>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 4
>Al Nusra leader "gravely injured" in RuAf airstrike, 12 commanders killed
>Lavrov: Moscow wants US to coordinate actions with SAA, Ru air group
>Tiger forces have liberated Almayadeen highway 20km south of DeZ, only 7km from Almayadeen City
>Syrian army clears out ISIS enclave in East Hama
>Iran sends 200 tons of aid to eastern Aleppo
>SAA recaptured Hail oil field and reopen Palmyra-Suknah road. Large reforcements will arrive soon.
>SAA continue advance towards Al-Tanaf, gaining more outposts along Jordanian border
>Ru defense ministry: ISIS attacks in Qaryatayn originated from areas where the "US military mission" is deployed
>Yemeni forces ambushed Saudi armoured vehicle innew video
>Iraqi forces liberated Rashad town and 45 villages in Hawija area

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RAVmyfssI_k
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/915723962704732160
mobile.twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/913698674882023424
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41506700
youtube.com/watch?v=eRsGyueVLvQ
youtu.be/rbY85H3uT9A
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41489550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have shamed myself

Plz don't die

Nice bread.

what did he mean by this?

S-shit, fourth day into NoFap. I really want to bang a Syrian girl with my BGC. The thought of the contrast my blonde pubic hair would make with her pitch black vaginal hair is making me go mad.

Never forgot the day Israel lost to 150 Lebanese farmers.

>To focused on reading and making OP pic

>They'd genocide you for the crime of being Boer.
I've actually been to Chad, other than being mistaken for a Mexican by a tour group when I got home it was a very pleasant experience, lighten up Hans

SSNP chicks are for breeding, user.

>2015
Lol
And in the meantime; belgium is one of the only western countries to still have a open consulaten (in latakia),our state media went on to interview assad and we sperged out (and withdrew our pilots) everytime shenanigans happened like the tomahawk memefest,downing of that one jet etcetera
Do you Truly believe our Pm is allowed to say anything else on the subject Anyway? Were talking about a country that was forced to cancel a oil deal with russia here

>the virgin idf vs THE CHAD HEZBOLLAH

The instincts of my ancestors are telling me to pillage her village is you get my drift.

> implying an SSNP girl would want to bred with a non-Arab.

How does ISIS still have offencive capability? How did the SAA fuck up so bad? I think ISIS is trying to delay the government and instead have their land taken by SDF.

2015 was only two years ago, instead of accepting that your country had a role youre just making shit excuses. Did you vote for this guy? If you didnt then dont defend your country, you can start there. Your country was comparing Assad to ISIS terrorists. Thats the level of shit they were at in terms of Syria.

The SDF and ISIS terrorists are the same entity. Theyre both fighting the SAA.

Tfu

>doesnt want to be here, conscripted for 2 years
>kippah doesnt fit under helmet
>cant concentrate on fighting, faps to female idf soldiers
>misses part of his dick

How does Belgium work in term of foreign policy?
Can flanders be friendly with one country and walloon have cold relation with the same country?
Also do you have an embassy for every country in each of the two regions? or do the ambassadors have to speak french and flemish?

>anti-israeli sentiment in the american government is also rising behind the scenes, literaly everyone is getting tired of their shit. Their one trump card, their nukes, are now completely and uterly useless because of groups like Hezbollah
Hezzies with TOW 2B's wgeb=

no explain this. are you suggesting that because you have voluntarily decided to increase your chances of prostate cancer, that this some how justifies the destruction of a village?
what kind of a monster are you?

Lebanese are men, israelis are not. Imagine if this was a fair fight, Israel wont last a day.

When was last time SDF attacked SAA?

>implying they wouldn't take the germanischer dick out of respect for Hitler and the reich

>faps to female idf soldiers
Dude? The 'muh hot IDF chicks' are propaganda, there aren't any on the frontlines.

The americans attack the SAA almost weekly.

About 2 weeks ago.

a week or so ago in Qamishli.

Ofcourse I didnt vote for that Guy, he's a walloon I cant even vote for that retard
>your country was comparing assad to Isis
Read nigger,read
So you do actually believe belgiums foreign policy isnt purely a vassal to nato sperging? Belgium unironically stayed as neutral as it could, we even refuse to participate in inherent resolves syrian operations Because we dont have goverment approval
>Lets blame the vassal for Its masters actions
another example of how you simply do not understand geopolitics and international relations

>Your prayers friends, the Special Missions Brigade Al Hadi battalion Tigers @ The Palmyra desert (Not Affiliated to Tiger Forces) (More of a Islamic Resistance Group)

SSNP girls dont sleep around like Swedish girls with refugees. The most she would do for the German is cook him dinner in honour of Hitler.

