So, how long until the first civil war inside the EU starts over Catalonia, and how worried should we be?

So, how long until the first civil war inside the EU starts over Catalonia, and how worried should we be?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vlSXkab.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cringeball

Thanks OP, i just remembered that fat autist from Sup Forums who posted pictures of himself doing... things to polandball plushies a while ago.

such an exciting upcoming war of tanks vs broomsticks

to be fair, there is very little that fat autists won't do. except maybe retain some dignity.

That was some weird shit senpai, both threads

Soon user, soon.

EU is doomed on so many levels, the future looks grim.

Have you seen the Bosnian who stuck his dick in a 7days?

This.
No one will back Catalans.
And therefore no guns

I did. He frequently posts in /ex-yu/. We call him The Croissant Man.

if u think the MerkelReich will sit by and let Spain go all Franco, you're smoking some good shit brah.

I have the screencap. It's fucking hilarious. From what i understand he also rolled up his own shit and smoked it as a joint.
But i have no confirmation.

>t. kroasanko

The EU is a corrupt dictatorship not a single European voted for so the sooner it falls the better.

Show me the fucking screencap

i.imgur.com/vlSXkab.png
Not gonna post the pic, and risk getting banned, here's the link.

>EU's gonna fall apart any second now!
>Aaaaaaaaany second...

I think where undergoing a idealogical conflict between globalism and nationalism and what people really truly stand for. Across the western world their has been a raging war against values and the fundamental ideas that create the western world. I am optimistic that the rise of right wing populism will take its influence because people are waking up!

If anything right wing populism is already collapsing in on itself.

What did Catalonian independence accomplish besides Catalonian independence? A lower military budget?

>bureaucrats trying to force their unelected power upon an entire continent of 50 nationalities and make their armies merge into one while forcing every single former nation to embrace a never ending flow of Arab, African, Mongoloid migrants to destroy all public institutions and drown the former natives in regulations and hate speech laws
What could go wrong

Well, not that, for example.