want to see a real fucking happening that racializes white people.

>they
Who the fuck is "they"?
This ain't fagaustralia.
We shoot back.

I would never race mi-

Hahahaha, no. If anything maybe some bullshit law, but there would literally be a civil war with most of the military enlisted backing us. It won't happen.

Even at the most basic of "this is the cost of living here with guns" that's fine, we'll approve it and accept it.

Didn't the already ban automatic rifles in the US? or at least for a while or something. I remember reading something about it.

What the fuck, way too dark. Looks like furniture.

t. black guy

t. Get out

No, the thing about gun rights is they exist in part as a means to resist this very scenerio. They can only try to chip away at gun rights and would never get the required majority needed to substantiallt change the 2ND amendment, even if they did pass an amendment attempting an Australian tier gun grab would be just the spark needed.
We have Prohibition, the only ammendment every repealed and which led to massive underground crime syndicates resisting the law, to show what happens when legislators try to force through amendments for a specific lobby without the widespread support of their constituencies and the American public. It would cause a civil war.

>(((they)))

They fought for the right to not have tea taxed.
They fought for the right to not allow others to own slaves.
They fought for the right to own California.
They fought for the right to ship munitions to a country in wartime without the other side being able to sink American ships.
They fought for the right to murder Japanese by the island-full.
They fought for the right to murder Koreans by the penisula-full.
They fought for the right murder Chinese by the handful.
They fought for the right to kill Iraqis by the dune-full.
The fought for the right to kill Afghans by the valley-full.

They have fought for far inferior reasons then their right to defend themselves.

Its fun watching secondaries and storm weenies only blame the Jews for this shit. But hey I guess actually knowing what you are talking about and not LARPing takes effort.

>Low IQ whitey in a trailer park rants to police officers about "m-muh guns!".
>Something about civil war happening.
>Attempts at shooting the police officers like a moron and gets his house surrounded.
>Actually thinks he's going to get away with whatever he's doing and believes that his actions will not only save his guns but it's going to spark some retarded imaginative Sup Forums revolution.
>Gets his house raided by SWAT
>Screams about "RACE WAR NOW!"
>Gets hailed by bullets.
>At his final gasps of air, user believes he became a fighter for a revolution.
>At the clean up, user would be considered by the other police officers as another crazy white man, the media will look at him as nothing more than a crazy gun nut who snapped.
>Everybody completely forgets about user a day later and becomes nothing more than a wiped away smudge.

I wanna see you try.

Also look at this thread.

>implying its not the jews
good goy

Sorry, I'm not done with them yet. You can have the bullets, though. Just come on up. Watch out for the dog, she gets real testy after dark. Rattlesnakes are still out and bear season just opened, so the bears are fleeing into residential areas to escape the hounds, so be careful.
If none of that gets you, we'll be home waiting, and you can have as many bullets as you want.

not a chance, cnn isn't even talking about it but every 12 hours. It was much worse after sandy hook.

who do all these cucks work for faggot?