Mari Okada

>Trigger changes the entire plot of Kiznaiver to accommodate ONE PERSON

Why do people like this cringey, talentless one trick pony?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-957183/special-pash-kiznaiver-articles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cringey
Kill yourself.

What?

citation needed

>cringey

What are you talking about?

Kiznaiver should've been a sentai with a little bit of melodrama

Cringey has always been used on Sup Forums

One trick? What's her trick?

Writing shitty melodrama.

That's a lot of power rangers. Black one on the far left is the best.

If you read his first fucking sentence maybe you would know.

Love polygons

Kill yourself has always been used on Sup Forums too.

>—How much of the project was finalized by the time you joined the staff?
>The characters, and the general concept of the story before it became a series synopsis, I think. The biggest change to the story after I joined the staff was to turn it from a battle-heavy work into one that depicts what’s in the characters’ hearts, the sort of thing Okada-san specializes in. Even though there are already eight main characters to flesh out, I knew that adding a lot of battle elements would make Okada-san want to flesh out the inner hearts of the enemies, too! And if that happened, it would exceed the scope of a TV show, so I suggested that it might be better to keep the focus on those eight main characters instead. I remember the staff very easily agreed to that. I’ve been involved with a few battle-centered series before, but truthfully, action is not my strong suit. I have an easier time depicting the time leading up to a character’s final resting place than depicting battle scenes. I consider it ideal to get battle scenes taken care of in one cut and be done with it.

crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-957183/special-pash-kiznaiver-articles

Hopefully the bad sales means she never gets to write another high profile series again.

>People forget she did Maiyoga which is 10x worse.
>Only focus on Kiznaiver cause it was backed by Trigger which wasn't even bad.

Shut up, if Okada wasn't good people wouldn't hire her so much

So Trigger ruined Okada's work. That's why it was shit.

>The biggest change to the story after I joined the staff was to turn it from a battle-heavy work into one that depicts what’s in the characters’ hearts, the sort of thing Okada-san specializes in.
what a bizarre decision

Nope.

Just after 2011.
When Moot was still alive.

I fucking wish I could forget Mayoiga.

The OP still makes no sense. Okada wrote the series in the first place.

Now I also hate Okada, she has ruined Trigger

I thought it was the other way around. She wanted to do an action series but it was changed to melodrama

You know something is wrong when the manga that is released alongside an original anime is a million times better than the anime itself.

OP, you are retared, she wrote both versions.

They changed it because they realized that battle script was going to be infinitely worse than her melodrama script.

I thought Kiznaiver was one of the most worthwhile anime last season

>Luluco was one of the most worthwhile anime last season
ftfy

part of me thinks that japs like okada so much because their interpersonal interactions are so stupid, awkward and fake that the shit she writes seems normal to them

I only like her because of Infected WIXOSS

Both Luluco and Kiznaiver were some of the most worthwhile anime last season.

I enjoyed Kiznaiver *shrug*

Nagi no Asukara was pretty good too.