GuP/Girls und Panzer//ak/

No cheaters allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/pacific-racing/entry-12179843612.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tactics
>Cheaters

I want Shizuka to give commands to me with her foot .

ameblo.jp/pacific-racing/entry-12179843612.html

Duce!

>Degenerate footfags

Muh dick

I want to commit a sin.

Go away cheater, you aren't allowed.

My fucking heart

No, really

user, what the fuck are you doing, do you want to give me a heart attack?

Yes

Pic related Greif Academy when?

DUCE DUCE DUCE DUCE

>the allowing of the ARL 44 by Maginot will lead to a new era of Sensha-do with more late-war prototypes and newly built tanks built to the specifications of wooden models from right before the war ending that will be horribly over-powered

Bonnie Lass of Fyvie-o academy when

Don't lewd the russian lolis

You can't tell me what to do

Make me

Better use this old hag

Nonna is only for her commander

I prefer Ninb

>Nonna will never force you to dress like a little girl for her

That's acceptable

>Nonna will never force you to be her little girl

>norsemyth
Not very fitting considering the Finns had their own pagan traditions with different gods instead of the Scandinavian Norse faith.
The few who did worship the Norse gods would be Swedish settlers.

I want to catch the bunnies walking out of a lingerie shop and watch them become flustered trying to explain why 15 year olds would go shopping for lewd underwear.

Then I'll lewd her too

This.
And the only folks dumb enough to start converting us were the Christians whose job was more or less successful thanks to us just adding our own spirits and magick to the belief system.

The church had to take down local pagan priests all the way till 19th century!

Oh and the old beliefs are having a bit of a resurfacing these days.

I want to catch pokemon with Shizuka!

Good

I love how it worked out in the end.
the wierd mix of Christian and pagan traditions we have here in the north is great.
The same people who celebrate Jesus going to heaven will plant a huge dick in the ground and dance around it to appease the gods of agriculture a few weeks later.

>Jesus going to heaven will plant a huge dick in the ground and dance around it to appease the gods of agriculture a few weeks later.

And during mid summer we burn giant bonfires all around to ward off evil spirits.

Are the bonfires also of dicks?

The same day we celebrate the birth of Christ, we put porridge outside our front door so Santa won't kill our cattle.
Barnyard gnomes are way better than coca cola Santa.

No, and the midsummer pole that is stuck on the ground was a Swedish idea.
Imo it doesn't look like a dick, but considering the one posting about it was probably a Swede means that he sees dicks everywhere.

The Germans used it to celebrate spring but finding enough greenery in May isn't always possible in Sweden so we use it to celebrate solstice instead.

>Wake up
>See this

What do?

Get out of the room to see Maho.

I am going to marry Duce!

One of this is not virgin.

Care to guess ?

what's she going to do with that mine?

A suicide attack, of course.

Spill yogurt all over her body.

Butthurt for having been proved a fool? Ask Erika - she's the leading expert in asspain over better tactics. Smoke screens, assist kills, divide-and-conquer, use of terrain, delaying actions, ambushes, entrenchments, you name it. She can teach you how to behave properly reardevastated about any (or ALL) of them.

>>>fanfiction.net

Maginot needs better tanks... like really badly, they were using FT-17s in the manga for FFS! France at least had SOME useful tanks before getting knocked out of the war

That truck is Bong, nigga

I want to upskirt senshado athletes and publish the pictures online.

The FTs they're using have improved engines that allow themn speeds similar to a R35 yes, that was a thing. They're not as obsolete as you think. Note I didn't say "not" but "not THAT"; they ARE fucking obsolete

Doesn't they already lobbying the feds for ARL 44?

While talking about mockup tank, i want to see Maginot field Char G1 tanks.

>Rosehip and the other crusader crew members will never sing over the hills and far away to show how unfair it is to be ordered around by upper class tyrants like Darjeeling

She's crashing this tank.

Who is this fatty

Worst mom ever

My wife

That Nagisa girl from LA2, Alice and Miho?

Uhh.

Translation?

Select your character.

Just quote from her previous lines in anime, look up the previous thread.

[x] Rosehip

Kay

>No rukuriri

Katyusha.

Maho then.

i can't !!

Anyone got the one with Shiho dressed up in a Boko outfit and playing with Miho and Maho?

All of them.

I asked how to safely store my Fukuda a couple threads ago and with your advice decided to lock her in a large ammo safe.

However she is constantly headbutting the walls of the safe and I feel she might hurt herself.

What is the best way to discourage totsugeki?

What are their stats?

She's wearing a helmet so it should be fine

Find a fat guy and his son to keep her company.

Fuck now I'm sad.

Cut a hole and stick your dick in it.

But being a crusader crew member is probably a lot of fun, you get to go really fast and do stunts

If I was in the Crusader squad first thing I'd do is install a really strong stereo system and blast eurobeat all day every day with bass turned to max without dampeners so the whole tank is shaking constantly.

O'er the Hills and o'er the main
Through Saunders, Ooarai and Kuromorimine
Darjeeling commands and we obey
Over the hills and far away

Yeah but you get destroyed easily because Darjeeling doesn't value you enough to give you a Cromwell which is superior in every way

This is the proper way to cruiser tank
Having an inferior tank is no excuse to lose

Scans never.