This is a Chad in 2017

And he don’t fucking care about politics, immigration, demographics, white genocide and Hitler.

He mocks all of this. He knows too well how his sex-appeal can help him to get pussies and money. But that’s it. Maybe he would agree of some of Sup Forums idea but he is so selfabsorbed he just don’t fucking care.

He hit the gym just for the pussies and for having an self-suck at his reflection in the mirror. He doesn’t improve himself for some racewar shit.

He doesn’t read but he is on Snapchat everyday taking picture of his awfully empty life.

Also, Chad is a fucking meme.

Great thread OP, mind if I post here? :)

that guy looks like a total nu-male skinny jeans faggot, try again

>get pussies

skinnyjeans faggot is not chad

I don't think this dude is interested in "the pussies". Looks like a fag for sure.

>$300 pants with knees ripped out as if you spent all your time sucking cock in a back alley
>"CHAD"

Wrong.

>all these resented VIRGINS
HA HA HA

That's me in the picture, and I do care about politics, immigration, demographics, white genocide and Hitler.

What the fuck does being above the fuckable line have to do with it?

there's a reason you guys are posting about whether or not this guy is a fag or not and he's actually out there getting laid

Chad doesn't wear ladies pants

Say your name prove it I know who you are too.

I would rather die than look like effeminate faggot. Neck yourself subhuman twink. Most women are closet lesbians anyways so it doesn't matter what they think.

Chad chaddington, suck my dick cunt.

Sex appeal has nothing to do with political views.

Prove it, user

Iam the OP and the guy in the picture is French and he made reality TV show. He looks like a fag but seems pretty heterosexual from what I know.

nothing dries a girl up faster than calling someone a libtard or a neo-nazi

>taking selfie by himself
>in his one bedroom studio appartment
Bwahaha, that's no fucking Chad.

Why is his pants ripped apart. Can’t he afford an intact one? Even my pants aren’t broken

real chads don't care about fashion, man

I just peed and it’s fun to stand with a spout and watch it dangle hehehe

That’s the «Chad» they think they are. I know damn well we have another definition of the Chad. I just don’t know any Chad. The Chad is just a physically attractive guy but he don’t have the Sup Forums Sup Forums brain that goes with it.

This is a faggot.

Thats a faggot in current year.

>Chad is a Meme
T. Beta

people that don't wear socks should be executed
its not confortable
your feet smell worse
somehow they managed to convince a gaggle of betas that they shouldn't wear socks either

fucking retarded the whole thing

>Paying for already ripped clothing

>that guy who takes chadposting seriously
>those guys who wanted to BE the chad
>those people who took a fun meme and ruined it by self-inserting as the chad

The point is to create a new style of chad, one that does all of that (sans the snap-chat bs) and also reads, is active in his community, gives a fuck. These things aren't contradictory, and there already are chads like this.

Chads are apex normies.
That picture isnt a Chad cause he's wearing skinny jeans like a faggot.

Who gives a shit about Chads.
Who dominates business, politics, and the upper echelons of power?
Not Chads.
Hell, the least Chad-ish race on earth does.

>not wearing no-shows
sorry you have fat beaner ankles, joaquinuez

>Implying I shouldn't wear sperrys all of the time

Fuck off

No, in theory it would be this.

getting laid is for faggots.

>those tiny legs
>chad
lmao

I bet your mom would let him fuck her.

stop conforming to retarded fashion trends faggot
you are being jewed out of extra fabric to fit in kill yourself

Who cares

That guy looks like a 2009 guido straight outta jersey shore. Might be considered a chad in some limited subset low intelligence demographic, but certainly not a universal chad.

the more douchey and divisive your look is,the more chance you have of getting laid by club sluts.
you don't need to appeal to all of them, just a handful

Prove it.

Besides, even if we're wrong. You're on here too, right along side with the rest of us.

What kind is that abomination OP, a nu-chad?

Jesus hates the little darkies,
all the darkies of the world.

If their color is not white,
he wants to kill them right on sight.

Jesus hates all the fucking darkies in the world!

Now everybody sing it!

ye ur right leaf, theres a 80% chance that dude is a flaming faggot, hes taking way too much time to makehimself look pretty, thats some faggot shit, if you don't look good with a white tee and pants then you are ugly and gay

guy is a mega nu-male
op must be one hell of a beta fag to think this dude is a chad holy fucking kek imagine being do weak you think this half brown fabio queer is a chad...

t. leglet

Thats not actually gel in his hair its semen