Pol: We need guns to protect ourselves against guys with guns!

Pol: We need guns to protect ourselves against guys with guns!

>hundreds of conservative white people in an open carry state gets mass murdered

Pol:b....but muh second amendment!

Wew, really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/630097?keywords=las-vegas-gun-laws-visitors&year=2015&month=03&date=16&id=630097&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Features
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-festival-banned-attendees-from-carrying-firearms.amp.html
leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-202.html#NRS202Sec3673
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping

Could have been worse, could have been assault bike tires

Your daughter: DADDY HELP ME!!! HE'S HURTING MOMMY!!!"

You: DON'T BE ISLAMOPHOBIC

>Bumping

Nobody is taking my shitty bait.

Vegas is a gun-free zone

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

it was staged no one died fool

>set strawmen up
>knock strawmen over

Wow, it's almost like that wasn't even an argument.

>muh false Flag
This is how I know you have an IQ below room temperature.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You can't bring weapons into a concert.

Argument invalid.

>gun free zone
> The law says you can carry your concealed weapon if you have a permit
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/630097?keywords=las-vegas-gun-laws-visitors&year=2015&month=03&date=16&id=630097&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Features

>being this ignorant

Go away shill. Festival banned guns

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooting-festival-banned-attendees-from-carrying-firearms.amp.html

All deep state derp

Phew, smells like someone took a Soros in here!

Why would I know American law?
anyway, I'm sure they didn't allow guns in the concert and also who would bring a rifle in there, if you don't have a rifle, have fun trying to shoot a man hiding in a hotel room fairly far away.

The most true post all day.

>hundreds of conservative in a no gun zone

yea it doess

Honestly could you imagine the absolute shit show it would have been if even 1% of the concert goers were armed

1. The guy was a Liberal fanatic who wanted to "make a point" by going overkill and buying 20+ rifles and decking them out.
2. He intended to kill "gun loving republicans" and have the media feel compelled to talk about gun control.

Everything he did was cold and methodical.

>Open carry state
>Except for Vegas Strip where it's heavily restricted
HMMMMMMM

No, someone with a toy pistol is no match for someone with a machine gun.

That's why white Americans need machine guns. They're an insurance policy against white genocide.

That's probably why he owned so many guns from different manufacturers. In this fucking idiot's mind he thought each of those companies would be banned or have to stop producing AR-15s.

sage
also kys

The venue should have had proper security, which means securing vantage points and doing sweeps to check for explosives. Otherwise, why not choose a better venue?

Having this much of our high value life out in the open is retarded and more of a sign of how much we have let our guard down. We have become weak!

>gun laws will stop people from getting guns because getting guns is illegal.

Isnt killing people illegal?

Why would you take the bait 50 minutes after the fact you fucking idiot?

Either b8, or you brits are actually ignorant as fuck. At this point I can't tell anymore.

>this kills the bong

It was what, three weeks ago when someone stopped a shooting in a church by being a good guy with a gun? But yeah, because there is now ONE example of when it wouldn't have helped let's just toss the whole constitution out and start over.

I would argue even in this case it could have helped. What if the guy in the next room was armed and stormed his room right after he started shooting?

>concert zone
>Not a gun free zone
>all the hotels
>Not gun free zones
>parking garages
>Not gun free zones

Bongfag-sama , the only places in Vegas that aren't gun free zones are the open air side walks and specific places of business that handle fire arms.

Wasn't he on like, the 34th floor?

>Link to a meme
leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-202.html#NRS202Sec3673
>NRS 202.253
You can legally carry on private property, even if no gun signs are posted BUT can legally be asked to either disarm or leave the property if discovered to be armed. Concealed carrying without a permit anywhere is 100% illegal in NV.
You go in with open carry, can get told to either disarm or leave; Go in with concealed carry, get discovered, asked to disarm or leave.