Michelle Obama: People 'Don't Trust Politics' Because Republican Party Is 'All White Men

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/04/michelle-obama-people-dont-trust-politics-because-republican-party-all-men-all-white

>Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that many people "don't trust politics" because the Republican Party is “all men, all white.”

>Speaking about diversity at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women on Tuesday, Obama said it's important to bring in different people to get a broad range of perspectives on every issue.

>She said the color and gender dichotomy in Congress was particularly noticeable when she attended State of the Union addresses.

>"On one side of the room, it's literally gray and white. Literally, that's the color palette on one side of the room," Obama said. "On the other side of the room, there are yellows and blues and whites and greens. Physically, there’s a difference in color, in the tone. Because one side: all men, all white. On the other side: some women, some people of color.”

>She said she would see that and think "no wonder people don’t trust politics."

>"We’re not even noticing what these rooms look like," she said, adding that the problem of underrepresentation isn't limited to the political
world.

>"Until we are ready to fight for that - which means some people have to be willing to give up their seats to make room, or you need to be ready to add more seats - I think we're going to continue to struggle," she said.

>Watch her remarks above and check out Tomi Lahren's Final Thoughts on Michelle Obama calling out female Trump voters.

On one hand, I'm absolutley sick of this idpol bullshit, on the other hand, the more they double down on it, the more conservatives will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't trust the Democrats BECAUSE of all the niggers in it

>listening to this dude

dumb divisive bitch

>all I see is race

Yup, standard lefty.

>Republicans should be more demographically diverse
>female conservatives are anti-women and black conservatives are Uncle Toms

They just can't stand not being able to start shit anymore. Americas choice to elect niggers is going to haunt us for awhile.

Agree about gender, disagree about race. Intersectionality is killing the Ds right now.

its a man

just like a nigger cunt to make a racially charged statement

As a Republican white man, I don't trust Michelle Obama because she's a transsexual, and people like that are insane.

If we are all equal, why would we trust any politician?

Racist and sexist all at the same time. Well done, Michelle.

make it rich white men sans a soul that would suck a trap off for a dollar and she would be closer to the truth... kek

some of you non colored women are ok

>tfw haven't met a blue person

She just pissed because she's not a white man, like Michael Jackson was. Or Shaun King is.

>implying this black man's opinion matters

It's like they don't understand what the word "minority" means.

why don't they just wait until whites are a minority before alienating a huge majority of the voting population?

They arent even being subtle about their anti-white agenda anymore. If you mention it you still get branded a racist neo-nazi though

because they believe you are capable of change and not a nihilistic animal ruled by fear?

This stupid whore's only qualifications to speak about anything is being a cock holster for his faggot nigger husband. He's literally a fuck toy.

yea man... like totally dude... happens all the time

she thinks she doesn't need white men. kek
well at least try to get white woman this time.

I sincerely hope you hang yourself. You and your ilk.

maybe she should run for office.... help fix that problem

people are a lot like rooms white people are grey whereas brown people are yellow blue white and green.

It's true, she's not lying. How can someone not white trust a white man party? You all wanna talk truth, that's the truth.

like hillary she is mad white people are still the majority

women are inherently trustworthy

Tbh, they do have a point about black conservatives, all they ever do is literally worship the ground that whites walk on. There isn't a more cucked group out there than black conservative.

And how can someone white trust a party full of niggers and other subhuman scum?

Meanwhile, look at this trustworthy face.

i guess the country is doomed then if we cant trust other ethnic groups

the melting pot failed

diversity is a weakness

theyre acting white

sorry still need whites. come back in 2050.

I don't trust Michelle Obama because she is a nigger

unfortunately white men are a large portion of the country you can't just ignore.

On one side, race consciousness.
On the other side, alienation and resentiment.

Sounds like we've got race awareness only for white men. Who much longer will this racism be allowed?

Shill pls leave

why is this fucking monkey still talking?

someone give her a banana to eat asap.

>tfw democrats are just going to stick to this until whites aren't a majority anymore and they have free reign

Kill yourself jew.

>animal ruled by fear?
This right here. Don't be afraid of fostering an i1 80 ruling class.

I don't trust the democrats because they think white men aren't the most supreme form of life.

yeah in 2100 when were all long gone and they have lost everything, good plan.

Sounds like they're trying to infiltrate the Republican Party from within with the ultimate goal being to get rid of it completely

whites are being psyop'd
they will cheer for their death, or at least enough of them will

Sean king is, in fact, a white man.

ooga booga gibs banana white man

underrated.

They're not looking towards the future, their ultimate goal is power

maybe some day, but not anytime soon thats the problem for dems. they think this is the year 3000 meanwhile they get slapped around in good ole 2017.

thank you for proving my point

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKS?!

i have literally seen gorillas at the zoo that are more attractive than her

this kind of stupidity is why trump will have 8 years. the parties always put their foots in their mouth each time the other one is in office.

How do they get away with such outright racism?
It's so fuckin blatant and obvious, why to so called progressive people accept it?
Do they just want a white Boogeyman?

I don't trust Michelle Obama because she is a nigger

It's true but from the point of view of white Americans, real Americans, this type of thinking is a direct threat to the country.

>not anytime soon
demos say otherwise
And it isn't sheer demographics, it isn't like (in most cases) your elected officials will stick for you. The democrats have zero interest in any governmental power that isn't federal because they know they'll be able to squash states' rights.
The language the democrats have been using is a clear and direct threat to whites with roots in America. Yet not a single politician will call them out on it directly.

The closer whites are to a minority, the more monolithic they will become. I wouldn't be surprised if once whites hover around 50% in population, they'll vote in their racial interests close to 80% of the time.

