Tubman on a $20 bill?

For fuck's sake, come on! Isn't it the honor reserved for people who did something FOR THE COUNTRY? That benefited everybody, not only his/her race/sex? Why? WTF is this white guilt already?

Nobody helped America more than Andrew Jackson

FPBP

But it implied in image it isn't happening. They're butthurt there won't be more blackwashing

Really jacks me that we're going to replace one of our most important presidents in history because a couple liberals get butthurt over the Trail of Tears. BOO FUCKING HOO.

Didn't the Trump admin scrap this shit?

Wouldn't be surprised if he were more focused on removing cash from the economy entirely.

And nothing is a bigger slap in the face that the anti-jew anti-banker gets pumped out of atms across the country.

Kek america is fucked.

Why does Sup Forums hate Tubman? She's pretty based. All the old fags on our money didn't put their lives in the line like she did.

Fuck off, she helped bring niggers up north where they bred and infested our society. Nigger needed lynched, not put on money.

>"outrage on social media"

But in the grand scheme of things, her accomplishments are minor compared to the many other men and women that we could replace Jackson with.
I still think we just need to leave it alone...

Disgusting, put a real American icon on the bill, like Macho Man Randy Savage.

>All the old fags on our money didn't put their lives in the line like she did.

Jackson survived multiple assassination attempts, when he was old and walked with a cane, he beat one of hos would-be assassins with his walking stick.

That mans life was always on the line, he lived in a time where dueling was still perfectly acceptable.

This. Jackson would be pissed to find out that you put him on your money, and you really shouldn't piss off Andrew fucking Jackson. Not that you should replace him with Mamma Biglips, just maybe find some actual hero. Or how about a dog? Everyone likes dogs.

>All the old fags on our money didn't put their lives in the line like she did
>didn't put their lives in the line
>andrew was literally involved in over 100 duels

If we have to replace him with anyone other president, it should be Teddy Roosevelt or Eisenhower

>someone tries to kill assassinate Jackson
>fails
>Jackson beats him with his cane

This.

>someone tries to kill assassinate Jackson
>fails
>Jackson clubs him with his cane

FUCK YEAH, TEDDY!

Teddy would be ok, but I still say dog. Dogs are American, right?

Can we just use black people AS currency, instead of ruining the paper versions?

Instead will replace confederate statues with statues of Harriet Tubman.

Okay, I'll settle with this picture then

Remember when a guy tried to assassinate Andrew Jackson and he reacted by beating the shit out of him? That was the day when men were men.

Meanwhile, OP has no understanding of who Steve Mnuchin even is.
Voted for Trump to keep guys like (((Steve))) out of power.... trump hired him immediately.

yes wrestler money

NIGGERS BTFO

Trump would never allow this anyway.

Teddy is on the 50 already.

I agree Jackson doesnt need to be on the notes because they stand for everything he opposed. However if Trump were to do the seemingly impossible and end the fed, Jackson should be on the $20 U.S. note.