I changed my mind on gun owndership

Sensible Republican and fellow white person here. Enough is enough. It's time us white people get rid of our guns. Think about it for a moment. What if someone you love was killed by a gun. Would you still love your hobby? Didn't think so. I for one will be turning in all my guns to my local police department. Us white Americans have not learned the dangers of guns. White Republicans like i am who do this will be scrutinized for our leading roll in this movement, but without our leading roll America will not be safer.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
bitchute.com/video/RXG2fTGvwusY/
seed01.bitchute.com/1791/RXG2fTGvwusY.mp4
bitchute.com/channel/white-genocide/
ThePowerfulTruth.WordPress.com
bitchute.com/video/98Jpj5rkQHp2/
seed03.bitchute.com/1791/98Jpj5rkQHp2.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Trying to twist peoples views by using a "I was but now I'm" scheme huh? I'd be okay with getting rid of all guns if it meant killing you and people like you.

jews arent white op,

Oh, this again.

die

>Fellow white person

Guys when you see this phrase it's bait

nice try Babs

Again with these posts.

Nobody wants to join the anti-gun lobby. Please, take your troll posts elsewhere.

People I loved have been killed by cars and I don't hate cars. It's the retard who was behind the wheel.

How about I kill you with a gun?

Bet you'll wish you had one when I'm buttfucking your corpse

I doubt that your thread will receive any traction, but I have also been thinking about this, and I think we should take another tact - have every American Citizen who meets strict criteria (mental health, not criminal, etc), take military weapons training and be given an M16 or whatever the current standard issue military rifle is. Kind of like the Switzerland or Israel model.

This won't happen because it's a threat to the Fed government, which, if you're completely honest, is why the 2nd Amendment exists (it's not for hunting guns, it's for killing run amuck government guns).

It would reduce crime too. How many criminals would break into a home knowing that 95% of them have working weapons in them? Peace through strength.

Adolf Hitler was right and he never banned guns only Communist Kike Terrorists like ZOG want to ban guns you sound like a Brainwashed Goyim Retard Cattle ZOG Israeli Slave or a Fed on ((( Payroll ))).

PS Hitler was NOT "racist", here's Eighteen Pages of Truth Proof: mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

White European Americans Standing Up For Their Rights at AIPAC 2017 ZOG Policy Conference in (((((( Washington D.C. ))))))
Watch here:
bitchute.com/video/RXG2fTGvwusY/

Direct .mp4 Download Link:
seed01.bitchute.com/1791/RXG2fTGvwusY.mp4

More Great Truth Videos here:

ThePowerfulTruth.WordPress.com

Tard, saged.

I think we should get rid of larping op's.

if you are really white post your DNA results

SHALL

This. We wouldnt need guns if it weren't for the people trying to take them away. If we kill them all we would ironically all be happy.

>Hitler was NOT "racist
I will never understand why so many on Sup Forums idolize the Nazis. I get the Jew hate but other than that I just don't understand, especially with all the Holocaust denial on here it sounds like they didn't do a very good job.

You propose a short term emotional solution that fails to take different opinions and arguments into perspective.

Ergo sum: You are a liberal, who make judgment with your emotions, instead of long term intellectual planning and reasoning.

Who am I Kidding? None?

Yeah, you're a shill, and you're paid to make this statement.
99% of liberals never leave their hugbox, but if they did, they would become conservative.

>us white people
What's the matter. Tyrone refuse you his BBC?

If someone I knew was killed by a firearm I wouldn't feel any different than if they died any other way. And I would still like my hobby.

We all know you're just a troll with your stereo typical made up story so...

shit bait

sage

>Sensible Republican and fellow white person here.
0/10

You sound exactly like this jewish whore. Nice meme

kikes BTFO

I'm sure his corpse will enjoy it

>Sensible American and fellow tax payer here. Enough is enough. It's time us white people get rid of our niggers and jews. Think about it for a moment. What if someone you love was killed by a nigger and/or jew? Would you still love your welfare crusade? Didn't think so. I for one will be shooting all the niggers and jews I see. Us Americans have not learned the dangers of niggers and jews. While Americans like i am who do this will be scrutinized for our leading roll in this movement, but without our leading roll America will not be safer.

