You fags made CNN Smh

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're literally their Emmanuel Goldstein. On one hand, I'm proud to be a part of something that pisses off so many liberals, but on the other hand, I don't like being comparable to someone with the last name "Goldstein."

just send more traffic here why not

What's crazy is that we actually DIDNT though. I know we questioned it like you could question any possibility, and some said it was ANTIFA. But it's clear there pushing this narrative. There was no campaign or anything for that. The fuck is going on

>Implying the left doesn’t do this as well every time anything ever happens.

the left is unironically petrified of us. The real quest will be to provoke them to finally chimp out

Well, because we already know it's gonna end up being a liberal. Those fags always murder.

except we didn't plan anything, he was

> Opinion in an article on a news site
> Not listed as op-ed

Sorry that's fake news. When you bring personal opinion into the news, it is fake news.

Daily reminder tbat an anime image board is now the only website feared by the Deep State.

Can't argue with those digits

>notoriously toxic online message board with a vocal far-right contingent

what a time to live

Define "toxic"

>(((Ari Melber)))

>Blaming a Cambodian fishing board

What's wrong with them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc

Fucking great. Get ready for more shills. As if we didn't have enough already.

thats msnbc, this is all fake news, folks.

>CNN
OP needs to check his sources.

Let them come, and find us waiting.

>REGISTERED DEMOCRAT
>ANTIFA AFFILIATE
>LMAO

(((Ari Melber)))

trolls from MSNBC, a notoriously toxic tv news show with a vocal far-left contingent, had spent the past several years scheming about how to pin everything bad that happens on Donald Trump

You're just giving the MSM ammo for their rhetoric to turn this mess into partisan issue. Get creative and start framing the message in a way that makes folks look at the motives of the shooter, the half truths that require a better explanation than the mainstream narrative and another perspective that might help us get to the bottom of all this madness.

We found Clanton, exposed pizzagate, and got trump elected; this should be an easy one..

CNN is talking about us to smear and discredit us. That's the only purpose they ever have when they bring us up.

I'm awaiting to see what Paddock was radicalized in to say whether that has happened to an extent or not thus far.

It was a sacrifice for Satan.

No way that guy could be a liberal. I'm sure that a guy shooting white people at a country music festival was totally a white supremacist nazi Trump supporter.