Coward

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=43f_1506927358
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Finding cover from assailants at an event where you are unarmed is cowardly.
Whatever cuck.

This guy is a MTF transgender from birth.

Even worse, a country music listener

Oh he didn't take a bullet for one of the thots he was there with?

>Being so jealous of Dan that you make a thread on Sup Forums about how cowardly he was to run back to his car to get a gun and then go back and help people out.

He's richer than you. Get over it.

whatd you say to me pussy

He is a cunt.

beard is such a cope. if you cant shave your beard a few times a year youre ugly

>create this masculine pro-military, pro-gun persona online
>even try to join the military and fail
>gets involved in an actual shooting and has a chance to show his bravery by helping others
>instead he films himself running away on his phone giving a retarded response of DUUUDE I JUST SAW A LADY'S HEAD GET BLOWN OFF LMAO

If he had just ran to cover and not filmed it, you might have a point. But he clearly was level headed enough to film himself giving a walking narrative on his phone while in the middle of gunfire.

Coward? Maybe not. Incredibly dumb and bitch made? Most likely.

>Stop having an opinion I don't like.

Everything he has or has accomplished is something you wish u u had or is currently working towards

>seeing you cant get most of them you choose to be bitter and salty

>films himself running away

What kind of a faggot has the audacity to do that?

Fucking Armenians.

liveleak.com/view?i=43f_1506927358

>"lmao just run head first towards the shooter XDDD"
Great plan. I'm sure you wouldn't do the same, because you're definitely not a pussy.

Fuck him. He drove away got a gun because “he forgot his” then went back and took staged photos with some sloot.

not a fan of the guy, but calling him is delusional. he's completed the Navy Seal training Hell Week TWICE. give him a gun, with the shooter's location and he'd do better than any cop in the same situation

i'm a pussy, true. but I don't pretend to be an Instagram badass. not like he needs to scale the building and take the guy out - but at least help carry somebody. dontmeetyourheroes.jpg

calling him a bitch is delusional********************

Reminder kids. A beard is not a suitable replacement for a jaw line

(((Bilzarian)))

there's a good reason he never became a seal. and to pretend he's more capable than a police officer is ludicrous

This honestly

>he's completed the Navy Seal training Hell Week TWICE

i have no comment because i'm not going to judge him when *i* wasn't there. i don't know what happened or what he did. there was apparently only 9 minutes of shooting. who knows what he did after the 30 second video clip of him going for his gun.

He was kicked out due to a guns safety violation, retard

Yeah but his image is forever tarnished. Won't matter to a lot people because he can say he was totally at this historic shooting.

he's mixed, armenian father and german american madre.

A SEAL would have instinctively ran towards the tower. If you flee the scence atlaeast take a woman with you.

Armenian blood is obviously poisonous.

>took staged photos with some sloot
Those aren't of him.

He mentioned on his instagram story that he went back there with his gun and waited for three hours. I think he also said something about helping out at a hospital, but I'm not sure. You can check out his IG for yourself.

pic related are his parents

Gotta be some butthurt turkroach

Let's talk about how B-lizard man really made his money.

he should have been waiting for the shooter in the hallway of Mandalay Bay and taken him out. fucking coward

Yeah if a girl dies headshot next to you be sure to kneel down cuz even tho she just got her brain pierced like mayb shell be ok and shell touch your dick you know what a coward fuckin fagget

Lots of ppl complete hell week. Doesn't mean shit unless your a Seal. Fuck off.

stay jelly beardlet

I don't know if any of you have ever been shot at but I have a few times and your first instinct is always to get low and fucking run.

Most people with a beard are hiding a recessed jaw.

t. someone with a beard and a good jaw

Navy Seals do not recieve any small arm training/tactics training prior to or during hell week. It isn't until phase 3 of bud/s.

Beards are for Muslim shitskins like this Armenian pussy.

Whites shouldn’t grow beards every.

Only mustaches are acceptable for whites. At least his father was more of a man that he is.

Lol mmk

>not running to cover when someone is ripping full auto shots into a large crowd

it's true he's a fag and has to pay girls to hang out with him

dude was running for his like with his boipusssy freaking out

but of course found time to film himself

what a faggot

>2017
>caring about self-preservation
what a fag

he isn't rich his dad it

he's also a poser

armo faggot too

Is this the fucking illiterate autist thread or what? Non if you fucks cahn spells

>normie fags giving cpr, others trying to shield their loved ones from bullets, crazy drunk rednecks giving the finger to the shooter, people driving the injured to the hospital etc
>Dan tripping over dead hooker in order to get clear so he can post on IG
numale cancer

go fuck you'reself

this

there were former USMC members who got stuck in and helped out, there were Welsh Cavalry troops from the British army who ran to the scene and helped out... yet this SEAL wannabe who never actually made it runs away...