>SSNP girls dont sleep around
Keep telling yourself that

> Belgium unironically stayed as neutral as it could
Comparing Bashar Alassad to ISIS terrorists isnt staying neutral. They wanted regime change, and they clearly mentioned it in the UN.

>Tiger Forces Major Duraid Awad & Tarmah Group Commander Ghassan Naasan onwards to Mayadin

Beautiful

>pillage her village
fikki fikki?

>SSNP girls dont sleep around like Swedish girls with refugees. The most she would do for the German is cook him dinner in honour of Hitler.

it's got a spaceport kind of feel to it.

>foreign policy
Federal gov competence, so Its "belgium" and not flanders or Wallonië who makes foreign policy
>can flanders be friendly with one country and walloon have cold relations with the same nation
Indirectly Yes, Wallonië and flanders are allowed to make trade and economie treaties on their own with foreign countries
>embassy for every country in each of the two regions
Nope,except for some honorary chink consulates in antwerp, I think the ambassadors need to be Atleast able to speak one of the languages, most belgians speak english anyway so I dont think that gives to much of a problem
I dont know of any law that prescribes that ambassadors need to speak both languages as far as I know

Learn to read

i'm pretty sure healthy women everywhere are like other heathly women in other places.

it's all about context. the one thing you could say is that german people lack an understanding of zusammenhang, because they lack this word in the german language.

but i tell you what, zuzammenhang or not, a healthy girl will always jump on a healthy cock. as long as the lighting is right and the moral landscape is less bekhaa valley and more central european plain. but i'm not talking geography here....

>Pro-SAA source: Islamic State fully captured T3 station after our forces retreated from it.

ISIS penetrated SAA so hard that it might recapture Palmyra again

>TFW when you have garbage soldiers who only know how to pose in pictures

Cute, have a (you)

>some honorary chink consulates in antwerp
Which one and why?
> the ambassadors need to be Atleast able to speak one of the languages
this is going to fuck over the walloon more since, as i understand they're the one not trying to learn the other language. So if the ambassador only speaks flemish they'll have to do business in english.

looks like ruaf incoming....

pretty bad, wonder if they can hold it. prolly not.

are there confirms on this?

>Video shared by Syrian reporter shows Syrian Army surrounded Al-Qaryatayn town and targeted ISIS sites
youtu.be/RAVmyfssI_k

Its pretty clear what he meant by this sentence:

> We shouldn’t choose between Assad and IS. We must have a Syria without Assad and without IS”, Mr Michel reiterated in an interview with the VRT’s current affairs programme “Terzake”.

Nothing wrong with admitting that your country fucked up in its Syrian policy. By doing that youre just defending your prime minister.

is he hoaxing? i'm not checking sources, lack of discipline and all that.

Idlib is literally ancapistan
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/915723962704732160

Yes

Here's the source Somali nigger

mobile.twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/913698674882023424

always wondered, do arabs get skin cancer? are these soldiers fuged in a long run?

>moroccan arab
And you know where it goes.

pretty groovy, would look better if it followed the lines of a cobra's mouth. would be simpler to draw too, no need for lips.
phew, he's a naughty boy
u r a very naughty boy, japan. go stand in the corner. finger on your lips.

>MorocanArab
Had a good laugh
Have a (you)

>Moroccan Arab
user... I...

i think they gonna die of silicosis of the lung before the cancer gets them.

>MorocanArab
>reliable source
He's suspended by the way, i know opening your eyes is hard, but try it once you cancerous phoneposting chinklet.

>Which one and why
Not sure what Its exactly called, chink-flemish relations are actually pretty good,mostly Because of the port of antwerp ( who basically controles germanys western imports together with the port of Rotterdam)

Im pretty sure skin cancer is the least of their worries. Also, arabs are less likely than white Europeans to get skin cancer due to having more melanin in their skin.

>MorocanArab
get fucking nuked

I meant which chink country (if you're referring to general asian countries and not tchayna)

>silicosis of the lung
fug, never thought about that, thx senpai

>do arabs get skin cancer
Boi this question is triggering me as fuck
(flag related for those that will understand)

youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

>if I spin words around enough,maybe They Will fit my narrative
Lmao
You still believe belgium actually has a foreign policy and not simply recieves one from the nato offices in brussels, youre just too clueless about geopolitics,i think we're done here

It was real you dumb niggers even other Syrian accounts seem to have confirmed it.

Why does Suheil keep getting younger each year? Does he have the Benjamin Buttom syndrome?

Mhm.. and battery was low, huh?

