*Snorts a huge line of adderall*

*Snorts a huge line of adderall*
SEE THIS IS WHY THE SJW LEFT
*SNIFF*
IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUNS
*SNIFF*
AND THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE
*SNIFFFFF*
THATLIKESTEDCRUZANDBENSHAPIROWHOSNOTANAZIHE'S JEWISH!
*Cohosts let out a drunk laugh*
*SNIFF*
*SNORT*
WEED IS BAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really funny guy.

looks like someone forgot his bacon grease

Antifa iiiiiis ggggonnaaa rrrrrrape yyyyour women, lllike the communists did bbbbback then. Ccccccultural mmm.mm.m.mmmarxism is w.w.wwww..what all democrats believe.

Hhhhhe p.pp.ppppounds h.hh.h.is ffff.ists against the posts yet still insists he sees the ghosts Steven. Bbb.bbb.reitbart told that to me after I sss..ss.s.ucked his cock dry.

His show is completely unwatchable at this point. I agree with a lot of what he says but he just comes off as a complete ass.

Why do you watch this faggot anyway, I saw him getting "waterboarded" and it was just a reason to be around shirtless men. Don't be a cuck, just as bad as the hundreds of Shapiro faggots that post the cringy " our next president" line.

I like him

Oh soooo funny and based, the young Turks are evuul leftists. Watch them get destroyed fellow nu pol faggot.
I think there's a magic the gathering competition you're missing out on.

Kys

dude look at me I'm being cynical and contrarian xD

remember to sage slide threads.

I mean, I'm not gonna watch him, but he's a useful dude to have around more than he isn't.

Also I enjoy Pogo's music and want to see him supported.

Some of his videos actually have good arguments. He completely destroyed Kimmel on guns but he couldn't stop making dumb jokes throughout it.

Most of his shit is lame, but this one is legitimately funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

Have you seen the undercover Antifa shit he did last week?

Not Gay Jarrod has brass balls.

But that's the problem of today's American society... no one want to take the equivalent 20 minutes to read the studies instead they prefer these homos to tell them what to think. Don't forget he's a Canadian. I used to think he and the twink were cool and edgy, but after seeeing the milo/crowder college speech I realized he's a tweaker who can't handle criticism.

>the left are pussy limp wrists faggots
Or
>the left is dangerous and has guns and militias
Which one you mental gymnastics cringelord?

when I see shareblue hatin'
I start donatin'

He does get annoying as fuck.
More info less drama plss

I don't watch any of this trash, but it's definitely a good mechanism for recruiting normies, and whatis politics anyway but a competition to see whos got the most normies?

>a thread died for this

>1 post by this ID
Quit being a dumb faggot, why would anyone in the business of propaganda try to waste resources here. The podesta leaks showed that Sup Forums was never a part of meme wars.

>contarian

Two things can be right at the same time, your average leftist in the us is a limp wristed boot licker.
The anarcho-communists are far more dangerous in comparison, even if they are inept.