Nice

for what it's worth, ive had a police helicopter circling around my neighborhood for about a half hour now.

Nice!

he failed it twice... not sure what being pretty good at PT but clearly having pissed off the DS* or shown himself to be a mong by some means and therefore failed the course anyway really matters here.

(*or whatever you refer to the instructors over in burger land)

To be fair, if I had as much money as he does, I wouldn't be hanging around trying to catch a bullet either.

Dan bilz fan fuck you cuck your hero is a coward and so are you

He probably hid in his fucking car just like every other faggot in this filthy Jew culture would do. I love the big tuff guys that LARP as huge alphas and then flee at the first sign of trouble

Guess you and Bilz share the same virtue of cowardice KYS faggot

yeah well you don't know that do you

typical cut and run white nigger

he is Armenian, what do you expect, they are worse than jews

Honestly he seems like a massive loser with insecurity and narcissism issues who is still cruising off daddy's money. He brags online but when under real pressure he completely melts. Just like most fags who collect guns to be tough guys. It turns out that the guns are useless when shit actually goes down but that all these guns contribute to the ease by which retards like Paddock can get hold of guns.

Honestly, I wonder sometimes how Muricans haven't all killed each other by now. Pic semi-related.

Agreed his little faggot supporters can’t even see the truth Dan Bilz is a larping coward faggot. I can only think of the saying when I see this and then his supposed lifestyle. “Hard times breed hard men, soft times breed soft men”

>risking your life for some cumdumpster gold digging hoes

why?

There's no shooting in 1st phase, so, no.

Unless he made it out to the island he's no better than any other rust picker. And even then a scout sniper would have had a difficult shot from that distance and elevation.

Yeah, the bullshit cowboy hat told me everything I needed to know about the asshole.

m-mommy
me want milky, mommy!

Men who strut around like peacocks and spend their lives trying to convince people that they are macho are the most insecure men in the world. Part of having been thrown into the world of blood and chaos is an understanding of how small you are compared to it.

If you've ever met a real "hard case" they're nothing like this guy. But you're occupying a level lower than him by distracting yourself from your own shortcomings by pointing out his.

fucking modern women, never miss an opportunity to attention whore on social media.

>But you're occupying a level lower than him by distracting yourself from your own shortcomings by pointing out his.

Sad but true.

When did Dane Cook become relevant again?

He is kind of pompous. Not a fan of his....But not really a coward in this case....he ran to get a gun then went back & helped....what did y'all want him to do? Sit there and take rounds?

Rich and popular once...but was he ever relevant? I'll offer a huge reward for any footage of him actually being funny. His name is a punchline among any comedians I've ever heard discussing him.

>STEROID MEATSICLES

Keyword Warriors Unite!!! Going full D, to the shooter (shooters?) and jump using space bar...

>ignoring the last part where he said he was gonna get his guns and try to find the guy
>risking your life to receive certain death just to save a few is considered courage not stupidity
Whatcha doing rabbi?

"Getting his gun and trying to find the shooter" is damage control for looking like a total clown running away and filming it. He is an imposter, and should be an example to everyone not to play the tough guy. He absolutely embarrassed himself.

if you really believe that he was going for his guns i've got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you

you have seen the whores he hangs out with. honestly why bother saving them when you can run away and buy new whores tomorrow?!

im sure those tits smell funky with dead body on them but i'd still fuck 'em

Maybe, but there is a fine line between stupidity and courage. What this thread is describing is stupidity. Running into a line of fire in unknown territory to POSSIBLY save someone isn't brave, it's stupid. If you can't defend yourself, how do you defend others? That's exactly the place America is in. We are tok busy babysitting the world for Schlomo instead of solving our own problems.
Prove he wasn't. That's on you not anyone else, jackass. He said he was doing X, unless you can prove otherwise, you're just another upset manchild who lets him live in your head rent free.
>inb4 STOP DEFENDING HIM WITH LOGICAL REASONING AND LET ME LIVE IN MY HIVEMIND REEEEEEE

I just came here to shitpost. I have no idea who this guy is. I don't think I know any real hard cases but I doubt any of them bother with politics to begin with if what you said about blood and chaos is true.