China, the big chink

Ok, thanks for the insight

OOPS
=====

>Canada forgets to mention Jewish people at Holocaust memorial

A plaque has been removed from Canada's Holocaust memorial because it neglected to mention Jewish people.
PM Justin Trudeau opened the National Holocaust Monument last week in the capital Ottawa.
The plaque commemorated the "millions of men, women and children murdered" but did not specifically mention Jewish people or anti-Semitism.
About six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, the largest group to be persecuted by the Nazis.
The omission was seized upon by MPs and senators of the opposition Conservative Party on Tuesday.
"If we are going to stamp out hatred toward Jews, it is important to get history right," said MP David Sweet.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41506700

all of them are going to die of miners lung t b h...

youtube.com/watch?v=eRsGyueVLvQ

thx australia, south africa user pointed it out, never really thought about all that dust, and that it can present problem, you don't see anyone trying anything to prevent it

ASSAD WILL WIN!

WATAN SHARAF IXLAS!

>silicosis of the lung
>with sand
user i...

Oy vei shut it down right now. Lest they forget the 80 trillion

youtu.be/rbY85H3uT9A

Nice Rayman vibes

>he's never heard of desert lung

>US defence chief Mattis suggests backing Iran nuclear deal

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41489550

The US should consider staying in the Iran nuclear deal, Defence Secretary James Mattis has suggested.
Asked in a Senate hearing whether he thought this was in the national interest, he said that it was.
President Donald Trump, who is highly critical of the deal, is to decide by 15 October whether Iran is complying. The White House has not commented on the defence secretary's remarks.
The 2015 accord was designed to prevent Iran developing a nuclear weapon.
"I believe at this point in time, absent indications to the contrary, it is something that the president should consider staying with," Mr Mattis told the Senate Armed Services Committee in Washington.
"If we can confirm that Iran is living by the agreement, if we can determine that this is in our best interest, then clearly we should stay with it," he added.
Last month, President Trump said Iran was keeping to the spirit of the agreement "atrociously".
He also described the agreement - signed by Iran, the US, the UK, France, China, Russia and Germany - as the "one of the worst deals I've seen".

Published day before yesterday. I missed it.

they should really mention the russians

>implying that a-leppo DeZ and some parts of damascus arent just gigantic bombed out craters full of dust and asbestos

>I'm a pan Arab baathist nationalist who supports Assad 100%. In fact I'm the only true Assad supporter on /sg/, all of you fucking Euro cucks are a bunch of kurds and Zionists, every last one of you.
>If it wasn't for you guys everything would be just fine in the Arab world, it was the huwyte man who put us in the situation we are in today. If not for the pale devil we would have had the chance to create the pan Arab union and the entire Sunni and Shia divide would be non existent and there would be no fighting and we would all hold hands with our Christian brothers and sing joyfully! There would be no starving, no poverty, no 3rd world living conditions, and NO KURDS.
We know how to solve our own problems, we've just put it off for the last thousand years because every time we have a good thing going you white bastards fuck it up.
Leave us and /sg/ alone, this is an Arabs only zone.
And Erdogan can stay too.

>youtu.be/rbY85H3uT9A
lol they don't want that we hear the truth

Post the original at least

afaik you need years of exposition to particulate matter to develope that desease, and we are talking about small particles not just regular dust.

Well there's quite a male shortage in Syria.
Go forth and conquer once the war is over.

sand is silicon dioxide, SiO2 for the most part, at least that's the most durable component.

and they wont get it from the sand, they will get it from the dust, the stuff that thousands of years ago was sand.

Sand particles aren't the one causing it. It's dust that does it, you need finer particles for them to mix better with the air and be able to penetrate the lungs
Desert lung is linked to dust storms not sand storms

>tfw YPG are the best fighting force in the middle east

Your welcome
Youre questions about law by the way are pretty good and on point,
They really made me think to say it with memes

French flag means you are an Arab or your father was cucked by one.

You are safe, Achmed.

>arabs are less likely than white Europeans to get skin cancer due to having more melanin in their skin
This is correct fucking eurocucks don't get to enjoy the benefits of superior Arab genes.

Holy shit, It's an African-American calling out a Jew and pointing out the gibs they get from Germany and that the majority of slavers that ran the Atlantic route were Jews.

Why is that censored?

you are missing the point. shelling, wind, explosions, tanks, trucks crawling on your belly, all expose you to dust. the number of video's I've watched where there is only dust and men walking through it has made me sympathetically ill.

The exposure isn't the same as someone working upclose with tools that produce dust for multiples hours, or someone working in an enclosed space (mines) for hours.
Not only the exposure needs to be long enough but also has a very long duration. Unless you're constantly fighting in an enclosed building that gets bombed out regularly for years, it wont be enough to cause it. But if you do you're more likely to die from a bomb.

Also, all that cheap cement