New trend: No lack challenge

Chicongo gang members have been doing this for weeks. Obviously these are all illicit firearms. How will gun control stop this and why are liberals retarded enough to think it will stop shit like this from happening?

Pic related to video.

youtu.be/ulV_ORc6AyU

It won't.

Do you know why gangs are okay? They only attack other gangs and themselves. They want to live dangerously and that should be okay.

It's time for real security, sensors and detectors everywhere, flight bans to almost all countries. I'd rather a gun pointed at my face than a canister of vx.

>They only attack other gangs and themselves. They want to live dangerously and that should be okay.

you would think stupid rednecks and niggers would get along better they love guns so much

Huh......actually gave that last asian guy some good advice.

Rednecks use guns to hunt and shoot random stuff, not people; generally speaking.

I know how it sounds, but they're tiny fish unless they're home invading.

OP is lacking

Got caught lmao!

Its illegal to break laws, but people do it everyday.

>whii uhh ouchea booooshiiiiin?

Jesus I don't think I could handle having a gun pulled on me everyday like that.

Go to Scarborough to find out. They're doing it in Toronto as well.

>Leaving Segregated Neighborhoods Lowers Blacks' Blood Pressure
REALLY MAKES ONE THINK

>even blacks never relax around blacks

>moving to safer areas lowers stress
But saying that would not really serve the agenda.

"segregated"
wew I've never seen an article work so hard to blame nig-on-nig problems on whitey

I can't wait for the protests when one of these niggers gets shot.
>he wuz jus playn n shiet he didn mean no harm

And they practice not relaxing.

Cliffs nigga; I'm at work

>stein

everytime

Well "stupid" regnecks no better to point a fucking gun at someone.

that video is comfy as fuck

>tfw you will never jokingly pull a gun on yo boy only to see he got one on you already
classic

nigga

social experiment.

exactly mah nigga