That's balkanization in the making.

what is it with everyones wife. your not obama. if we need someone to ruin school lunches well call you.

and by the way, whites elected obama.

We were brainwashed then. And now we know niggers can't be trusted, ever.

If it ever comes to that, we'll get outvoted.
>10% white cuckolds voting with minority groups
That's all it'll take. And white cuckolds make up much more than ten percent of our population.

You hate her telling the truth.

And most of them were hoping it would put a stop to this type of shit, not make it 100 times worse.

Who do you think Asians will side with when it comes to a choice between White America and Brown America?

A large part of Latinos will also stick with White America, which truthfully is just normal America.

This lefty rhetoric is dangerous for your nation, Claps. I know you've been a melting pot of people and ideas for generations, but that's going to stop soon. Fault lines are appearing in your society and the lines are being drawn according to race. This racially charged rhetoric will be the end of you as a superpower.

I just can't understand why intelligent, well educated elites like the Obamas are pushing these divisive narratives.

are you kidding me, thats the racist shit i've ever heard.

Knowing Americans, that would be a radical change. And a lot of governmental policy would have to change. They have laws that move in minorities into rich and/or white areas and part of me would like to think its purpose is to prevent whites from becoming a racial monolith. I'll believe it when I see a senator or governor actively stand up for whites.

In my opinion, whites will just be very self aware of what progressives would call "subtle racism." All the rich whites are going to move the cities together and pretend they like minorities. Like they do now, but amplified.

That's funny. I quit trusting Democrats because their rhetoric is "fuck white people," exactly like Michelle Obama is saying.

Politics is just like a Star Wars movie. You look at the cast, see there's "too many" white people, then you replace them all with niggers and pajeets because it is a moral law that too many white people makes it bad.

fuck this guy
go the fuck away

She didn't fly so good

Its the truth for anyone not white. This site is proof. This is how white men all behave when nobody is looking.

It doesn't end at voting. Look at black interest groups and general lefty anti-white rhetoric. It already has gotten violent on several occasions due to racism ofrom blacks. Like that kid that got tortured for a few days by black school mates.
What this rhetoric does is prep white people for pro-white positions and actions. Right now only a tiny minority of white people vote out of racial interests. But that will change. Once pro-white rhetoric is mainstream, it will escalate.

face it your racist.

What good is kicking a roastie down a flight of stairs... before she's pregnant?

I'm honestly still surprised trump won because white cucks, about half of all women, 90% of blacks latinos and asians all vote democrat. That's a fuck load of people. Its basically white men, traditional women, and token minorities VS the world.

>I just can't understand why intelligent, well educated elites like the Obamas are pushing these divisive narratives.
You're a clown if you think Obama is intelligent. He knows a few of the old cliches and how to trust experts, that's all. Same as Merkel or any party leader imo
As to your comment on Asians and Latinos, you wouldn't be saying that if you lived here. They fall right in line after a few years of university propaganda. We even have Latins demanding foreign history courses be taught so that they can keep in touch with "their cultures." And in their languages.

>black person forms his own opinion and agrees with white person with the same opinion
> DURR LITERALLY WORSHIPS WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEE

>and asians

Most of the smart ones know that diversity programs fuck them out of a good education and a career. They won't all be going along with it.

well if trump keeps doing his thing, landslide 2020. even the media is giving up.

>Most of the smart ones know that diversity programs fuck them out of a good education and a career.
Precisely the opposite. Diversity is what lets them be imported to our country.

Every asian (oriental in the US) was a massive democrat. I knew an asian girl that would not stop talking about evil white men, how white men have yellow fever and blah blah blah. I met her boyfriend, 6'3 blonde white guy. These people are psychotic.

what a fucking prick

Bitch has the nerve to claim that the Republican party's politics has something to do with the colour of the memberships skin? We have a word to describe the practice of ascribing a characteristic to someone based on their race I believe it is "Racism", I think this muffin cunt is a hypocrite.

>This lefty rhetoric is dangerous for your nation, Claps. I know you've been a melting pot of people and ideas for generations, but that's going to stop soon.
The melting pot idea assumed a lot of things. Primarily it concerns the freedom people had to pack up and start fresh when the messed up. You don't have that today, a lot of things aren't the same. The US is mostly a service economy and it's very unforgiving.
>Fault lines are appearing in your society and the lines are being drawn according to race. This racially charged rhetoric will be the end of you as a superpower.
It's easy to forget that The US was mostly homogeneous 70 years ago. And where it wasn't, it was decentralized enough that diverse areas could solve their own problems.
>I just can't understand why intelligent, well educated elites like the Obamas are pushing these divisive narratives.
They don't care about the future, the care about the party. 1,000,000 people, mostly from central America gain residency to The US every year and have been for 70 years. The writing is on the wall, I'm afraid.

>The melting pot idea assumed a lot of things.
Including that our country would always be mainly north european, protestant, etc

Despite what Dems think, people don’t vote in simple identity groups. Hispanics and blacks have conservative cultural elements. This is one reason their empty identity politics hasn’t won them an election in almost a decade.

You're a tard if you think top level politicians aren't intelligent. Merkel is a genius in securing her own power base and eliminating competition. Michelle Obama maybe is not quite as intelligent, since she got her position by marriage, but the people in democrat think tanks writing her speeces definitely are intelligent.

I agree that today Asians and Latinos are overall very left. But if they have to choose? If America is balkanizing or at the brink of civil war?

just hold the line for 20 more years and i will be gone our to old to care , then you can do whatever you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVLGwTggO8U

but this is my time.

>Coming from the party that revolves around being anti white.

You're*