/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - A TRUE LEADER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
streamable.com/vgjm1
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA
dailywire.com/news/21953/gad-saad-explains-how-islam-will-defeat-west-robert-kraychik
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1422/69/1422694723344.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

Does President Donald J. Trump eat ass?

>FBI is not read to disclose for public consumption what came of those interviews

Trust us, goy, we got u famalam.

Masturbation is not a valid replacement for a loving relationship, you goddamn degenerates.

looks like the feds told the locals to keep their mouths shut......

>FBI is not ready to disclose that Trump did not work with the Russian

Special bureaucrat in charge done speaking yet?

What are they saying?

could you imagine being a local sheriff. seeing something super fucking fishy go down. feds come in. tell you to shut the fuck up. watch them tell lies to the public. i imagine that'd be pretty darn frustrating.

Jesus Christ, they're fucking stumped.

FBI: We got this Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji
Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji Emoji

Reminder to tune into the NHL tonight. Very patriotic players. I love Canada!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

>deciding to continue some retarded off topic discussion about jacking off even with a hard break in the threads
Why, you fucking faggot? Just let it fade into oblivion god damn.

No he has patrician taste, a stocking fetish

>it's a "Joe bullies Mika" episode ;_;

streamable.com/vgjm1

Rouse. Really piques the pumpkin.

>stumped.
sure they are

Who?
What?
What's going on?

Melania's ass

FBI hasnt butchered the story enough for release yet.

AWOO~
Get this boring sheriff outta here and give me my tucktime back

He probably wants to fucking shoot them.

Seriously, why do we have fucking questions at these conferences? NOTHING is ever disclosed.

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

>loving relationships

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308."
>79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309."
>Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500: "In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354."

(1/2)

>Trump calls a press conference tomorrow
>announces that the Las Vegas shooter had ISIS ties
>explains that it's just too dangerous to let anybody in right now
>announces a complete moratorium on visas other than tourists and sub-90-day work visas until the end of his administration
>mexico's fw

Almost 30 minutes later and Tucker is still benched.

what is going on
what do the sheriffs know?

BREAKING

A webm hasn't hit me this hard since I saw the one with the over the shoulder view of the guy watching the girl holding the baby

>I'm from the government and I am here to help

Sheriff Lombardo was getting dicked by the ATF yesterday, and now the FBI has swooped in and taken over this case, and since he bought the guns across state lines.

It's a jurisdiction pissing contest atm

>1978 study, 78% of gay men had more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984."
>There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170.)

(2/2)

FUCKING NIGER

god damn nigers

Did anyone else see his thumb twitch when asked about visitors in the room?

Tucker cucked

Is the chicken leg invading Niger?

Can we get a master shooper to shoop
SALTY instead?

Tucker could be BTFOing some lefty professor but instead we have to watch this boring shit.

tfw st. vincent will never tell you she loves you.

>15% of wives cheat
That's a beatin'.

>Sheriff fucking Australians sluts

Sheriff says there was no note!

SHE'S FROM AUSTRALIA!

Can't wait for this shit week to be over so we can get back to normal.

>implying it didn't just go to the concert because he's a nigger loving liberal faggot

I SWEAR GUYZ HE WAS CASING IT OUT!

they are so full of shit

What the hell are you doing in Mali anyway?
That's French nigger Legion country

Heres the latest ratings

Check Maddows ratings.
Hannity totally wiping the floor with him

DEFABIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>stumped

Nope, just hiding the motive because it's convenient. The goyim don't really need to know anything about this guy. Just forget about this whole thing, except that we need gun control and that angry white men are evil mass killers

Just remember it.

why the fuck are there US troops at the Mali-Niger border?

His hair looks so dirty.

sheriff needs a long ass vacation after all this.

>A webm hasn't hit me this hard since I saw the one with the over the shoulder view of the guy watching the girl holding the baby
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA
vid with audio is even better

>3 US Special Operations forces killed, 2 wounded

Stop making children so sexy then desu

better

>Sheriff chatting up a qt aussie over lunch

What a boss.

Absolutely fucking ruined my Tucker time.

I have a long class from 4-7, but we get out at 6:45. It makes it a lot more bearable when I know that I'm going to get home and watch some Tucker.

This sucks.

He said it was a note - he just said it wasn't a suicide note, you autist.

>I cant recall
WwwwooooooooowwwwW

I just want to see people getting tucced

Because retard whiteys think that its 100+ years ago, and that the military exists as social workers to solve problems in the third world

Hope she gets shot.
All the aussie journos are fucking awful people

He doesn't know about the note but knows that it wasn't a suicide note?

FBI here. Official investigation. Which of you niggers put Paddock up to it?

So if the security guard hadn't come, the kill count would have been even higher

ISIS lurks there

>30mins
REEEEEEEEEE JUST END IT

So it was a false flag then..

ofc he went to Life is Beautiful festival

>I- I... I don't k-know. I don't know.

Tucker is probably furiously chewing Nicorette gum watching this boring ass bullshit eat up his whole show.

I would

Is it possible to save Western civilization or are we doomed?

dailywire.com/news/21953/gad-saad-explains-how-islam-will-defeat-west-robert-kraychik

Her buns are getting burgered

We have security and aid agreements with France and some African nations to help prevent them from collapsing or falling to ISIS and Al Qaeda again, as well we get to kill people we want to anyways. It isn't some extensive opperation but little things help a lot in these incompetent nations.

We are there to kill people who should be killed along with their whole family if we had any sense.

It was the Malta flag. He uses a proxy, but he's from here

>ISIS lurks there
Thank you French, some people don't understand the security situation in North Africa often.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Here you go anons

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1422/69/1422694723344.webm

>basing your worldview on one study of self-reported data with a huge margin for error
"okay"

Good

REEEEEE WHY IS THE FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES WEARING THONG PANTIES THAT IS WRONG

Stop hating white people for silly reasons its D&C

WGATR WAS THE NOTE
i dont reREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does Sup Forums do this and why is it associated with lolis?

God damn Nigers

WHY WON'T THEY JUST TELL US WHY HE DID IT? THEY OBVIOUSLY FUCKING KNOW. JUST TELL US YOU PIECES OF LYING SHIT

>We are there to kill people who should be killed along with their whole family if we had any sense.
Whats that supposed to mean? Muslims fighting for their country/race/religion ?

There are literally hundreds of millions of these animals in Africa, far more of them than us, and more born every year, there is no purpose in "fighting" without ethnic cleansing & colonization.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums - much less Sup Forums - knows anyone rich.

>one study

Work on your reading skills champ. Also the very fact that they self-report numbers that high, accurate or not, is telling.

They have to wait for interest to die down