Sensible Republican
Us white people

hmmmm...

Put one in your mouth.

Dual Israeli ZOG Government Staged Las Vegas Mass Shooting ISIS / MGM / Disney PSYOP
Watch here:
bitchute.com/video/98Jpj5rkQHp2/

Direct .mp4 Download Link:
seed03.bitchute.com/1791/98Jpj5rkQHp2.mp4

More Great Truth Videos here:

Fuck off jew
we're going to make the holocaust a reality

Hi sharedblue. Projecting again? They make chemicals for your problem. Please get diagnosed and take your mess.

Ps - his name was Seth Rich and I sage your thread.

No, you're a gulible kike puppet. I bet you believed Assad gassed his own people and, Hitler actually was a bad guy.

fuck off

my mom got stabbed.

I never buttered my toast again.

cool story

That's the spirit. Everyday we put our lives in stranger hands. I strongly support we keep our guns. Without weapons a population lose its freedom and is easier to control by the government and less likely to make a revolution in time needed.

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself after you do it. Saged.

This post proves you have no sense.

no you didn't. you are a shill, maybe the same one that has been making these threads for days now. it's really sad, to be honest.
>not a hobby
>dont care about your fee fees
>you dont own any guns to begin with because your are a liberal fag LARPing
>you're not republican
>'our leading roll' = jew

kill yourself faggot

Former Liberal here I realized we all actually do need gun because of the boomer menace.

Stopped reading at fellow white person. Nice try (((fellow)))

>ensible Republican and fellow white person here. Enough is enough. It's time us white people get rid of our guns.
SHILL DETECTOR IS OFF THE CHARTS

Kike

rapebaby, why not just check your arsehole onto a homos bellend

this x1000

Sensible leftie Hillary supporter here. Enough is enough. Our guy in Vegas didn’t kill enough Drumpf voters. We need to all buy bump stocks and kill all of them.

Fuck off shill

>if someone you loved died in a car accident you would stop enjoying driving

Seems like you've been dabbling in the art of faggotry and kikery eh OP?

Go fuck yourself (((kike))). How about we give up our guns just as soon as you open the Israeli borders to Arabs and niggers, Sheckelstein.

>fellow white person
stopped reading there

Hey there Rabbi. Watcha doing?

Yeah, all of (((you))) changed your view on gun ownership since 2 days ago.

Fuck joo shill GTFO

Indeed, it's good to see that even Republicans can be wise and reasonable sometimes. The time has come to cast aside the partisanship and unite for the noble purpose, which is stricter gun laws and demilitarization of population. It would have been nice, if both Democrats and Republicans would have put aside their differences and demanded a new anti-gun legislation from their representatives.
Guns are useless anyway, they can't protect you from mass shooters or anything else. The only people who should be allowed to won guns are the police and other government officials. Safety should be provided by the professionals, not by amateurs - just like it happens in literally all civilized countries around the world.

Still, they did try.

HEL O FELLO W ITE PERS N

Fuck off kike

oh this is good bait

it's also "hello fellow whites": the post

i wasn't expecting this. I'm so happy to see my fellow white man agreeing with me. we will change the world and make it safer for children of all races.

>fellow white person

Slide thread. sage and ignore.

fuck off shlomo

>I changed my mind on nigger ownership
Sensible Democrat and fellow jew person here. Enough is enough. It's time us jew people get rid of our niggers.

fuck off concern troll. Here's your (you)

post your guns

Shut the fuck up "white conservative" sock puppet.

You sit on a throne of lies, OP.

>Adolf Hitler was right and he never banned guns

Because nazis banning guns would be like bees banning honey.
But your post, while being an obvious nazi propaganda actually gave me an idea. We should spread the word that all people who are against gun control are nazis. This could be a game-changing idea, a lot of people will voluntarily give up their guns to the government because they don't want to be called nazis.

You can take my guns from my cold dead fingers shill faggot.