WARNING GRAPHIC: Stephen Paddock dead on the hotel carpet

WARNING GRAPHIC: Stephen Paddock dead on the hotel carpet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qU11v
archive.org/download/newvegas
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ
liveleak.com/view?i=a4f_1378532046
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha do you think this is new?

holy fuck man
TIG IF BRUE

GUYS........

this is huge news

I keep thinking this is Molymeme.

large if authentic

You're about 32 hours late

substantial is confirmed

Gonna need a quick rundown on this guy

Dead for a while, already colorless and blood is already soaked into carpet.

gargantuan if veritable

Gargantuan if proper

Heard he shot several times.

THE REVOLVER IS EMPTY

NO BRAINS ON THE FLOOR

>mfw he finally met someone with an argument

prodigious if non-fictitious

Is he ok?

dead by bullet to chest

Blood comes out the mouth? Give me your expertise.

holy shit....

It's my party and I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

Yall niggaz posting in a slide thread

Anyone who says Paddock was alone is a snopeshill archive.is/qU11v

sources:

archive.org/download/newvegas

>sight
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU

>sound
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s

>witness testimonies (4:00 - 9:06)
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
Multiple shooters, A 'hispanic' looking woman was taken out of the concert by security after telling people 'they are all going to die'

>police scanner (radio)
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
at least 2 shooters

>swat enters 32nd floor
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39

>LVPD press conference 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
Police is asking assistance in looking for marilou danely, nobody asks about the second shooter. "The primary aggressor in this incident has expired".

>LVPD press conference 5 (skipped to press questions)
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
'Radicalisation'?, Say the Marilou is in philipines and will be returning on Thursday

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ

Shot himself in the chest, drowned in blood. Obviously took his pussy hat off so it didn't get dirty.

you would cry too if it happened to you

How come we had pictures of stephen paddock's dead body less than 5 hours after the shooting but we still haven't seen Osama Bin Laden?

Shell casings on blood indicated he fired after death, amazing!

the blood puddled onto the floor. It's not going to puddle over the bullets

>Warns Sup Forums about graphic image
>The warning is literally a milimeter from the displayed image

Lol giggled harder than I should’ve

Well Sup Forums doesn't have spoilers. Plus glancing at the thumbnail doesn't reveal the full gore.

WOW!!!! NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURES!!!

let's say he was shot in the chest.. if he was hit in the heart, there would be no way the blood would get into the airway to cough up.. if he was shot in the lungs, once, even twice, it would take a long to for the blood to fill his lungs enough to be expelled, takes a lot longer to die if shot in the lungs, also easily treatable with a chest tube. He should be alive. That blood is from an upper airway wound. Maybe, if he was shot in the chest, he was shot in the chest first he was then shot in the mouth with the exit out of the back left side of his head. But that much blood from the mouth is from head, neck, upper airway trauma. That spray pattern makes no sense regardless.

Kek

Wow are you a real detective?

First day here?

Thoughts on why there is what looks like a bloody smudge on the revolver?

He shot a hotel security guard in the leg through the door.
So he was still alive at that time.
Unless everyone left the scene at that point, nobody entered or left the hotel room without someone seeing.
So he was clearly alone.

if bullet goes thru chest, lungs fill with blood, only orifice it can come out is mouth and nose, no head trauma to see so shot in head is ruled out

I agree. It looks to me like he's been shot in the head.
>eye buldging
Problems
>wheres the brain/skull matter
>he's sitting on one rifle with another over his legs
Maybe brains on the ceiling?
>if he was truly committed to the cause he wouldn't have taken off his pink pussy hat

WARNING
GRAPHIC

Do you guys ever think that he put the barrel in his mouth, against the roof of his mouth and pulled the trigger.

Much like that dude who committed suicide on TV in the B&W tv days

OMG GOYS....Did this just habben??

>Do you guys ever think
they don't

If he was shot in his chest/heart first, he may have staggered and fallen back, pistol in mouth to finish the job, brains and skull under the left side of his head. Would expect more blood from just a headshot, less blood if any at all from the mouth/nose to just a chest wound

i wish

this is likely how he did it.

... vegas shooter... fucking retard faggot

I want more leaks, gibs me dat crime seen photos!

Fake as fuck.

Why is it that the Alphabet Boys can release Paddock's corpse pic the day after the shooting, but we still don't have Osama's corpse pic(s)?

He had cameras on food carts, saw people coming. Shot himself in chest?

That means he had to have hit an artery or something or else when they breached the room he would still be alive.

The fuck is this!? I come to Sup Forums because I want a clean family experience. Not this gratuitous violence.

WAIT SAM HYDE IS DEAD?

Oh, memories..
I remember being 15 or 16 browsing places like ebaumsworld and stileproject and seeing my first snuff films..

This is a classic..and the beginning of the end in terms of normiedom. Started young. Where has the time gone. 14 years is quick kids.

liveleak.com/view?i=a4f_1378532046

FUCKING KIKES

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Was anyone watching the windows?

I don't think the blood on the chest looks like a bullet wound.

More likely when shooting himself or being suicided his face/head dropped forward spilling blood out the mouth.
He would be falling backwards as his legs went out and thus the gun is tossed back behind him as he hits the ground.
Very likely that the arm could move back to a downward position after flinging the revolver behind him (if he did it himself).
Movement immediately after being fatally shot isn't uncommon.
Lots of people shoot themselves in the head and are still alive and have to do it again or just bleed out.

However, I still believe he's a patsy in one way or another. The gun runner story is what I'm on now.

This isnt a video game. Brains dont always blow out. That mexican that shoot himeslf in jail barely moved.

>did you guys ever think

Of course not. They are to busy playing detective using the knowkedge they gained from video games.

Don't forget that his plane with the mysteriously missing faa records was sold to Obamas long time buddy and first Nigger banker or some shit.

John w Rogers